• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

We decided not to use the shockwave because the Red Demon only produced flames. That's why we did the fire formula and heat capacity to begin with.

We decided not to use the shockwave because the Red Demon only produced flames. That's why we did the fire formula and heat capacity to begin with.
There were booms and rumbling so maybe shockwaves can work. What about nan destroying the sacred tree which is harder than steal?

We've already discussed that one.

Not only is it relatively unimpressive, but Dawn Escanor is above Unsealed Base Meliodas.

We've already discussed that one.

Not only is it relatively unimpressive, but Dawn Escanor is above Unsealed Base Meliodas.
Actually that’s with Rhitta dawn Escanor in the past wasn’t that impressive only being above the sins and izraf not too high or Merlin would state the power level. Just keep looking I am sure you will find an impressive feat.

Unsealed Base Meliodas and Galand both have extreme trouble even trying to pick up Rhitta. He's well above them.

much appreciated, thank you

*************** has not only all the chapters, but most of the light novels, which do have some impressive shit (like diane shattering a mountain of unknown size, which is Small City level at a minimum)

anyway, i'm going to bed

actually, kachon, there is a calculation I've been meaning to redo for a while now.

In chapter 117 (season 2 episode 4 of the anime, if you want a timeframe), an albion II slices a mountain or large hill in two, causing the top half to launch upwards. I've calculated the size of albions, so I'd say calling it a 609 metre mountain is reasonable.
Also what would the Albion attempting to blow up Camelot with his fire blast be in ap with vaporization?

Firstly, I don't know.

Secondly, Albions are never stated to have fire blasts in the manga.

Lastly, there's no indication that it'd have destroyed all of Camelot.

Why was everyone concerned about Camelot then?
Why would Albion have to one-shot Camelot with a fireball for them to be concerned about the city, especially after sensing its magic?

Also, they really weren't concerned in the way you're trying to suggest. Arthur was concerned about literally any damage that Albion could incur (likely due to the civilian casualties), and Merlin blocked a punch with a shield she created well ahead of time.
It was fire in the manga.
Weren't they just huge ass explosions?
Still make the calc low end and etc it would be impressive with vaporization.
No. It has no basis.
Can you link the original calc if possible?
Sure, but it's quite bad.

Why would Albion have to one-shot Camelot with a fireball for them to be concerned about the city, especially after sensing its magic?

Also, they really weren't concerned in the way you're trying to suggest. Arthur was concerned about literally any damage that Albion could incur (likely due to the civilian casualties), and Merlin blocked a punch with a shield she created well ahead of time.

Weren't they just huge ass explosions?

No. It has no basis.

Sure, but it's quite bad.
Any luck with the release today?

Speaking of NNT CRTs, I am preparing one.

Unfortunately it is a downgrade.

Meliodas has some abilities on his page that honestly shouldn't be there. I'm posting here first as a declaration of war to ask for some further clarification on some of his abilities in case I missed something. I had a few questions for some of the abilities.

First off is his sealing. Does Meliodas have any Sealing other than the time he sealed Gelda?

Revenge Counter is listed as Absorption for absorbing the damage. I'm not sure if that would qualify. Plus no where in the provided scans does it say he "absorbs damage."

Assault Mode Meliodas's passives. I don't recall the miasma showing up until Meliodas was knocked out by Escanor. Can any provide proof that the miasma shows up when he is conscious?

Assault Mode immunities. Why does Meliodas get immunity to these two abilities? In order to steal them he clearly needs them in the first place. And even in the fight against the Demon King when Meliodas uses Assault Mode, he clearly has emotions.

Tyrant Killing resistance negation. Where is it said the Supreme Deity has resistance? Also this is a combo move, so it's not like Meliodas can use it on his own.

I'm definitely not releasing it today due to the BoS stuff.
We need some help here byashura and makai

Meliodas has some abilities on his page that honestly shouldn't be there. I'm posting here first as a declaration of war to ask for some further clarification on some of his abilities in case I missed something. I had a few questions for some of the abilities.

First off is his sealing. Does Meliodas have any Sealing other than the time he sealed Gelda?

Revenge Counter is listed as Absorption for absorbing the damage. I'm not sure if that would qualify. Plus no where in the provided scans does it say he "absorbs damage."

Assault Mode Meliodas's passives. I don't recall the miasma showing up until Meliodas was knocked out by Escanor. Can any provide proof that the miasma shows up when he is conscious?

Assault Mode immunities. Why does Meliodas get immunity to these two abilities? In order to steal them he clearly needs them in the first place. And even in the fight against the Demon King when Meliodas uses Assault Mode, he clearly has emotions.

Tyrant Killing resistance negation. Where is it said the Supreme Deity has resistance? Also this is a combo move, so it's not like Meliodas can use it on his own.
They can address this.

Meliodas sealed with darkness so it’s a fine about for him to have. Yes when he was unconscious the miasma was increasing at a fast pace since he can’t control it even Melascula mentions this about Meliodas miasma. It’s only for post revival assualt mode since he lost his soul and emotions to the demon king in purgatory. Yes no darkness or physical based attack works and the SD and tyrant killing is a spell that can be used individually it just needed their ap to break SD barrier. That’s all for now

What are you talking about? A character doesn't need to show off multiple times an ability for us to know that he can use it, Meliodas used sealing against Gelda, so he has sealing simple.

And the character he sealed away wasn't a random character, but an important one for his little brother that literally helped in the plot.

Revenge Counter literally mechanics for working is converting the damage taken into a powerful magic attack, so yeah he is absorbing the damages and converting said damage into a magic attack.

Miasma is literally the demonic aura that Meliodas passively inhibits when he is in Assault mode, keyword is demonic magical aura that only affects far weaker characters than him.

Tyrant Killing can be used by both Mel and Zel, you aren't making any sense, they just combined their identical moves to increase the double the power, simple.

There isn't any downgrade here, more like your misunderstanding on Mel's abilities.

Supreme Deity is immune to physical attack and resistant to magic attack (or the databook of said movie where Nakaba revealed her magic ability), it is stated in the movie, and Tyrant killing bypass said immunity or resistance, call it however you like.

Last edited:
Y'all know adding scans to what you're responding to would make you arguments alot better and would actually answer his concerns more compared to just saying why Meliodas has these abilities/resistances without providing any proof for said abilities or resistances.

Just saying.

Back