• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

no offence, but can you please stop asking me that 3 times a day. it's actually making me want to do it much less.

anyway, it's coming soon, but my work schedule is a bit ****** rn.

Updated list

Okay here's a list I complied for Enchantments

(Potentially)- A Knight from Slader's Group seems to encase his arrow with his magic although it looks like it loses it's enchantment after gowther catches it(chapter 54)

(Potentially)- Helbram receives an amp via link which then encases his body and sword with magic but after that it's not seen on his sword or body (chapter 74)

Hendrickson's Enchanted Sword in Chapter 80 and later backed up by it being called Enchant Hellblaze in chapter 81

Red Demon Blood Hendrickson infuses darkness to his blade (Chapter 88)

King uses a sacred treasure release (chapter 118)

Beserk Meliodas uses darkness on Lostvayne (chapter 121)

Don't know if this counts but I'll just put it in here(chapter 133)

King seems like he's encasing his increase with magic (chapter166)

Gloxina (chapter 172&175)

Estarossa (Chapter 177)

Zaratras (192)

Meliodas (230, 231, 232 and one more)

King+ Gowther (Chapter 237)

King (Chapter 270)

Diane(Chapter 280)
*Note that this isn't her magic, this is the aftermath of absorbing 4C Mael's attack

Full Grown Wings King (Chapter 281) Actually it looks partial

Zeldris (Chapter 291)

Meliodas + Elizabeth (Chapter 318)

Arthur (Chapter 341)
Also valenti created an earthquake that shook Britannia without any magic can that be calced what would it yield?

Yeah, and I was one of them. The arguments were non-sense, like an out of context Hawk Mama statement and dividing the Earth's GBE by 10 just because Demon King Meliodas' power level was 10th Chaos.

And now a mere illusory form of Arthur without even using Chaos is on par with 2nd Mark Mel.

Yeah, and I was one of them. The arguments were non-sense, like an out of context Hawk Mama statement and dividing the Earth's GBE by 10 just because Demon King Meliodas' power level was 10th Chaos.

And now a mere illusory form of Arthur without even using Chaos is on par with 2nd Mark Mel.
Absolutely Not on par it’s stated that Meli would have inflicted heavy damage to him without taking any if Tristan didn’t try to fight.
Meli Is Also stated to be > Lancelot that stomped Arthur
Meli only used DM2 to use his trillion dark He didn’t use it outside of it

Ok, here's the arguments.

Firstly, a Q&A from Side Story 5 made pre-Chaos reveal, but post-True Magic.
  • Q362. Senda-san (From Okayama Prefecture): What is Meliodas' current Power Level?
Nakaba: Probably strong enough to get near Hawk Mama's.​

However, if you look statement Nabaka made immediately prior, he says it's impossible to measure.
  • Q361. Endō-san: What is Hawk Mama's Power Level, roughly?
Nakaba: Impossible to measure.​

It's gag that Hawk Mama is randomly portrayed as super strong in the series, so it's a very obvious joke in context.

In another guide, he claims that Meliodas DK (seemingly referring to the possessed Meliodas) has 1/10th the power level of Hawk Mama's Chaos.

However, even if we ignore that power levels are non-linear, it falls apart when you think about it for 5 seconds because Hawk Mama's Chaos =/= Chaos. Hawk Mama is a mere container for Chaos, who needed to be unlocked with Arthur's awakening. The Chaos within Hawk Mama has **** all power to actually use.

Nabaka even says that Arthur is probably much stronger with Chaos' power.

That's not even to mention how both statements directly contradict each other.
2nd Demon Mark Meliodas is Large Country level right?
Yes.
Absolutely Not on par it’s stated that Meli would have inflicted heavy damage to him without taking any if Tristan didn’t try to fight.
Firstly, Arthur without using Chaos at all here, who was still an illusory version.

