• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kodoku Island - 6-C Tournament

GvR6Rhv.png

As the name implies this is an island meant for the Kodoku ritual, a ritual where insects are put into a jar and battle to death. For this tournament, the fighters will be placed on the island and fight for there lives.

Tournament Rules

Rules:

• Characters in 6-C must be above 20 Gigatons. Characters within High 6-C bracket must not be over 850 Gigatons
  • Participants get 2 characters and must pick from different verses.
  • Speed will be equalized in every match unless the two are comparable
  • High to Very High Hax are allowed, see here
  • Smurfs aren't allowed
  • Hax such as Concept Manipulation Type 2 or higher are not allowed that directly target the opponent, Ichimonji as an example, Fate Manipulation isn't allowed unless it's very insignificant. Considering hax I may disqualify your character.
  • Starting distance is Ten Kilometers
  • Win conditions are kill, bfr, seal, anything that stops them from fighting for 24hrs
  • Matches will be randomly selected by me unless the fight is incredibly unfair, if that happens then think of your character simply being teleported to another side of the island to fight someone fairer.
  • Tournament will be started on island
  • No prior knowledge on other characters
  • I will allow certain things depending on how fair/unfair it can be for other characters.
  • If a character cannot be picked to fill a last spot then I will select a character or take suggestion.
  • Ten participants, 2 characters for each.

6-C Characters

Propellus: Krypto wearing his Space Suit - 56.91 Gigatons

Kisaragi_Megumi: Kamen Rider Sabela - 40 Gigatons​

Arkenis: Yuto Ijika (Dark Embryo) - 38.16 Gigatons

edutyn: Saiki One Removed Limiter - 30 Gigatons

SuperStar: Danny Phantom - 84.12 Gigatons

Tllmbrg: Mu Spore - 84.68 Gigatons

Tatsumi504: Lay Glanzudlii - 15.12 Gigatons (Evansmana restricted)​

edutyn: Venti (Barbatos) - 34 Gigatons

Deceived3596: Crona - 25 Gigatons​

Reploidnoridomix: Dante Post DT (Demon Form Restricted) - > 10.6 Gigatons

High 6-C Characters
Propellus: DCEU Doctor Fate - 347.8 gigatons Was upgraded to Low 6-B

TauanVictor: Akuma (Street Fighter) - 783 Gigatons

King Ghidorah > 400 Gigatons​

Planck69: Ji Ning > 297 Gigatons​

Psychomaster35: Mega Man > 510 Gigatons​

Greatsage13th: BoBoiBoy Downscales from Low 6-B Removed due to speed amps​

XSOULOFCINDERX: Obito War Arc - 321.85 Gigatons​

TauanVictor: Esdeath - 550 Gigatons

XSOULOFCINDERX: The Hunter (Monster Hunter) - 191.76 Gigatons

Arnoldstone18: Reinhard van Astrea - 101.8 Gigatons

Matches

Last edited:
Sabela herself, she has High 6-C version, but she's scaled above 125 GT hence why i feel the requirement is a bit high lel
Because atm i want to switch Sabela to High 6-C while in 6-C i'll submit Fate/Kaleid Shirou

Ohohoho boy, time for fun~

Nagash, if hes too much, Sigmar Heldenhammer

Malekith.

both massively upscale from 550 Gigatons

That's right assholes, I'm raising the bar on High 6-C
Nagash has conceptual manip and conceptual absorption so no.
Sigmar has all of this Abstract Existence (Type 1, Gods are formed from the thoughts and emotions of mortals), Nonexistent Physiology (Type 2, Gods are 'Aethyric entities' the Aethyr at its core has no definite existing physical reality of its own. Aethyr is the prime reagent that enables all possibilities, the Gods where sculpted with the formless void by the Old Ones), Acausality (Type 5, Aethyric beings exist in the warp where cause and effect has no meaning), Reality Warping, Causality Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1; As an Aethyric being he can force concepts onto himself and others),

Anything with "aethyr" is mad so no.

May have to just keep at high hax, bro just dropped a bunch of concept/causality ass characters on me.

Nagash has conceptual manip and conceptual absorption so no.
Sigmar has all of this Abstract Existence (Type 1, Gods are formed from the thoughts and emotions of mortals), Nonexistent Physiology (Type 2, Gods are 'Aethyric entities' the Aethyr at its core has no definite existing physical reality of its own. Aethyr is the prime reagent that enables all possibilities, the Gods where sculpted with the formless void by the Old Ones), Acausality (Type 5, Aethyric beings exist in the warp where cause and effect has no meaning), Reality Warping, Causality Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1; As an Aethyric being he can force concepts onto himself and others),

Anything with "aethyr" is mad so no.

