• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Just wanna pointed, demon basicly can exudes miasma, even their maybe blood darkness is basicly miasma itself, kinda make sense iirc since melascula also state as a snake that become demon because of miasma.
Wanted to ask, where in these posts does it say demons exude miasma? The only thing I saw was that Liz could survive near the miasma of the demon realm when Fraudrin was opening the portal.

Alright. Forgot that happened over a longer timespan. This does make his passives kind of meaningless in most match ups though doesn't it?

That's not strawmanning. I am asking for the scans, when it is actually said in the manga/movie (I include movie because of Cursed by Light).

Yes, I kid you not I could not find the vampire one shot for the longest time when I first read the series. Assault Mode passives are mentioned like once. Tyrant Killing is also used once. (Though I am dropping that last one)

I am saying the restriction is the target has to be willing.

Apologies, overreacted a bit there. I misread it as you saying I knew nothing about the series.

That's not what Gowther is saying here at all. Gowther is saying that this accumulation of magic power from this instance is greater than the accumulated power in the capital. In other words, Meliodas's power in this instance is far greater than the power in the capital.
I can see how this can be seen as Absorption I guess. I still think that Damage Boost is the better fit than Absorption.

What?
I'm saying it's limited because it has only worked against someone that was willing to be sealed.

Yes.

It really isn't the bigger assumption. Sealing only works as it has been shown to work. That is my claim.

This is why I mentioned she had no intention to fight. She was just standing there willing to accept death or whatever Meliodas did. I'd also like to point out that she did know she was sealed when Meliodas undid the seal.

See this is a strawman. I'm not saying Meliodas needs to use it multiple times to get the ability. I'm saying that the only time he used it was against a character with zero intent to fight him.
It passively accumulates in that level when he is unconscious, he can unleash his Demonic aura and produce the same result instantly although it wouldn't be a passive skill. Remember that this miasma is just his Demon aura lol.

Which kind of scans, elaborate because you aren't clear at all.

Like I said, the character only needs to display a feat or an ability once in order to be written in his profile, nowhere in the wiki it is stated that the character need to spasm an ability for it to be accepted.

And you realize that said target didn't intend to get sealed but killed right? Or you forgot the manga? Gelda asked to be killed, Meliodas instead sealed her WITHOUT HER CONSENT. Of course she knew that she was sealed, but she couldn't break from the sealing by herself, seriously you aren't making no sense.

Said sealing is just Meliodas's Darkness by the way, and Gelda was a Vampire fodder, there was no way she could broke free from Meliodas's Darkness prison, more and more, I am convinced that you know nothing about this series.

You don't even the difference in strength between Gelda and Meliodas lol, talking as if she can do anything to whatever he do to her.

I saw a flaw with the Gelda one which is why I asked if he ever uses Sealing again. It has nothing to do with him needing to use it multiple times.

Revenge Counter honestly works more like Damage Boost/Statistics Amplification.

Why would he inhibit it in his Escanor fight? He's basically out to torture and kill in this fight.

It's specifically listed as a combo move. Which are only usable with someone else. Also my main concern here was Supreme Deity being stated to have resistance to Darkness.

I have seen the scans on the profile, I have some issues with them.

I did forget to mention I have some other things that I was saving for the thread in my original post, my bad. The other abilities I am way more confident he just should not have. Do note these are much fewer only numbering three technically.
I’ll answer it around 8pm (French hour) to clarify a few things.

You should be the most one know full of the context they made. Since you also read it.

They are make blank dimension other plane, in order to fill up the ocean at the first, there is LITERALLY no cloud in the first. You can even see they are not even in same place with estarossa.

Later sariel starting make the entire nimbostratus cloud with his tornado power to summon lightning to disintegrated estarossa, nothing less and more.

So you're kind a biased now yeah, where's ur argument before said it was outdated and can't be used and change it to very flawed , even you ignore me when i asking where is the discussion about this 50km so i can believe ur words.
Like I said, you need the clouds to actually touch the horizon to use the 20 Km to 50 Km on the Cloud Calculations page, something that flat out isn't shown... It's not a matter of my biased opinion, it's a matter of how we straight up calc shit

Also the sacred tree is harder than steel maybe it applies for the roots too
Hardness =/= weight.

Also, these aren't the roots themselves, just the hair that grows on the roots.
Have you asked for an evaluation?
Yes.
Can it be used for LS?
Yes.
I think high end can work since he has the full power of 20 holy knights and the trees power
His narrative strength is immaterial to what end we’re using in the calculation.

Hardness =/= weight.

Yes.

Yes.

His narrative strength is immaterial to what end we’re using in the calculation.
Which is still part of the tree. What would LS yield? What does that mean?

I'll have to check up on root hair.

88 million tonnes, which is Class G.

