• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

As a note, the declaration of war was just a joke. Just thought I should clarify as jokes are harder to convey over a text based medium.
Ik don’t worry

Yes. I was asking for another example because Sealing isn't combat applicable. I was asking for a Limited Sealing instead, but was corrected because I was mistaken in what Limited meant.
Ok then

These are abilities that only Melascula and Zeldris. Melascula's even specifically works on far stronger opponents. Zel's wasn't even Darkness based iirc.
Mel is a demon too and can use his darkness in the same ways as Both Zel and mela

Pretty sure I've seen someone try to argue it in a versus thread.
Said person was wrong (Or else it wasn’t in character)

The justification specifically says he is absorbing damage. So at the very least it needs to be changed then. The provided scan does not actually say he's absorbing anything as well. Just that he is charging himself with the attacks. This seems more like a Damage Boost that gets bigger the more damage he takes.
I think the P&A thread prefer absorption > Damage boost and we’ll change it Then

That just says Melascula is cloaked in it. Not that demons passively produce it.
One of these panel states their darkness produce it

The first scan is saying that the miasma is producing negative energy, not the other way around. The second scan is not a powernull either. Gowther clearly says that the skeletons are just getting stronger.
Both are related and negative energy is a feeling the miasma production can be increased by said feeling.
It is said that they resist magic better and their overall resistances skyrocket and NE is later shown nullifying any magic that comes in contact and even Teleportation (Sanctuary being the only exception)

Doesn't explain why he gets immunity to soul manipulation or even empathy manipulation. Also the resistances are just listed under Assault Mode, this implies he just gets it in Assault Mode.
Mhh it should be specific to a special AM Meliodas not every AM we’ll change it
Empathy Manip due to the pack of emotion
Soul Manip cuz his Soul was removed too iirc emotions being the équivalent of the Soul tho as i said it should only be Corand arc to post Purgatory arc (not included) AM Meli

No yeah, I conceded this point already. I do think that Tyrant Killing should be removed in favor of just saying that his darkness itself can bypass resistance as it was a different skill that did it.
We might change it to avoid confusion

Hardness =/= weight.

Also, these aren't the roots themselves, just the hair that grows on the roots.

Yes.

Yes.

His narrative strength is immaterial to what end we’re using in the calculation.
Are you going to work on 4koa profiles? The meland fight is done

If the high end is used what would the scaling chain look like? Can helbram multiplier be used for scaling chain?
Helbram here just scales to Meliodas and the Holy Knight captains (Dreyfus and Hendy). If he were stronger, the scaling chain would actually be lower.

Then Ash Hendrickson is twice Meliodas.
What I meant was he was going all out while being amped so the high end could be used.
Again, not really a reason.

The fact that he's much stronger than normal in-universe has nothing to do with the end that we should use, especially since other calcs no longer even come close to that rating.

Also, he wasn't even using that power until chapter 74, while the feat was in chapter 73. Considering that Helbram's Aldrich form + an unknown fraction of 20 Holy Knights was way stronger than base Meliodas, he wouldn't have even been using Link to the same level as the Vaizel Festival Arc.
the full power of 20 holy knights and the trees power
On this note, he didn't even have the power of 20, more like a dozen.

Helbram was also drawing power from the Holy Knights before he mind controlled them to give away their full strength, so it's unknown what their full power would have really added.
King spear is made of metal and it’s heavy too so density works as well.
It's not made of metal, as the Sacred Tree is literally shown to be wood. It just looks like metal. The spear can transform into armour, moss, pollen, a luminescent sphere and a giant flower.

Also, it's otherwise unwieldable by virtue of being a sacred treasure. King and Gloxinia, who are weaker than humans, can both easily lift the wood in armour form.
Are you going to work on 4koa profiles? The meland fight is done
Not now, but certainly later.

Last edited:
Helbram here just scales to Meliodas and the Holy Knight captains (Dreyfus and Hendy). If he were stronger, the scaling chain would actually be lower.

The fact that he's much stronger than normal in-universe has nothing to do with the end that we should use, especially since other calcs no longer even come close to that rating.

Also, he wasn't even using that power until chapter 74, while the feat was in chapter 73. Considering that Helbram's Aldrich form + an unknown fraction of 20 Holy Knights was way stronger than base Meliodas, he wouldn't have even been using Link to the same level as the Vaizel Festival Arc.

Helbram was also drawing power from the Holy Knights before he mind controlled them to give away their full strength, so it's unknown what their full power would have really added.

It's not made of metal, as the Sacred Tree is literally shown to be wood. It just looks like metal. The spear can transform into armour, moss, pollen, a luminescent sphere and a giant flower.

Also, it's otherwise unwieldable by virtue of being a sacred treasure. King and Gloxinia, who are weaker than humans, can both easily lift the wood in armour form.

How's life is it accepted? Any updates?

0.5 seconds Would be the most logical one since it can keep up and hit MH+ characters
But 3 seconds is a good lowball imo

Thoughts since he is stronger and faster than gilthunder? maybe 1 second can work at least

How's life is it accepted? Any updates?
Mitch accepted the low-end, but I'm making a case for the mid-end currently.
Thoughts since he is stronger and faster than gilthunder? maybe 1 second can work at least
I agree, but I don't think that logic will get past the calc group.

