• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

One of the bosses is strong enough to make snow fall constantly on the Ragnarok world

another is stated to be thé matérialisation of all water in the world iirc

Yggdrasil contains 9 worlds

Jormungandr can use the energy of Earth to stop the earth serpent a phenomena that occurs sometimes and make huge earthquakes
We need scans and someone willing to make the sandboxes so that grand cross profiles can be made. We needs to gather all the information that we can and explain them or ask the p and a evaluation thread.

First and third ones are way too vague.

Second is Multi-Continent level to a vague extent.
The bosses cauased the ice age on the entire world and ragnarok is started. The sins need to stop him. World serpent can destroy the entire earth is a short amount of time with earthquakes caused by its presence. Basically this boss is all the water on earth and can use it to flood the world several times over. In other words the bosses can destroy the worlds. I recommend playing grand cross since it can help

Meliodas was extremely angry and tossing out slashes that were obliterating mountains, so that seems like a strange assumption.

Arthur was referring to that exchange, not a drawn-out fight.

Arthur did land an attack as Meliodas kicked him, hence the cut on his neck.

Proof or it didn't happen.

Avoiding damages to something in the distance =/= holding back. Dropping a nuke over the ocean makes it no less powerful than if it was dropped over a city.

I didn't say otherwise.

That I agree with and was saying.

Sure. I can definitely see the logic.

Ok.
All the deeer holds all the nine realms which are infinite separate dimension with their own time and could destroy them all what would that yield hypothetically?

Ice age is Multi-Continent level, IIRC.

Destroy the Earth is also way too vague. Like tear it apart, devastate the surface?

Flooding is also Multi-Continent level.

No. I absolutely refuse to play Grand Cross.

All the deeer holds all the nine realms which are infinite separate dimension with their own time and could destroy them all what would that yield hypothetically?
If they're actually infinite 4-D individual space-times, that's Low Multiverse level. But you'd have to give proof to get that accepted.

Ice age is Multi-Continent level, IIRC.

Destroy the Earth is also way too vague. Like tear it apart, devastate the surface?

Flooding is also Multi-Continent level.

No. I absolutely refuse to play Grand Cross.
The world snake will slither trough the world hit the core and then boom gone entirely that’s what’s in the legends.

If they're actually infinite 4-D individual space-times, that's Low Multiverse level. But you'd have to give proof to get that accepted.
The realms are actually different since the nnt world is mid guard and it has purgatory and other realms too. Let’s try to low ball if they were just planets or universes what would it be?

Seems a bit wonky (fiction is terrible with the mechanics of planets), but it certainly could be 5-B.

Just planet-sized is 5-B (space-time would be irrelevant in that situation), spatially but not temporally separate universes would be 3-A or High 3-A to my knowledge.

Seems a bit wonky (fiction is terrible with the mechanics of planets), but it certainly could be 5-B.

Just planet-sized is 5-B (space-time would be irrelevant in that situation), spatially but not temporally separate universes would be 3-A or High 3-A to my knowledge.
It can also move worlds across the world tree can that be used for LS?

First and third ones are way too vague.

Second is Multi-Continent level to a vague extent.
We know for sure that each worlds contain skies and light sources they come From the true cosmology of Yggdrasil and are possibly universes that exist in separate dimensions hence why Meli and the sins where spirited away inside the book

did anyone talk about zeldris commandment translations? in the bad trans and anime it showed anyone who runs away or flees gets mind control but official says otherwise. So can he like give a direct order to someone?

42a9bfa7734575b21afc9e4d47f86f20.png

https://gyazo.com/42a9bfa7734575b21afc9e4d47f86f20

Please comment https://vsbattles.com/threads/from-moonrise-to-moonset-match-5-link-vs-meliodas.143943/#post-5186486 it’s just a tournament for fun calling all nnt supporters.
Spirited away*

They were spirited away inside of Benwick.
During his years of survival with Jericho He improved heavily his combat power possibly through King’s training
did anyone talk about zeldris commandment translations? in the bad trans and anime it showed anyone who runs away or flees gets mind control but official says otherwise. So can he like give a direct order to someone?

42a9bfa7734575b21afc9e4d47f86f20.png

https://gyazo.com/42a9bfa7734575b21afc9e4d47f86f20
is this for a calc?
Valenti is the hottest in her group

Byasura, you remember this calculation right?

I was thinking about either using the 0.7 perception end or the Mach 1 perception end for the perception time of a baby indura to get a new value for speed.

QnA
Q83: Nisshi: Does Hendrickson know about the Demon world snakes being venomous because he read it in Merlin's old book on every venom? The thing Nasiens mentioned in ch14)
A: It loks like he knows it vbecause Meliodas either told about it or brought it straight out of the Demon world.

Q84: Urasawa Rika: Does Guila still love Zeal?
A: It seems like she felt relieved now that he's independent.

Back