• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I've told you the plan. Hopefully I'll have fully done it Wednesday.

If this horizon shit also gets concluded then, that's good. Also, aether's planning some stuff.

Tristian needs rage power later after the chapter is finished. Chaos needs funisiom. Also demon clan need inorganic physiology when turned into darkness and absorption Can fuse with inanimate objects.
Yeah i’ll add everything tomorrow

Chaos have already fusionism in the op iirc since He basically have the powers of Chaos staffs

Demons already have fusionism or possession for this feat i’ll add inorganic physiology for us to discuss eventually

Yeah i’ll add everything tomorrow

Chaos have already fusionism in the op iirc since He basically have the powers of Chaos staffs

Demons already have fusionism or possession for this feat i’ll add inorganic physiology for us to discuss eventually
Also those demons absorbed people so they also needs absorbtion?

I just got a response. The 63 megaton calculation is now invalid, but I can still use the 3.6 megaton (actually like 4 megatons) one.

That's a shame, but it's more consistent with current calculations, anyway.

The heat does factor, hence why the 3,000 degree end is being used. That has nothing to do with the argument the CG members are making.

It wasn't even brought up in that thread, but I know what you're referencing, and it was for stronger characters and Escanor.

Yes. All of the BoS characters, Hunter Fest Ban, Galand and Melascula.

It wasn't even brought up in that thread, but I know what you're referencing, and it was for stronger characters and Escanor.

Yes. All of the BoS characters, Hunter Fest Ban, Galand and Melascula.
What would it look like? Aren’t there other city level to mountain level feats for bps characters? Try looking into those.

Small City level+ for Ban and co, City level for Mel and up.

Not that I recall. I believe we looked into them, and pretty much every calc that wasn't rejected got 7-C to Low 7-B.

Like what feats do u think are mountain level?
Diane mother catastrophe and Gilthunder threatening to destroy a forest and
Small City level+ for Ban and co, City level for Mel and up.

Not that I recall. I believe we looked into them, and pretty much every calc that wasn't rejected got 7-C to Low 7-B.
That’s not too bad then even though it’s a hard downgrade. It still okay to look back to other feats.

Back