• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final NNT Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's straight up not being used for scaling until Majin made the Tarmiel calculation.

So, we went with the near-baseline one, but this scaling system is far higher and less ambiguous.

It's straight up not being used for scaling until Majin made the Tarmiel calculation.

So, we went with the near-baseline one, but this scaling system is far higher and less ambiguous.
So how many more people need to agree? Have you given input yet?

As I said before, I'm making all the sandboxes.

As for the SD thing, you guys can decide that. I'm doing some stuff.
But like how many are done? There are a lot of nnt profiles do you need some help to speed up the process? You can't do everything by yourself.

I'm not planning on doing everything, just the major scaling chains.
We need to better organize the nnt profiles and add photos and explanations for new abilities even anime-only ones. So would the SD surviving her FC affect scaling at all?

Pretty much all abilities have photos if they've been used in the manga.

We don't have anime-only abilities, and we're not going to have them.

You asked me that. I said decide that amongst yourselves.

Meliodas used the full power of a functional Lostvayne to do that, and collapsed from the effort.

Meliodas used the full power of a functional Lostvayne to do that, and collapsed from the effort.
I mean ap should be higher, not durability. Fine but we need to clean up the nnt profiles and add pictures of new abilities even from the cursed by the light movie.

I know what you mean, and I'm contesting it.

Whatever. But that's not relevant to this thread, so handle it somewhere else or at a later point.

I know what you mean, and I'm contesting it.

Whatever. But that's not relevant to this thread, so handle it somewhere else or at a later point.
Also, would Meliodas need another key for his movie version? Since all he lost was true magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back