• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arthur Pendragon (Nanatsu No Taizai) reivision

Removing "Created Purgatory which has a different flow of time" from Arthur's abilities.

First of all it is not mentioned anywhere that Chaos created it.

たましい くだ もうじゃ もの もと 「魂を砕かれし亡者と 化け物が獲物を求め 跋扈する混沌の国」 ばっこ こんとん くに

"A land of chaos where soul-crushed walkers and monsters roam the land in search of prey." (DeepL translate)

Edit:

Sorry about the top part. When you translate stuff it doesn't take into account that the word is in capital or not. So it can be ignored.

As you can see "chaos" is not in capital letters so it is talking about chaos as in chaotic and not Chaos itself.

The official scan also supports this as the word "chaos" is not in capital letters.

But here when Merlin is talking about Chaos it is in capital letters.

The whole chapter of 343 when talking about Chaos it is in capital letters.

There is more scans of when they are talking about Chaos its' name is either in full capital letters or just the letter C but I figure this should be enough.

Last edited:
Just make sure, are this thread point out to just remove purgatory creation or along with his purgatory hax?

Honestly kinda agree if that should be remove since it's never clearly stated, although maybe statement about chaos made world and all race (which including creature race that from in purgatory) can be backup.

But i disagree if it along with hax removal, because there is reason for it

Removing "Created Purgatory which has a different flow of time" from Arthur's abilities.
Oh God i see something that will make me lose a lot of Time

First of all it is not mentioned anywhere that Chaos created it.
It is

たましい くだ もうじゃ もの もと 「魂を砕かれし亡者と 化け物が獲物を求め 跋扈する混沌の国」 ばっこ こんとん くに

"A land of chaos where soul-crushed walkers and monsters roam the land in search of prey." (DeepL translate)
I’ll clear a few things at the bottom of this message

Edit:

Sorry about the top part. When you translate stuff it doesn't take into account that the word is in capital or not. So it can be ignored.
It’a okay

As you can see "chaos" is not in capital letters so it is talking about chaos as in chaotic and not Chaos itself.
Hum the sentence is in capital letters because they are speaking loud « Chaos » is not the only term that has capital letters to it in the sentence
Not that interesting + still the same
Same panel where they basically yell

The whole chapter of 343 when talking about Chaos it is in capital letters.
Yeah so Chaos is not an exception

Okay so i’ll clear a few things and proceed in 2 parts:

1) The translation
Here is the translated panel from purgatory
混沌 (Konton) is the used kanji for Chaos it is basically how We write it.

The panel i translated involve の Which is a way to induce possession in the context of creation it usually means my or mine so when i create a website i say:

私のウェブページにき来てわたし私のことをもっとし知ってください。

Using said hiragana i basically say that said website is mine giving an indication about it’s creation
It can be generalised to a lot of creation related statements

2) Narratively speaking
Chaos is the dude that pretty much created everything outside of Makai and Tenkai

He has full power on purgatory and it’s souls

Is the one that created ALL MONSTERS Purgatory is basically full of monsters

Wild (Chaos son) saw DK arrival in purgatory

It wouldn’t contradict the lore since even DK and SD are implied to have created Makai and Tenkai Which can be translated to universes Chaos power has enough range and power to erase every form and He create worlds that are mirrors of the base universe on a whim
The 2 Gods are jealous about his creation power so nothing contradicts the fact that he created it

Since i found this, it should be debunk the thread removal argument
I don't see how that debunks anything. But this thing is already accepted in the profile and it seems that no one wants to continue the conversation.

But how I want CHAOS to happen. Since this is already accepted in the profile, why not try a low 2-c via creation for Chaos? Since this is already accepted in the profile.

I don't see how that debunks anything. But this thing is already accepted in the profile and it seems that no one wants to continue the conversation.

But how I want CHAOS to happen. Since this is already accepted in the profile, why not try a low 2-c via creation for Chaos? Since this is already accepted in the profile.
They will not acceptthey will not accept

They will not acceptthey will not accept
The thing is already in the profile. If they disagree then they have to continue that crt.

If it's already in the profile that Chaos created purgatory then, then they can't just "unaccept" since it's already in the profile. So they will have to continue this crt.

I don't see how it debunks anything tho
I mean it's self explanatory since cath palug was born from chaos itself, and nakaba also confirm if cath is a purgatory creature. Which no way cath as purgatory creature could exist without chaos made purgatory first. It also supporting as per makai said, and arthur could make another purgatory/hell environment with exact effect as merlin father suffered if he lost control.

Back