• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Stop these threads 😭
What keys ?
Is Verse equilization applied?

Zel is getting upgraded to FTL
But is MH+ currently

When FHOTA ends since they want to get everything before finishing the ctr.
We wait for the end of Meland fight (Which is finished normally With the chapter 76) to release completely my abilities related CRT

Scaling chains are waiting till Wednesday normally

either stomp for Zel or Ji Ning has no way of killing him.
Could you please explain? What exactly stops Ning from shredding Zeldris entirely?

Is Verse equilization applied?

Could you please explain? What exactly stops Ning from shredding Zeldris entirely?
0288-014.png

Will block out the danmaku.

His suction also pulls in people with Class G as well like Ludoshel.

0288-014.png

For how long can he keep that up? Ning's danmaku doesn't drain his stamina.

Also, Ning's danmaku is literally a natural rain where every drop is a blade, Zeldris' Full React has a lot of open spots that would allow for some drops to go through.

Also, unless that thing has some kind of absorption or whatever, it would have to withstand the attacks of each drop which isn't easy given the AP gap.

It's unknown. We do know that in the entirety of the time he uses it, he never looks Fatigued.
Also, Ning's danmaku is literally a natural rain where every drop is a blade, Zeldris' Full React has a lot of open spots that would allow for some drops to go through.
How exactly is there alot of open holes? Do you have evidence for your assertion? Or has Ning's danmaku worked on something similar to full react?

Also, unless that thing has some kind of absorption or whatever, it would have to withstand the attacks of each drop which isn't easy given the AP gap.
Would it be wrong to assume the raindrops are magical? If so he's most likely immune to that.

If its physical he would be highly resistant to that. He'd only get overpowered by someone much stronger than him.

It's unknown. We do know that in the entirety of the time he uses it, he never looks Fatigued.
Okay, but for how long did he keep it up non-stop? A few hours? A few days?
How exactly is there alot of open holes? Do you have evidence for your assertion? Or has Ning's danmaku worked on something similar to full react?
It literally isn't a perfect sphere around him in the page Arkenis sent.
Would it be wrong to assume the raindrops are magical? If so he's most likely immune to that.
Yes, that's completely wrong. Ning has no magic at all.
If its physical he would be highly resistant to that. He'd only get overpowered by someone much stronger than him.
Okay, give me his AP and his scaling chain then.

We have gone through that before, no he doesn't.
Sorry i did not remember then Zel can only null the natural elements He uses

If speed isn’t equalized Zel would blitz (Ning is MH) Zel is far higher with ON (He currently is FTL in fact but it’s not in profiles yet and will release soon)
We should wait till the upgrades cuz it will turn to a stomp From Zel

How would Ning kill him Here ?

If the energy type is assumes to be the same then God and NE would null passively mb

0288-014.png

No it pulls accepted Class T dudes (Diane calc)

Destroyer types are null too by NE and god despite being natural elements

He can keep ON for a pretty long time never showing any sign of fatigue

Full react is IR it doesn’t really have open spots

ON can parry and withstand H 6-C dudes i don’t think it will be a big problem anyway since he’d null anyway

About the stamina of Zeldris using ON, I think though we haven't seen his usage be extended like Ji Ning's use of rainmaku, we can still argue that Zeldris's stamina is on par with others in the story who can fight for hours on end and use some of their stronger abilities the entire time, so at the very least if needed Zeldris could keep up the ON for hours but I actually don't think he'd really need to given his use of darkness he could just create a barrier over his body to block out the rainmaku. I'm not too certain of Zeldris's chain scaling but looking at the ap difference between Ji Ning and Zeldris

Zeldris scales to
  • The highest 6-C's like the Original Demon are scaled to be 6x stronger than the lowest 6-C's (25.2 Gigatons)
Ji Ning scales in Island+ which is above 50 Gigatons I believe and given his description he's likely close to 100 Gigatons

Zeldris ON is stronger than his base but unknown so I think overall Ji Ning will be able to pierce through his darkness.

About the stamina of Zeldris using ON, I think though we haven't seen his usage be extended like Ji Ning's use of rainmaku, we can still argue that Zeldris's stamina is on par with others in the story who can fight for hours on end and use some of their stronger abilities the entire time, so at the very least if needed Zeldris could keep up the ON for hours but I actually don't think he'd really need to given his use of darkness he could just create a barrier over his body to block out the rainmaku. I'm not too certain of Zeldris's chain scaling but looking at the ap difference between Ji Ning and Zeldris
Hours ? It’s more like years muahahahah

Zeldris ON is stronger than his base but unknown so I think overall Ji Ning will be able to pierce through his darkness.
They are getting nulled

Would ON even matter if Ji Ning just stays out of its range of suction?
Zel would stop ON and get in range basically

