• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

0 physical strength on Balor's scale doesn't mean 0 ability to lift, or no combat power at all. King and Gloxinia can both easily support their own body weight and apply some force to their punches.

The armour isn't made of metal, and neither are the blades. All of Chastefol's forms are organic plants/originate from organic plants.

Yes, magic wood can be harder than steel. That doesn't stop the fact that it's called and shown to be wood, with numerous forms of organic plant-life.

One person has.

Idk.

No strong opinions there.
How’s life?

Not necessarily forcefield creation. It could easily be TK, or any number of things.
Not sure about reduction, but the rest are fine.
-Fear Manip (The hands of the dead went back to the « other world » due to a simple stare)
Seems good.
How’s life?
Fine. Hby?

0 physical strength on Balor's scale doesn't mean 0 ability to lift, or no combat power at all. King and Gloxinia can both easily support their own body weight and apply some force to their punches.

The armour isn't made of metal, and neither are the blades. All of Chastefol's forms are organic plants/originate from organic plants.

Yes, magic wood can be harder than steel. That doesn't stop the fact that it's called and shown to be wood, with numerous forms of organic plant-life.

One person has.

Idk.

No strong opinions there.
That’s what zero strength means. Since Galand with zero magic could not do anything magic related.

Not necessarily forcefield creation. It could easily be TK, or any number of things.

Seems good.

Fine. Hby?
https://vsbattles.com/threads/nanatsu-no-taizai-4-knights-of-the-apocalypse-hax-crt-part-3.137748/ Thoughts? Also since Meliodas got at least 10x stronger thanks to his post Druid power up can that be used as a multiplier? Black clover has done it. There should be more speed multipliers also FC attacks seem hard to dodge so it means a speed increase. If someone dodged an enchanted attack would that make them 3 to 10x faster.

We've already had these debates numerous times. No on power levels being linear, and no on FC speed.

Also, that Post-Druid multiplier would actually lower our ratings.

3 to 10 times doesn't make sense for speed. It's just magically imbued weaponry.

We've already had these debates numerous times. No on power levels being linear, and no on FC speed.

Also, that Post-Druid multiplier would actually lower our ratings.

3 to 10 comes from nowhere.
Yeah but for a character growths in power level are liner since Meliodas post Druid is way stronger than his wrath state even. I mean Lancelot statement on enchantment multiplier it could be used for speed too. You said you been working on the enchantment multipliers so what would they look like?

Stronger =/= proof of linearity. And again, you'd just be lowering our ratings.

I know what you mean, but it doesn't make sense. The multiplier comes from the fact that it's a weapon x magic. On their own, weapons aren't faster than the characters wielding them, and neither is the magic imbued. They're just stronger.

What is TK ? Telekinesis ? Fine i had doubts on Forcefield Creation anyway since We can’t see anything and nothing is stated at first i thought about a blitz so fast We couldn’t see it

Nice

Seems good.
Thanks daddy Asura Send toes

Stronger =/= proof of linearity. And again, you'd just be lowering our ratings.

I know what you mean, but it doesn't make sense. The multiplier comes from the fact that it's a weapon x magic. On their own, weapons aren't faster than the characters wielding them, and neither is the magic imbued. They're just stronger.
But they are faster though since Gilthunder sword can blitz Meliodas at times. So enchantment multipler can be used for speed.

But they are faster though since Gilthunder sword can blitz Meliodas at times.
And Meliodas can blitz Gilthunder's sword at times. It's just combat.

Also, Gilthunder (and slower characters, for that matter) can just as easily keep up with Meliodas without magic or weaponry on hand, so this doesn't make sense.
So enchantment multipler can be used for speed.
No.

And even if we did, it'd logically be lower than the multiplier to an unknown extent.

Last edited:
And Meliodas can blitz Gilthunder's sword at times. It's just combat.

Also, Gilthunder (and slower characters, for that matter) can just as easily tag Meliodas without magic or weaponry, so this doesn't make sense.

No.

And even if we did, it'd logically be lower than the multiplier to an unknown extent.
Okay so do you find any other nnt multiplier that can be used? This here might be of some help.
What is TK ? Telekinesis ? Fine i had doubts on Forcefield Creation anyway since We can’t see anything and nothing is stated at first i thought about a blitz so fast We couldn’t see it

Nice

New nnt abilities to add to your crt.

I'm certainly looking.
Do the multipliers part if you want i’ll do the missing abilities part

Got nothing except Danmaku for Helbram ahah

It’s 5:00 AM in France i might die From the lack of sleep if i don’t stop soon but i’ll try to find more tomorrow

If he saw the vine and outran it (which the anime portrays as King vastly outspeeding it), it's not a perception blitz. It's King being very briefly taken by surprise.

Also, this isn't really different from Ban and Cain 'perception blitzing' him.

Last edited:
If he saw the vine and outran it, it's not a perception blitz. It's King being very briefly taken by surprise.

Also, this isn't really different from Ban and Cain 'perception blitzing' him.
But it still scales to MHS plus which would mean 3 to 1 second work. Also how’s life? Any luck with crt and 4koa profiles? You can use Majin sand box.

There's probably better size that can be taken from it, but the feat isn't worth it. Drole will scale significantly higher.

There's probably better size that can be taken from it, but the feat isn't worth it. Drole will scale significantly higher.
Also isn’t There a possibility to scale Chaos

If the sacred tree hair roots extends through the ground and exist even below Liones couldn’t We assume à circular lowballed surface in which He exist (similarly to the Madara tree calc) and give the rating for Chaos as a back up if it’s good

Edit: tree lvl Chaos take this Nakaba

Anyone Here know where i can find Vivian main magic ability

Cause it’s name is Sakku Which means Absorption/Absorbing but i can’t find an instance where she used it

Nice

Give statistics amplification for those that can use the rapid movement technique
It’s a technique called Rapid Movement This here might be of some help. Here it is. Also does are cheap shots you know that.

Back