May have to just keep at high hax, bro just dropped a bunch of concept/causality ass characters on me.
You are actually dumb if you think Sigmar's Outerverse level key reflects his High 6-C capabilities. It ain't even difficult to figure out which key has what, it's basic deduction skills and the ability to look at the keys section of the page

He ain't even THAT dangerous he's mainly just a melee brawler. To be fair the only real way to fight him IS melee, but that's the issue with every Warhammer Fantasy Melee not named Wulfrik. And he'll just MAKE you ass engage in melee so same diff

TBH I mainly chose Sigmar becuase he doesn't have a... certain reputation like the guy I'm about to submit

Grimgor Ironhide.

since you seem to be incapable of basic deduction of keys from what youve just shown, ALL incarnates are 5-B, this means anything from Incarnate of Ghur, Grimgor don't have as a High 6-C. This shouldn't need to be explained.

You are actually dumb if you think Sigmar's Outerverse level key reflects his High 6-C capabilities. It ain't even difficult to figure out which key has what, it's basic deduction skills and the ability to look at the keys section of the page
I can't tell what p&a tabs are for what key.

since you seem to be incapable of basic deduction of keys from what youve just shown, ALL incarnates are 5-B, this means anything from Incarnate of Ghur, Grimgor don't have as a High 6-C. This shouldn't need to be explained.
What are his resistances?

I can't tell what p&a tabs are for what key.

What are his resistances?
They're in order. Like every profile that doesn't have layers upon layers of keys. You could have also scrolled to the bottom of the page to see "Key: Base | Blessed by Ulric | The Incarnate of Azyr | God King" which, just so happens, is the exact kind of formatting as every page with multiple keys and tabbers, it's in order, this is, once again, basic profile deduction.

Yes. To clarify, layered resistances to basically everything on the wiki via resisting Aethyr Manipulation, if you have issues with that then I got nothing for you because damn near every Warhammer Fantasy character in existence both on the wiki and off of it resists some form of Aethyr Manipulation.

Yes. To clarify, layered resistances to basically everything on the wiki via resisting Aethyr Manipulation, if you have issues with that then I got nothing for you because damn near every Warhammer Fantasy character in existence both on the wiki and off of it resists some form of Aethyr Manipulation.
too much, resisting just about everything on the wiki is insane lmao. Pick a different verse.

too much, resisting just about everything on the wiki is insane lmao. Pick a different verse.
Nah

Well I did say some form of Aethyr Manipulation, Wulfrik the Wanderer only resists Dhar

but he also forces even magic casters into melee by literally pissing them off so much they have no choice but to sock him in his ******* face. And he spams his insults like a 13 year-old who just learned a new slur. And this Empathic Manipulation works on individuals who are borderline immune to Aethyr Manipulation so it's packing 6 layers of "Force bitches to melee", which, seeing as this is Warhammer sodding Fantasy of all verses... is not where you wanna be with a dude who is so damn skilled with a blade KingTempest literally auto-conceded a Zoro match upon hearing a summary of the bullshit

Other then that, I literally have no other High 6-C verses that don't require Smurf hax to even effect

84 gigatons

If you think this is too much, then don´t worry

Boboiboy for High 6-C. Downscaling from Low 6-B

idk about them, thats fate so what's their best thing?

And what is the difference from Sabela 6-C to High 6-C?
Fate/kaleid Shirou is basically Archer Emiya but a human meaning he can create weapons such as hunting, which will always track its target unless Shirou decides not to aim at the target, Caladbolg 2 which is just an AOE weapon when used as a BP but as a normal NP, it can twist space negating durability. He can also look at the weapon his opponent is using and get information such as the abilities and skill of the wielder through the weapon. He may also be able to recreate the weapon and be able to copy the wielders physical stats.

He also has a bunch of resistances which you can find here. Also he will probably be only restricted to using 6c stuff and not his low 6b stuff.

Is Obito too unfair or am i good to go?
Him not being physically 6-C is ok so sure.

Fate/kaleid Shirou is basically Archer Emiya but a human meaning he can create weapons such as hunting, which will always track its target unless Shirou decides not to aim at the target, Caladbolg 2 which is just an AOE weapon when used as a BP but as a normal NP, it can twist space negating durability. He can also look at the weapon his opponent is using and get information such as the abilities and skill of the wielder through the weapon. He may also be able to recreate the weapon and be able to copy the wielders physical stats.

He also has a bunch of resistances which you can find here. Also he will probably be only restricted to using 6c stuff and not his low 6b stuff.
has concept manip and high d manip is this because of what u listed?

84 gigatons

If you think this is too much, then don´t worry
Anything to say?

Back