• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I have an emoji for you.

🤡
Hey Speedster actually made a questionable point

We previously agreed on Ark EE being limited to demons only.

But here we can see Albions that are just stone Golems powered by a core getting entirely erased and I don’t remember if this was adressed already

why would ark EE be limited to demons? nabaka never said it was demons only.. he said AA tiers with ark can destroy the soul .. thats it

Hey Speedster actually made a questionable point

We previously agreed on Ark EE being limited to demons only.

But here we can see Albions that are just stone Golems powered by a core getting entirely erased and I don’t remember if this was adressed already
We don't currently accept Ark having Existence Erasure in the first place because the scan that was previously used doesn't describe, nor imply Existence Erasure, but rather just Soul Destruction. Which is currently accepted to only work against Demons, or beings constructed of Darkness particles, such as Albions.

We don't currently accept Ark having Existence Erasure in the first place because the scan that was previously used doesn't describe, nor imply Existence Erasure, but rather just Soul Destruction. Which is currently accepted to only work against Demons, or beings constructed of Darkness particles, such as Albions.
Yeah now I remember

Albions are made of stone tho

@ByAsura

Can Gilthunder's statement about destroying the forest in the early chapters of 7ds be used as a possibly or likely feat?
We don’t even know the size of said forest

All we have is a statement about them walking during 3 hours but they didn’t necessarily walk in a straight line it is even said that it’s easy to get lost inside it

Even taking in consideration 3hours in a straight line:

Avg walking speed for young or fit people=4.83 km/h

4.83x3=14.49km long

Last edited:
We don’t even know the size of said forest

All we have is a statement about them walking during 3 hours but they didn’t necessarily walk in a straight line it is even said that it’s easy to get lost inside it

Even taking in consideration 3hours in a straight line:

Avg walking speed for young or fit people=4.83 km/h

4.83x3=14.49km long
Let me Cook goddamn 😭

It was. We agreed on destruction since it's not limited to darkness.
@ByAsura

Can Gilthunder's statement about destroying the forest in the early chapters of 7ds be used as a possibly or likely feat?
We don't know if it'd be a one-shot or not.

I'll admit, I haven't really been working on it for a couple weeks.

But I've cleared a few things up and it's a public holiday today.

We don't upscale to that degree, otherwise I would have suggested Large Country level Mael myself.

Cusack is Large Country level by imbuing his weaponry with magic, and just Country level normally. Cusack normally doesn't do this, and simply projects darkness out of empty hilts like a lightsaber. This is why the much stronger Original Demon is rated as Country level+, but has Continent level with his magic weaponry (OG Demon also uses Cusack's hilt, so his normal weaponry isn't imbued).
I saw that Arthur's durability is continental because he can withstand Meliodas' Full Counter. Wouldn't that upgrade base Meliodas to continental for breaking the ladder, what received Arthur's attack as a double of strength and did not break?

Maybe it's area of effect, or Nakaba didn't want to break the ladder earlier.

I don't think speedster behavior has changed during the course of his ban at all. Infact I'd say he's become increasingly worse and uses his "Mental disability" as a shield to keep on doing his usual annoying behaviors.

I geniuely pray to God that he gets his act together before his ban is done.

Não acho que o comportamento do velocista tenha mudado durante o período de banimento. Na verdade, eu diria que ele está cada vez pior e usa sua "deficiência mental" como um escudo para continuar fazendo seus comportamentos irritantes de sempre.

Rezo genuinamente a Deus para que ele aja antes que sua proibição seja feita.
As well?

I don't think speedster behavior has changed during the course of his ban at all. Infact I'd say he's become increasingly worse and uses his "Mental disability" as a shield to keep on doing his usual annoying behaviors.

I geniuely pray to God that he gets his act together before his ban is done.
You've been in contact with him?

I saw that Arthur's durability is continental because he can withstand Meliodas' Full Counter. Wouldn't that upgrade base Meliodas to continental for breaking the ladder, what received Arthur's attack as a double of strength and did not break?

Maybe it's area of effect, or Nakaba didn't want to break the ladder earlier.
No. Meliodas w/weapon > Arthur's Full Counter. In terms of durability, he scales to 2nd Mark, who's 4x the full counter.

Continent level would just be circular scaling.

I've just decided to regulate it to a 4th thread since shit's gonna get controversial in this one, and there's some calcs I need to do for early 4KoA. Here's the speed.

Last edited:
Back