Ning fleeing him would get Piety to kick in

The AP disadvantage wouldn’t be that great between 25 gigatons Far higher
And 50 gigatons giving he has enchantment that can amp his hits by at least 3 times up to 10times imo

Here is What Speedster told me on my profile

Zeldris ON blocked attacks from the one escanor who has 200 gigatons also he scales to afternoon mael who likely scales to assault mode Meliodas
  • The 6-C+'s like Prime Assault Mode Meliodas are scaled to be 18x stronger than the lowest 6-C's (75.6 Gigatons)
  • Ji range first key is only hundreds of meters Zeldris has way more range and hax like layered fear aura.
  • I am counting on you

so i saw people talking about how ji ning can't kill zeldris

but how can zeldris kill ji ning through low-high regeneration, or even touch him given what appears to be an incredible skill gap? zeldris has much higher range but it doesn't matter if ji ning can just avoid everything he throws out

If speed isn’t equalized Zel would blitz (Ning is MH) Zel is far higher with ON (He currently is FTL in fact but it’s not in profiles yet and will release soon)
We should wait till the upgrades cuz it will turn to a stomp From Zel
No? Ning is either MHS or MHS+, but i am sure the end being used here is MHS+ to make things fair... And Ning has his 10x speed amp anyway.
Hours ? It’s more like years muahahahah
Proof? I didn't see anything like that on his profile.
Here is What Speedster told me on my profile

Zeldris ON blocked attacks from the one escanor who has 200 gigatons also he scales to afternoon mael who likely scales to assault mode Meliodas
So ON scales to 200 gigatons? Then as per the OP it is restricted as it says H6C is restricted.

so i saw people talking about how ji ning can't kill zeldris
Ye

but how can zeldris kill ji ning through low-high regeneration,
mid-High to Low Godly regen negation
or even touch him given what appears to be an incredible skill gap?
speed difference/ON
zeldris has much higher range but it doesn't matter if ji ning can just avoid everything he throws out
How would He avoid someone far faster than him even With skills it won’t do everything especially when Zel get in range and use ON

How much is the speed amp? Ning was already capable of dodging 10000 arrows that are far faster than him while he was still like, 8 years old?

No? Ning is either MHS or MHS+, but i am sure the end being used here is MHS+ to make things fair... And Ning has his 10x speed amp anyway.
Zeldris has lots of speed amps too What is the value for Ning ?
Depending on if we wait for the upgrade Zel would get FTL to FTL+ rating so it would be a stomp
Going with the new accepted base BOS Mel calc we start over mach 3000 something and can upscale them through their multipliers

Proof? I didn't see anything like that on his profile.
i was responding to the dude that said NNT characters comparable in terms of stamina or weaker can fight for hours i said years since Ban and Mel fought for years in purgatory

So ON scales to 200 gigatons? Then as per the OP it is restricted as it says H6C is restricted.
It’s just far higher but a H 6-C opponent can’t null it instantly

How much is the speed amp? Ning was already capable of dodging 10000 arrows that are far faster than him while he was still like, 8 years old?
Depends on if we wait for the upgrades i’ll try to search for the upgraded speed scaling amps are at least x2 for DM x2 for DM2 x3 for AM
And x3 up to x10 for destroyer type in AP
higher for ON in speed
far higher with Rage power
higher passively with negative energy that amps their stats and null magic/Natural elements

AP scaling:
  • Post-Revival Base Meliodas = 10.25 Teratons (Country level)
  • Vessel Tarmiel = 20.5 Teratons (Country level)
  • Post-Revival 2nd Mark = 41 Teratons (Country level)
  • Post-Revival Assault Mode = 82 Teratons (Country level+)
  • True Ludoshel = 164 Teratons (Large Country level)
  • Elizabeth = 328 Teratons (Large Country level)
  • Post-Purgatory 2nd Mark = 1.312 Petatons (Continent level)
  • Post-Purgatory Assault Mode/100% Deities = 2.624 Petatons (Continent level+)
  • Britannia DK = 7.8725 Petatons (Multi-Continent level)
Speed scaling chain (a part of it)

Meliodas = Mach 4415.5353339 (Massively Hypersonic+)

Demon Mel = Mach 8831.0706678 (Sub-Relativistic)

Unsealed Mel = > Mach 8831.0706678 (Sub-Relativistic)

Unsealed Demon 2nd Mark Mel = Mach 35324.2826712 (Sub-Relativistic+)

Vessel Tarmiel/Sariel = Mach 70648.5653424 (Relativistic)

Post-Revival Demon Mark/True Sariel and Tariel = Mach 141297.130685 (Relativistic)

Post-Revival Assault Mode/Ludoshel without Flash = Mach 282594.26137 (Relativistic)

Original Demon/True Ludoshel without Flash = Mach 565188.522739 (Relativistic+)

Zel Scale to Lightspeed Ludo in normal God state
Is FTL with ON
2x his FTL rating with DM2 ON
Far higher with rage power

Back