• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

But I thought you said the 7a red demon feat was invalid now.
Drole is way superior to Red Demons.

He downscales to Tarmiel's feat.
It’s a technique called Rapid Movement This here might be of some help. Here it is. Also does are cheap shots you know that.
Firstly, I looked into it. It's made up by the wiki as a general term for super speed, which is why they say it has various users.

Secondly, how did Helbram not perform a cheap shot here?

Lastly, there's still tons of instances where Meliodas pretty much blitzes or at least keeps up with Gilthunder. Him getting blitzed by Gilthunder once doesn't at all mean he's slower.

Last edited:
Drole is way superior to Red Demons.

He downscales to Tarmiel's feat.

Firstly, I looked into it. It's made up by the wiki as a general term for super speed, which is why they say .

Secondly, how did Helbram not preform a cheap shot here?

Lastly, there's still tons of instances where Meliodas pretty much blitzes or at least keeps up with Gilthunder. Him getting blitzed by Gilthunder once doesn't at all mean he's slower.
I mean Gilthunder doing cheap shots.

Unknown, because we have no reference to the mountain's size.

No it doesn't. We don't know how powerful the tremor was since Diane only heard it, and the mountain was stated to be just upstream, suggesting it's not many kilometres away. The fact that Diane heard it almost immediately already indicates that it wasn't a significant distance.

No it doesn't. We don't know how powerful the tremor was since Diane only heard it, and the mountain was stated to be just upstream, suggesting it's not many kilometres away. The fact that Diane heard it almost immediately already indicates that it wasn't a significant distance.
Use average mountain size and earthquake Richter scale. It should at least be city level.

I did use an average mountain.

For the last time, it's unusable here due to the completely unknown distance and magnitude.

because i have a bunch of shit to do rn

honestly, i'd appreciate it if you'd stop interrogating me about this, especially since I already did give a lot of input

because i have a bunch of shit to do rn

honestly, i'd appreciate it if you'd stop interrogating me about this, especially since I already did give a lot of input
Sorry for being pushy but your crucial for anything nnt related. The sooner these nnt crts close the sooner you can release your crt(eventually) also need more input from calc group members for your helbram calc.

Anyway, i just found out if light of grace and those tree located at fairy forest was has height around 7900 feets (kinda make sense maybe, drole looks so small here although he has 28.5m height). And it's mountain should be more taller if we see page under section

We already found that a while back. It's what I was using that for the Ban calculation.

Anyway, I could say a lot about the size of the mountains in the Fairy King's forest (notably that they're not grossly larger than trees shown to be somewhat similar in size to Full Size Fraudrin and Indura Monspeet), but they wouldn't apply to every random mountain outside of the forest.

Anyway, i just found out if light of grace and those tree located at fairy forest was has height around 7900 feets (kinda make sense maybe, drole looks so small here although he has 28.5m height). And it's mountain should be more taller if we see page under section
Who would affect this i don’t remember it

I'll get into more detail about the mountains now.

It's shown that the trees almost completely encompass the lower roots. Yet mountains don't even reach the width of the roots (btw, I did a calc, and it's still lower than what I got for the Ban stuff, so don't ask).

The trees in the Holy War fighting zone can be relatively large (as they're not insanely below the Demon army, who were at a higher elevation than the trees comparable to the Light of Grace), but they can also be far smaller.

I'll go into some examples.
The only mountains we see in the combat zone aren't that much larger than the ones Monspeet and Derieri knocked down, which weren't that much larger than him. So they're probably the size of an average mountain. Notably, they're well below the cloud layer that the Demon army confronted the Goddesses in, suggesting they're at best similar in size to the Light of Grace.

Back