Technically, Helbram himself is stronger and faster than Gill, but the individual strands were blitzed by Howzer.

Technically, Helbram himself is stronger and faster than Gill, but the individual strands were blitzed by Howzer.
They weren't directed at howzer though it was Diane howzer just got some lucky shots and it blitz Diane and king too if it wee for pollen garden.

The mass should be higher too try pixel scaling the roots

Helbram was launching them at Diane, and Howzer cut down all 3 before they could even remotely touch her. These are not 'lucky hits', especially when you consider that they're practically stationary compared to him. A lucky hit was taking Howzer completely off guard mid-conversation.

That's just patently false. King was outside the crater, let alone the Pollen Garden, and was clearly much faster than them when he actually made an attempt to move rather than protecting people.

What do you mean roots? Do you mean the base of the root hairs? I definitely would if I could, but there's no scans of the bases themselves.

Last edited:
Helbram was launching them at Diane, and Howzer cut down all 3 before they could even remotely touch her. These are not 'lucky hits', especially when you consider that they're practically stationary compared to him. A lucky hit was taking Howzer completely off guard.

That's just patently false. King was outside the crater, let alone the Pollen Garden, and was clearly much faster than them when he actually made an attempt to move rather than protecting people.

What do you mean roots? Do you mean the base of the root hairs? I definitely would if I could, but there's no scans of the bases themselves.
It did blitz him though in the last panel for king. How can the high-end be used?

That last panel is literally King intercepting them despite the root having a considerable head start. He's not getting blitzed, he's sacrificing his body to protect Diane.

Idk. Hopefully someone will find something the calc group members accept, because even 0.00001 seconds is kind of reasonable given the characters' speed.

That last panel is literally King intercepting them despite the root having a considerable head start. He's not getting blitzed, he's sacrificing his body to protect Diane.
He was still perception blitz anyway how did you get the high end? Try pixel scaling the root hair strands and buff the mass. Also isn't it true the commandments could use darkness with zero magic? Here is the link about darkness BC fans are saying that it's magic when it's not. It's dark physical matter

He literally saw it, though.

I just used anything from 1 to 5 seconds, since that was the most reasonable timeframe I could determine from the ejected debris and anime (the latter of which I don't like doing, but calc stacking is against the rules).

I already did that.

Not sure about the healing part, but they definitely can at least use weaponry and flight.

It's shown that the miasma on a characters' body enlarges or shifts when they defend themselves or make weapons. So isn't darkness basically miasma?

Last edited:

I just used anything from 1 to 5 seconds, since that was the most reasonable timeframe I could determine from the ejected debris and anime (the latter of which I don't like doing, but calc stacking is against the rules).

I already did that.

Not sure about the healing part, but they definitely can at least use weaponry and flight.

It's shown that the miasma on a characters' body enlarges or shifts when they defend themselves or make weapons. So isn't darkness basically miasma?
Yeah, darkness is miasma. Why not try arguing for the high end? We need 7a bos to make the scaling chain work. Which by the way any updates? Also, howezer somewhat scales to gil since they are rivals so pretty much all of the are mhs+.

I think it'd be fruitless, but ok. Also, the scaling chain works perfectly well without 7-A.

Like I said, I'm waiting for Kachon and still revisiting the series for as many feats as I can find.

I never argued that Howzer wasn't MHS+. In fact, that was one of my main arguments as to why the tendrils were at least decently fast. What I'm saying is that the tendrils aren't actually as fast as the MHS+ characters.

I think it'd be fruitless, but ok. Also, the scaling chain works perfectly well without 7-A.

Like I said, I'm waiting for Kachon and still revisiting the series for as many feats as I can find.

I never argued that Howzer wasn't MHS+. In fact, that was one of my main arguments as to why the tendrils were at least decently fast. What I'm saying is that the tendrils aren't actually as fast as the MHS+ characters.
How would it work without 7a? I thought you were upscaling to the tarmiel calc? How would it look?

I'm not upscaling or downscaling the BoS characters to them.

I'm up and downscaling different characters to Tarmiel's feat, which is currently under discussion.

Doesn’t Howzer Scale to Mach 4415 ?
I mean it’s pretty obvious that mid end would be better than low end (and high end could even be a possibility)

I already did that.

It might be a possibility both are related but Negative energy seems to be related too all I know is that it ain’t magical and ain’t natural and is litteraly their body they can extend etc…

Are you hyped by 4kota what note would you grant it ?
Personally a good 8.5/10

Yeah I see your point but they are fast enough to be able to touch them sometimes (they should at least move at mach 100 which would be enough for 0.00… something timeframes iirc that’s why I’m pretty okay with the high end)

I'm not upscaling or downscaling the BoS characters to them.