Secondly, this doesn't support your point at all because it still shows that serious attacks deal barely any damage to Arthur otherwise. Meliodas just could have potentially dealt much more, likely with Lostvayne, which was already portrayed as a threat to Arthur even while Mel was in his base form.
Meli Is Also stated to be > Lancelot that stomped Arthur
In that same scan, Arthur explains that he was using telepathy, pressure points and much greater speed.

Lancelot says that he wasn't even taking their fight seriously prior to unleashing his arm.
Meli only used DM2 to use his trillion dark He didn’t use it outside of it
Wrong. He, in a rage, hit Arthur at full power. The fact is, Meliodas can't deal heavy damage as easily as you're saying.

Also, it's funny you're mentioning that Meliodas didn't really use 2nd Mark when Arthur barely used Chaos at all, and then randomly becomes immune to damage.

Last edited:

• Q362. Senda-san (From Okayama Prefecture): What is Meliodas' current Power Level?

However, if you look statement Nabaka made immediately prior, he says it's impossible to measure.

It's gag that Hawk Mama is randomly portrayed as super strong in the series, so it's a very obvious joke in context.

In another guide, he claims that Meliodas DK (seemingly referring to the possessed Meliodas) has 1/10th the power level of Hawk Mama's Chaos.

However, even if we ignore that power levels are non-linear, it falls apart when you think about it for 5 seconds because Hawk Mama's Chaos =/= Chaos. Hawk Mama is a mere container for Chaos, who needed to be unlocked with Arthur's awakening. The Chaos within Hawk Mama has **** all power to actually use.

Yes.

Firstly, I said on par. Where does this fight, in which he took two serious attacks and inflicted damage, not indicate that?

Secondly, Arthur without using Chaos at all here, who was still an illusory version.

Lastly, this doesn't support your point at all because it still shows that serious attacks deal barely any damage to Arthur otherwise. Meliodas just could have potentially dealt much more, likely with Lostvayne, which was already portrayed as a threat to Arthur even while Mel was in his base form.

In that same scan, Arthur explains that he was using telepathy, pressure points and much greater speed.

Lancelot says that he wasn't even taking their fight seriously prior to unleashing his arm.

Wrong. He, in a rage, hit Arthur at full power. The fact is, Meliodas can't deal heavy damage as easily as you're saying.

Also, it's funny you're mentioning that Meliodas didn't really use 2nd Mark when Arthur barely used Chaos at all, and then randomly becomes immune to damage.
Also valenti created an earthquake that shook Britannia without any magic can that be calced what would it yield also she physically shook it?

It's not stated that it happened across all Britannia, and all the characters who felt it were in the same general area. In fact, it's stated that she affects specific places. All we really have is that she made a pretty big earthquake.

It's actually quite unimpressive because Camila says this is a feat on par with the Gods, and even geologically impossible earthquakes are only in the multi-gigaton range.

Assuming it was mag 7, which is the largest earthquake in the UK ever, this gets less than 500 kilotons.

Last edited:
It's not stated that it happened across all Britannia, and all the characters who felt it were in the same general area. In fact, it's stated that she affects specific places. All we really have is that she made a pretty big earthquake.

It's actually quite unimpressive because Camila says this is a feat on par with the Gods.

Assuming it was mag 7, which is the largest earthquake in the UK ever, this gets less than 500 kilotons.
What if it was Britannia then? Also they each have power to destroy Britannia and the world so shaking Britannia is not bad to believe. But hypothetically what would it yield? Also we don’t know about Camilla worlds so we can’t just believe everything. Also some of the bosess wings flapping can traverse the country. Can valentis feat be used for for LS? Here Here Also Hendrickson survived the coed explosion which shock all of Britannia and was seen high in the sky so can that upgrade his durability? What is the feat yield hypothetically? Here

Yes.

Firstly, Arthur without using Chaos at all here, who was still an illusory version.

Secondly, this doesn't support your point at all because it still shows that serious attacks deal barely any damage to Arthur otherwise. Meliodas just could have potentially dealt much more, likely with Lostvayne, which was already portrayed as a threat to Arthur even while Mel was in his base form.