Meaning the fact that Helbram is empowered by 20 Holy Knights doesn't have any relevance to what end of the calculation we're using.

I'll have to check up on root hair.

88 million tonnes, which is Class G.

Meaning the fact that Helbram is empowered by 20 Holy Knights doesn't have any relevance to what end of the calculation we're using.
Even with the steel roots? Why can’t high end be used?

Even if these root hairs had the same density as the wood (which I can't find any data on), hardness of steel =/= density of steel. By this logic, kevlar, titanium and vanadium should be immensely inferior in strength.

I didn't say it can't, I just said your reasoning isn't very good.

Even if these root hairs had the same density as the wood (which I can't find any data on), hardness of steel =/= density of steel. By this logic, kevlar, titanium and vanadium should be immensely inferior in strength.

What I meant was he was going all out while being amped so the high end could be used. King spear is made of metal and it’s heavy too so density works as well.

If the high end is used what would the scaling chain look like? Can helbram multiplier be used for scaling chain?

Question, is there anyway we can get the sins perception time without calc stacking?

I thought of one thing but I don't know if it can work, can we use this statement for something because it mentions that the sins are 10× the magical power and martial abilities of a holy knight and a holy knights power is equal to that of a 1000 knights.

Maybe we can't use the last portion because it strictly mentions power but what would martial abilities refer to?

Speaking of NNT CRTs, I am preparing one.

Unfortunately it is a downgrade.
Wow am i surprised (No)

Meliodas has some abilities on his page that honestly shouldn't be there.
i’ll try to answer with as little bias as possible even though Meli is boundless and have comp fictional abilities because He is sexy
I'm posting here first as a declaration of war to ask for some further clarification on some of his abilities in case I missed something. I had a few questions for some of the abilities.
War

First off is his sealing. Does Meliodas have any Sealing other than the time he sealed Gelda?
Sealing:
1) He doesn’t need any other exemple of sealing a single instance is enough but from what I understand your point is that Gelda wasn’t fighting back so it might not be fight applicable.

2) But his sealing depends on his darkness and his use of darkness is fully combat applicable other demons can do the exact same thing as him it just depends on their ability to grab opps with the darkness Cocoon of darkness is an exemple if they can grab opps and don’t let them break out then they can cast the sealing.

3) Zeldris did the same, sealing the vampires that were fighting at this time.

4) Anyway we already can’t use it in character so it

Revenge Counter is listed as Absorption for absorbing the damage. I'm not sure if that would qualify. Plus no where in the provided scans does it say he "absorbs damage."
Revenge Counter:
1) It isn’t about absorbing damage
it’s more about absorbing the magic power storing it and sending it back in one go it doesn’t null the damage just store the magic it’s him charging it up by absorbing it that is considered as absorption

Assault Mode Meliodas's passives. I don't recall the miasma showing up until Meliodas was knocked out by Escanor. Can any provide proof that the miasma shows up when he is conscious?
Assault Mode
1) Miasma is produced passively by every demons

2) AM Meli isn’t the only one that produce Miasma in fact it is related to the negative energy and DM2 Meli was already Using said energy (The energy that powernull the sins against the skelletons) even beginning of series Meliodas have negative energy
Assault Mode immunities. Why does Meliodas get immunity to these two abilities? In order to steal them he clearly needs them in the first place. And even in the fight against the Demon King when Meliodas uses Assault Mode, he clearly has emotions.
Assault Mode immunities. Why does Meliodas get immunity to these two abilities? In order to steal them he clearly needs them in the first place. And even in the fight against the Demon King when Meliodas uses Assault Mode, he clearly has emotions.
1) That’s the specific key in which he doesn’t have emotions (Here)

Tyrant Killing Resistance negation. Where is it said the Supreme Deity has resistance? Also this is a combo move, so it's not like Meliodas can use it on his own.
SD:
1) She is Light said light is resistant to demons darkness Ark is an example it can harm demons far stronger than the one that uses it light basically can’t be bypassed by normal means Using darkness

2) There might be other arguments but it’s the most simple one

3) The fact that they are 2 to use the ability does not change it’s inherent nature and effects

Like I said, you need the clouds to actually touch the horizon to use the 20 Km to 50 Km on the Cloud Calculations page, something that flat out isn't shown... It's not a matter of my biased opinion, it's a matter of how we straight up calc shit
Okay let’s assume it’s the size of a real Ocean Then because my allmighty power say it’s the case 😤

Their graces are references to the bible if i’m not mistaken would it be too much of an assumption to assume anything going with the translations of the graces as back ups ?

Okay let’s assume it’s the size of a real Ocean Then because my allmighty power say it’s the case 😤

Their graces are references to the bible if i’m not mistaken would it be too much of an assumption to assume anything going with the translations of the graces as back ups ?
Don’t give up we are counting on your to defend nnt. We will help so dedicate your heart. Fight agent Arnold and the other enemies of nnt.

