• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT Physiology rework

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this is sufficient enough for information manip, even by type 1 standard, kinda an undefine ability
Information Manipulation is the power to control, alter, and even destroy information itself. A vast variety of effects can be archieved using this ability, from gaining knowledge or altering what people know to warpin reality itself.

I think it's enough

Information Manipulation is the power to control, alter, and even destroy information itself. A vast variety of effects can be archieved using this ability, from gaining knowledge or altering what people know to warpin reality itself.

I think it's enough
actually, they doesn't even manipulate anything info related, they just gain knowledge from the soul they absorbing, like some kind of information analysis. Kinda like an after-effect. Unless there is more contexts to this

actually, they doesn't even manipulate anything info related, they just gain knowledge from the soul they absorbing, like some kind of information analysis. Kinda like an after-effect. Unless there is more contexts to this
They manipulate other information i guess,control have different meaning since alter and destroy already written above i think control can considered as a manage since demon can manage other information from any soul and i think eat other soul would make other demon in NNT considered they add some new info to their mind i think it's enough

And for infor analysis,like what they didn't analysis dude
Information Analysis, or Scanning, is the ability to gain information on a character or object by analyzing them

again why is hellfire considered all of that? exactly none of the scans state that it's any kind of nullification just seems like higher potency without more context

i'm not really satisfied with that answer since again it still can be higher potency and we don't give everyone under the sun resistance neg for burning someone who's resistant to fire
It was already accepted by multiple staff in another crt and its been added so make a crt

Ok, I’ll quickly go over everything I disagree

1. Hellfire Manipulation isn’t an ability on the site anymore, so it should be removed

2. Only Meliodas’ Hellblaze has been shown to actually negate Ban’s Regeneration, and even then, it was only just barely, so that’s not a universal ability all

3. Immotality Negation is just wrong… Nobody has ever negated someone’s immortality, they just negated the regeneration

4. The Supreme Goddess can regenerate from the complete destruction of her physical body, so Hellfire killing her would not be Low-Godly regen negation, it just means Meliodas and Zeldris destroyed her soul this time, which as we know, Demons can do, so yeah, no to even a possibly Low-Godly Regen Negation

5. No Existence Erasure for Goddesses, them destroying both body and soul is not EE at all, it’s just soul destuction, EE is based on literally erasing someone from existence specifically

Ok, I’ll quickly go over everything I disagree

1. Hellfire Manipulation isn’t an ability on the site anymore, so it should be removed

2. Only Meliodas’ Hellblaze has been shown to actually negate Ban’s Regeneration, and even then, it was only just barely, so that’s not a universal ability all

3. Immotality Negation is just wrong… Nobody has ever negated someone’s immortality, they just negated the regeneration

4. The Supreme Goddess can regenerate from the complete destruction of her physical body, so Hellfire killing her would not be Low-Godly regen negation, it just means Meliodas and Zeldris destroyed her soul this time, which as we know, Demons can do, so yeah, no to even a possibly Low-Godly Regen Negation

5. No Existence Erasure for Goddesses, them destroying both body and soul is not EE at all, it’s just soul destuction, EE is based on literally erasing someone from existence specifically
Why was hellfire manipulation removed? Also nakaba confirmed that hellblaze can negate even an immortal regeneration. These abilities were already agreed on in previous crts so please make another one. Edit demons can only destroy souls after eating them they haven’t been shown to destroy souls on contact or a lot of characters will have theirs souls destroyed after fighting a demon(which is not the case)

Last edited:
Why was hellfire manipulation removed?
Cause it's not an actual specific univeral ability between all verses on the wiki
Also nakaba confirmed that hellblaze can negate even an immortal regeneration
That just means it negates the regeneration, immortality negation would be actually removing someone's immortality and killing them
These abilities were already agreed on in previous crts so please make another one.
Well this is a CRT about them now, so I'm saying they should be removed
Edit demons can only destroy souls after eating them they haven’t been shown to destroy souls on contact or a lot of characters will have theirs souls destroyed after fighting a demon(which is not the case)
Then they have soul manipulation via being able to kill a soul, regardless this isn't Low-Godly Regen Negation

Cause it's not an actual specific univeral ability between all verses on the wiki

That just means it negates the regeneration, immortality negation would be actually removing someone's immortality and killing them

Well this is a CRT about them now, so I'm saying they should be removed

Then they have soul manipulation via being able to kill a soul, regardless this isn't Low-Godly Regen Negation
A lot of characters have hellfire manipulation and it’s almost always shown to be different than normal fire at the very least it should be merged with fire manipulation not outright removed. This is not the crt for that. To remove abilities that are accepted you need a removal crt I mean you should know this because your a mod and all but I digress. That’s by eating the soul they can’t kill a soul trough touch this was already explained once your soul is consumed by a demon you will be removed from the cycle plot reincarnation(your soul will be destroyed) Next they just have NPI for being able to interact with souls. Hellblaze can actually negate soul based regeneration as shown when Meliodas destroyed a godeses clan memeber permanently despite being able to regenerate from their soul. Edit these abilities are already accepted trough previous crts so make a removal crt for them.

Last edited:
Only Meliodas’ Hellblaze has been shown to actually negate Ban’s Regeneration, and even then, it was only just barely, so that’s not a universal ability all
Just because Meliodas showed it doesn't mean the others Hellblaze can't. It doesn't even say that only Meliodas Hellblaze is more special than the others
The Supreme Goddess can regenerate from the complete destruction of her physical body, so Hellfire killing her would not be Low-Godly regen negation, it just means Meliodas and Zeldris destroyed her soul this time, which as we know, Demons can do, so yeah, no to even a possibly Low-Godly Regen Negation
Doesn't it just grant Supreme Deity resistance to regeneration negation ? And even Speed has this point, Hellblaze doen't shown to destroy soul.
This has been agreed before, and it doesn't really just destroy the body and soul, it converts victims's body into other things (seem like magic energy) and disappears, even destroying the soul in NNT can eliminate the person out of reincarnation.

Do you even see how they erasing a bunch of demon trapped inside of ark? In fact they are already show it that ark can erase those bunch demon, it's even said ark trapped victim in between death and life state. The statement of nakaba which said high goddess ark can destroy physical and soul is just mere supporting feats for it

Adding to what Mitch said, that is not resistance negation. Hellfire, while fire, in most cases isn't natural fire - and it's supposed to be a higher form of fire. So this is the definition of layered fire manipulation. Resistance negation has no basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back