Let’s scale Meliodas above Lancelot for Arthur’s statement. Meliodas still has assault mode so that’s in the bag. Do the sins scale to the 4koa?

What if it was Britannia then?
Idk, because we don't know the magnitude at a distance.
Also they each have power to destroy Britannia and the world
Over time.
so shaking Britannia is not bad to believe.
Cool, but that didn't happen in the game.
Also we don’t know about Camilla worlds so we can’t just believe everything.
What about this isn't believable? She outright says it affects a single area. Also, you need to prove that it affected the entire country, and I don't need to disprove it.
Also some of the bosess wings flapping can traverse the country.
Flight =/= shaking an entire country.
Can valentis feat be used for for LS?
No.
Also Hendrickson survived the coed explosion which shock all of Britannia and was seen high in the sky so can that upgrade his durability?
That was just a burst of magic. The entire landscape was completely undamaged.
What is the feat yield hypothetically?
You're not giving me a time stamp. You're just linking a 40 minute video.

they might not, on other sites i tried that scaling and they said something about"not every attack chaos does is planet" which i get but chaos itself came out and harm lance who took zero damage.. then again this site also recently removed chaos ap

Idk, because we don't know the magnitude at a distance.

Over time.

Cool, but that didn't happen in the game.

What about this isn't believable? She outright says it affects a single area. Also, you need to prove that it affected the entire country, and I don't need to disprove it.

Flight =/= shaking an entire country.

No.

That was just a burst of magic. The entire landscape was completely undamaged.

You're not giving me a time stamp. You're just linking a 40 minute video.
One of the bosses is strong enough to make snow fall constantly on the Ragnarok world

another is stated to be thé matérialisation of all water in the world iirc

Yggdrasil contains 9 worlds

Jormungandr can use the energy of Earth to stop the earth serpent a phenomena that occurs sometimes and make huge earthquakes

Yes.

I mean Meli is stated to refrain on his power and could block a blow From Chaos Without taking damage He Also wasn’t scared at all or even impressed

Didn’t use AM only used Trillion Dark that was countered by Danse of Avidia and still dealt

He himself took 0 damage outside the moments where he protected his son

Lancelot still fall short to Meliodas lvl From What We know and has unknown power with his other arm without mind reading against Chaos he would get ****** pretty badly.

Also why do you say it’s an illusory version did i miss something ?

He was immune to damage from Lancelot We didn’t see Meli attack him so i don’t think we can say anything about this

Also Benwick seems to be where Diane and King live and he got spirited away there i think he was trained by King (Which is the reason why he was able to use some of King’s magic)

I mean Meli is stated to refrain on his power and could block a blow From Chaos Without taking damage He Also wasn’t scared at all or even impressed

Didn’t use AM only used Trillion Dark that was countered by Danse of Avidia and still dealt

Lancelot still fall short to Meliodas lvl From What We know and has unknown power with his other arm without mind reading against Chaos he would get ****** pretty badly.

He was immune to damage from Lancelot We didn’t see Meli attack him so i don’t think we can say anything about this

Also Benwick seems to be where Diane and King live and he got spirited away there i think he was trained by King (Which is the reason why he was able to use some of King’s magic)
you talking about meliodas training with king or someone else

In his base form, which Arthur casually matched while they didn't need to be concerned about Meliodas' son. So the Chaos here is weak af, leading credence to my point that Arthur wasn't remotely serious (something Lance even says).
No it wasn't. You can even see the damage to his cloak.
Which is irrelevant. His son doesn't somehow lower his durability.
That's head canon. The fact is, Lancelot did use it the entire time, and we don't really know exactly how strong he is compared to Arthur. Even Ban with 1/2 Meliodas' power could still deal moderate damage to him, so you don't need to be equal to deal damage.
Mistake.
He was also not immune to damage from Lancelot at many points. What I was saying is that he randomly chose to be immune to damage and utilise Chaos' power part way through the fight, so he's on that level even without using Chaos.

