• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

It’s just filler but how is chinon Gilthunder son and how does Anne know about the thing? Isn’t she just 16 years old? If everyone knows it why doesn’t islode know it? So Percival friends save his life many times and they have to be holy knights to help him?
I have a question, since a single golem could blow up Galand could We scale Percival’s total output Using the number of golems He can output at once ?
Thoughts on the new chapter?

It’s just filler but how is chinon Gilthunder son and how does Anne know about the thing? Isn’t she just 16 years old? If everyone knows it why doesn’t islode know it? So Percival friends save his life many times and they have to be holy knights to help him?

Thoughts on the new chapter?
I like it that Chion is Gil’s son

I knew about the « thing » way before 16 years old so ot a big surprise that she would know

Isolde is Just candide/naive

I don’t think it’s implied It is Just said that it will be Even more dangerous and that his companions don’t have to participate if they don’t want to since They aren’t holy knights it’s not their duty

Good chapter overall a bit Hollow tho but We get more infos that’s cool

Idk how you think It's filler? It's just after the major battle.

Chion is Gilthunder son because he did the deed with Margaret?

What does Age have to do with Anne knowing what sex is? Also that just means that isolde isn't dirty minded.

Idk how you think It's filler? It's just after the major battle.

Chion is Gilthunder son because he did the deed with Margaret?

What does Age have to do with Anne knowing what sex is? Also that just means that isolde isn't dirty minded.
Chinon isn’t the most liked character. Check Reddit. Gilthunder deserves better.
I like it that Chion is Gil’s son

I knew about the « thing » way before 16 years old so ot a big surprise that she would know

Isolde is Just candide/naive

I don’t think it’s implied It is Just said that it will be Even more dangerous and that his companions don’t have to participate if they don’t want to since They aren’t holy knights it’s not their duty

Good chapter overall a bit Hollow tho but We get more infos that’s cool
This is the Middle Ages.

I heard Darkness was stated not to be magic in 4KOA… is that true and anyone have scan of it?
darkness isnt magical , But it can be used as with/as magic.. Its negative energy . I blame nabaka for full counter inconsistency.
First he full countered a raw power air slash
Then natural lightning
Then darkness ( I assume it was fused with magic)

darkness isnt magical , But it can be used as with/as magic.. Its negative energy . I blame nabaka for full counter inconsistency.
First he full countered a raw power air slash
Then natural lightning
Then darkness ( I assume it was fused with magic)

I feel like the darkness situation is like any other element. Fire and light exists as natural occurrences and not magic but when they are manipulated, it becomes magic. So the simply applies to darkness.

Cuz Nabaka has/had full intentions of making the manipulation of darkness to be magical with the full counter shit and the explanation of destroyer magic types. However darkness naturally occurs in the demon realm and in demon physiology (flight, outfits, etc.) and so it’s not magic in those cases.

So if used to attack someone it becomes magic, just like fire, just like light.

we have scans of them using magic at ZERO percent power so theres that.
Galaand stuff right? I don’t think using darkness to fly is magic. Their body produces darkness to fly but they don’t use it to attack anyone because I presume you need magic for that.

naw even early arcs, with demon henny it was called negative power not even negative magic but a "power" we also got negative energy

203ee7cd431a67ab04565cb98b12be1d.png

https://gyazo.com/203ee7cd431a67ab04565cb98b12be1d

I feel like the darkness situation is like any other element. Fire and light exists as natural occurrences and not magic but when they are manipulated, it becomes magic. So the simply applies to darkness.

Cuz Nabaka has/had full intentions of making the manipulation of darkness to be magical with the full counter shit and the explanation of destroyer magic types. However darkness naturally occurs in the demon realm and in demon physiology (flight, outfits, etc.) and so it’s not magic in those cases.

So if used to attack someone it becomes magic, just like fire, just like light.
They can produce darkness Without having magic and can attack With it Derrierie even has her darkness arm

Darkness isn’t magic and doesn’t need magic to be manipulated

Also remember that magic in verse can refer to Using Natural elements or physiology related traits

Their body is Made out of darkness so if it needed magic to be summoned and manipulated or to attack people like Grayroad wouldn’t exist

We consider darkness as purely non magical

FC counters Natural elements too and even non physical attacks iirc

The point you are trying to make makes no sense when looking at what’s shown

Darkness is Also explicitely related to their feelings

They can produce darkness Without having magic and can attack With it Derrierie even has her darkness arm

Also remember that magic in verse can refer to Using Natural elements or physiology related traits

Their body is Made out of darkness so if it needed magic to be summoned and manipulated or to attack people like Grayroad wouldn’t exist

Is your account verified yet?

I said that already

it has been stated that Destroyer Types and Enchantment Types use magic to manipulate darkness to attack and enchant weapons

Fire isn’t magic normally but manipulating it is known as magic and is used to attack and enchant weapons and items

Water isn’t magic but magic is used to manipulate water for attack and enchantment of weapons and items

Light isn’t magic but magic is used to manipulate light for attacks and enchantment of weapons and items

So on. You should get my point.

This is why Full Counter works on all attacks even darkness attacks because it has already been stated in that scan that using natural forces and darkness to attack is magic.

Where was it stated for physiology?

Lol Demon bodies are not made of darkness. It’s like saying your you are made of your sweat because you excrete it. As you can see Greyroad still exists.

081ugpN_d.webp

Darkness by itself is not magic, similar to how light, water, and fire are not magic by themselves. but USING THEM TO ATTACK OR ENCHANT IS MAGIC.

Full counter works on them because Nakaba defines attacks or enchantments with natural elements as magic.

if it’s not an attack or enchantment then it is not magic.

this is why full counter works on darkness that is used for attack.

Yes, darkness is produced via negative emotions/energy. Magic is when you use the darkness you created for attacks or enchantment.

Using darkness to fly or wear clothes is not magic because it is neither Destroyer or Enchantment type. That is why they were able to fly with darkness with 0 magic.

You guys should cut Nakaba some slack, he did his best to make this story consistent and we are saying his story is inconsistent because our agenda isn’t flowing like we wanted it to.

lets see meliodas negative energy has 3 scans via merlin and the snake girl
hendrickson stated hes using negative power
king stating twice meliodas is condensing raw darkness , he never once called it magic

Back