I'm up and downscaling different characters to Tarmiel's feat, which is currently under discussion.
Also I have to ask since someone is confused currently Zel is 6-C and higher with Ominous Nebulae why isn’t he H6C with it since he could resist Escanor The One

MB i’ll explain by myself 😭😹

Yeah I see your point but they are fast enough to be able to touch them sometimes (they should at least move at mach 100 which would be enough for 0.00… something timeframes iirc that’s why I’m pretty okay with the high end)
I am okay with high end too

Weekly chapter hax review (Yeah it took Time sorry)

If y’all have no idea about what this message is about i’ll explain the rules

Rule number 1:
-If i missed anything or if you have propositions for said chapter just answer this message With the linked feat

Rule number 2:
-Try not to wank or find ridiculous abilities based on basically nothing

Rule number 3:
-You can propose (idk if it’s the right term in english) abilities from the last chapters if you want BUT always citing the chapter as a source (ex: during chapter 61 … happened can’t we grant … this ability)

-You Also have to link the feat (Imgur link if possible)

-And of course verify on this thread if i didn’t already include the ability

If there are new abilities i’ll edit this message with said abilities if i don’t miss them (i’ll only link abilities From the weekly chapter)

Here we go

Chapter 76:
Arthur:
-Forcefield Creation (Could repell Percival without even moving)

Meland:
-Summoning/BFR/Additional limbs/Stats reduction/Portal creation (Can Summon the « Hands of the dead, these hands seems to weaken the ones that they grab to the point where they can’t defend themselves, they come from dimensional holes on the ground and can attract people in the « Other World »)

Tristan:
-Fear Manip (The hands of the dead went back to the « other world » due to a simple stare)
-Gigantic balls (is attacking Chaos)
So if anyone as something to say y’all can participate i doubt the
Stats reduction thing as it could be (the statement about not being able to defend themselves) more about the difference in strength tho they were able to defend a few seconds before despite being overwhelmed and were healed by Percival

Are you hyped by 4kota what note would you grant it ?
Personally a good 8.5/10
Like 7 or 8.
That's why I said technically. I wasn't disagreeing with Speed's premise, I disagreed with his point.

I even said this, and used similar points in my calculation.
Idk. Hopefully someone will find something the calc group members accept, because even 0.00001 seconds is kind of reasonable given the characters' speed.
The problem is more applying other speeds to this speed.

Like 7 or 8.

That's why I said technically. I wasn't disagreeing with Speed's premise, I disagreed with his point.

So when can you start on the 4koa profiles?

Like 7 or 8.

How’s life? Any luck getting your calc evaluated?

Like 7 or 8.
That’s nice do you think it’s better than NNT’s first 76 chapters?
imo it’s not for now i’m waiting for chapters 80 to 100 to see if Nakaba can still create masterclasses like the Hendrikson fight

Fine

I didn’t even notice sorry

Mhh i see

They both have zero strength so no matter what the material is they can’t lift it. Also it uses magic to make the armour work and it clearly has blades which are metal like Guila literally said to be harder than steel.
0 physical strength on Balor's scale doesn't mean 0 ability to lift, or no combat power at all. King and Gloxinia can both easily support their own body weight and apply some force to their punches.

The armour isn't made of metal, and neither are the blades. All of Chastefol's forms are organic plants/originate from organic plants.

Yes, magic wood can be harder than steel. That doesn't stop the fact that it's called and shown to be wood, with numerous forms of organic plant-life.
How’s life? Any luck getting your calc evaluated?
One person has.
So when can you start on the 4koa profiles?
Idk.
That’s nice do you think it’s better than NNT’s first 76 chapters?
No strong opinions there.

So if anyone as something to say y’all can participate i doubt the
Stats reduction thing as it could be (the statement about not being able to defend themselves) more about the difference in strength tho they were able to defend a few seconds before despite being overwhelmed and were healed by Percival

Like 7 or 8.

Could you give me your opinion about these few abilities
If you have Time of course

Weekly chapter hax review (Yeah it took Time sorry)

If y’all have no idea about what this message is about i’ll explain the rules

Rule number 1:
-If i missed anything or if you have propositions for said chapter just answer this message With the linked feat

Rule number 2:
-Try not to wank or find ridiculous abilities based on basically nothing

Rule number 3:
-You can propose (idk if it’s the right term in english) abilities from the last chapters if you want BUT always citing the chapter as a source (ex: during chapter 61 … happened can’t we grant … this ability)

-You Also have to link the feat (Imgur link if possible)

-And of course verify on this thread if i didn’t already include the ability

If there are new abilities i’ll edit this message with said abilities if i don’t miss them (i’ll only link abilities From the weekly chapter)

Here we go

Chapter 76:
Arthur:
-Forcefield Creation (Could repell Percival without even moving)

Meland:
-Summoning/BFR/Additional limbs/Stats reduction/Portal creation (Can Summon the « Hands of the dead, these hands seems to weaken the ones that they grab to the point where they can’t defend themselves, they come from dimensional holes on the ground and can attract people in the « Other World »)

Tristan:
-Fear Manip (The hands of the dead went back to the « other world » due to a simple stare)
-Gigantic balls (is attacking Chaos)
These Asura i missclicked

Back