So, even without Chaos, he's in the same league (even if they're not directly comparable) as 2nd Mark.
How's this relevant?

Last edited:
In his base form, which Arthur casually matched while they didn't need to be concerned about Meliodas' son. So the Chaos here is weak af, leading credence to my point that Arthur wasn't remotely serious (something Lance even says).

That's head canon. The fact is, Lancelot did use it the entire time, and we don't really know exactly how strong he is compared to Arthur. Even Ban with 1/2 Meliodas' power could still deal moderate damage to him, so you don't need to be equal to deal damage.

Mistake.

He was also not immune to damage from Lancelot at many points. What I was saying is that he randomly chose to be immune to damage and utilise Chaos' power part way through the fight, so he's on that level even without using Chaos.

So, even without Chaos, he's in the same league (even if they're not directly comparable) as 2nd Mark.

How's this relevant?
How’s life?

you talking about meliodas training with king or someone else
Lancelot training with King in Benwick
Both were not remotely serious Meli spared his city and protected his son (they are relative/in the same league of stats tho) and is said by Arthur himself to be able to dominate in a fight against him

I thought it dispersed due to danse of Avidia i misremembered mb

He wasn’t harmed until his son overcommited it isn’t about durability but sheer ability to win this fight also Arthur didn’t even land an attack on DM Meli He touched his base only iirc

One of the side text confirm He was holding his power back
He Also avoided touching the city

No it’s litteraly stated that he falls short in front of Meliodas abilities

Lance couldn’t read Chaos and got hit basically his dominance over Arthur is due mostly to his mind reading and Arthur holding back to some extent

Oh okay

I agree about them being in similar leagues but Meliodas would win against Arthur without Chaos

How's this relevant?
It wasn’t related to the Meli/Arthur comparison it was outside of it (kind of a theory)

Both were not remotely serious Meli spared his city and protected his son (they are relative/in the same league of stats tho) and is said by Arthur himself to be able to dominate in a fight against him
Meliodas was extremely angry and tossing out slashes that were obliterating mountains, so that seems like a strange assumption.

Arthur was referring to that exchange, not a drawn-out fight.
He wasn’t harmed until his son overcommited it isn’t about durability but sheer ability to win this fight also Arthur didn’t even land an attack on DM Meli He touched his base only iirc
Arthur did land an attack as Meliodas kicked him, hence the cut on his neck.
One of the side text confirm He was holding his power back
Proof or it didn't happen.
He Also avoided touching the city
Avoiding damages to something in the distance =/= holding back. Dropping a nuke over the ocean makes it no less powerful than if it was dropped over a city.
No it’s litteraly stated that he falls short in front of Meliodas abilities
I didn't say otherwise.
Lance couldn’t read Chaos and got hit basically his dominance over Arthur is due mostly to his mind reading and Arthur holding back to some extent
That I agree with and was saying.
I agree about them being in similar leagues but Meliodas would win against Arthur without Chaos
Sure. I can definitely see the logic.
It wasn’t related to the Meli/Arthur comparison it was outside of it (kind of a theory)
Ok.

One of the bosses is strong enough to make snow fall constantly on the Ragnarok world

another is stated to be thé matérialisation of all water in the world iirc

Yggdrasil contains 9 worlds

Jormungandr can use the energy of Earth to stop the earth serpent a phenomena that occurs sometimes and make huge earthquakes
What would theses feats yield?
Meliodas was extremely angry and tossing out slashes that were obliterating mountains, so that seems like a strange assumption.

Arthur was referring to that exchange, not a drawn-out fight.

Arthur did land an attack as Meliodas kicked him, hence the cut on his neck.

Proof or it didn't happen.

Avoiding damages to something in the distance =/= holding back. Dropping a nuke over the ocean makes it no less powerful than if it was dropped over a city.

I didn't say otherwise.

That I agree with and was saying.

Sure. I can definitely see the logic.

Ok.

Back