Weekly chapter hax review (Yeah it took Time sorry)

If y’all have no idea about what this message is about i’ll explain the rules

Rule number 1:
-If i missed anything or if you have propositions for said chapter just answer this message With the linked feat

Rule number 2:
-Try not to wank or find ridiculous abilities based on basically nothing

Rule number 3:
-You can propose (idk if it’s the right term in english) abilities from the last chapters if you want BUT always citing the chapter as a source (ex: during chapter 61 … happened can’t we grant … this ability)

-You Also have to link the feat (Imgur link if possible)

-And of course verify on this thread if i didn’t already include the ability

If there are new abilities i’ll edit this message with said abilities if i don’t miss them (i’ll only link abilities From the weekly chapter)

Here we go

Chapter 76:
Arthur:
-Telekinesis (Could repell Percival without even moving)

Meland:
-Summoning/BFR/Additional limbs/Portal creation (Can Summon the « Hands of the dead, these hands seems to weaken the ones that they grab to the point where they can’t defend themselves, they come from dimensional holes on the ground and can attract people in the « Other World »)

Tristan:
-Fear Manip (The hands of the dead went back to the « other world » due to a simple stare)
-Gigantic balls (is attacking Chaos)

Last edited:
Don’t give up we are counting on your to defend nnt. We will help so dedicate your heart. Fight agent Arnold and the other enemies of nnt.
He isn’t an ennemy i like him but going back and forth for three days for a F&G debate where he was pretty much dominated for 3 days is a pretty big time loss i like to dedicate my time to find new abilities or possibilities for the verse other NNT supporters can defend nnt (I couldn’t even list the chapter 76 abilities)

He isn’t an ennemy i like him but going back and forth for three days for a F&G debate where he was pretty much dominated for 3 days is a pretty big time loss i like to dedicate my time to find new abilities or possibilities for the verse other NNT supporters can defend nnt (I couldn’t even list the chapter 76 abilities)
Train me then train us in your ways

Weekly chapter hax review (Yeah it took Time sorry)

If y’all have no idea about what this message is about i’ll explain the rules

Rule number 1:
-If i missed anything or if you have propositions for said chapter just answer this message With the linked feat

Rule number 2:
-Try not to wank or find ridiculous abilities based on basically nothing

Rule number 3:
-You can propose (idk if it’s the right term in english) abilities from the last chapters if you want BUT always citing the chapter as a source (ex: during chapter 61 … happened can’t we grant … this ability)

-You Also have to link the feat (Imgur link if possible)

-And of course verify on this thread if i didn’t already include the ability

If there are new abilities i’ll edit this message with said abilities if i don’t miss them (i’ll only link abilities From the weekly chapter)

Here we go

Chapter 76:
Arthur:
-Forcefield Creation (Could repell Percival without even moving)

Meland:
-Summoning/BFR/Additional limbs/Stats reduction/Portal creation (Can Summon the « Hands of the dead, these hands seems to weaken the ones that they grab to the point where they can’t defend themselves, they come from dimensional holes on the ground and can attract people in the « Other World »)

Tristan:
-Fear Manip (The hands of the dead went back to the « other world » due to a simple stare)
-Gigantic balls (is attacking Chaos)
Y’all can check it i finished noting the abilities tell me if i’m wrong about something or if you have any idea

I don’t have the Time or patience to train anybody 😭 you know NNT already so you don’t need me
Meland fight is done start with the profiles.
Question, is there anyway we can get the sins perception time without calc stacking?

I thought of one thing but I don't know if it can work, can we use this statement for something because it mentions that the sins are 10× the magical power and martial abilities of a holy knight and a holy knights power is equal to that of a 1000 knights.

Maybe we can't use the last portion because it strictly mentions power but what would martial abilities refer to?

Hardness =/= weight.

Yes.

Yes.

Would you like to make 4koa profiles since the meland fight is done?

As a note, the declaration of war was just a joke. Just thought I should clarify as jokes are harder to convey over a text based medium.

Sealing:
1) He doesn’t need any other exemple of sealing a single instance is enough but from what I understand your point is that Gelda wasn’t fighting back so it might not be fight applicable.
Yes. I was asking for another example because Sealing isn't combat applicable. I was asking for a Limited Sealing instead, but was corrected because I was mistaken in what Limited meant.

2) But his sealing depends on his darkness and his use of darkness is fully combat applicable other demons can do the exact same thing as him it just depends on their ability to grab opps with the darkness Cocoon of darkness is an exemple if they can grab opps and don’t let them break out then they can cast the sealing.

3) Zeldris did the same, sealing the vampires that were fighting at this time.
These are abilities that only Melascula and Zeldris. Melascula's even specifically works on far stronger opponents. Zel's wasn't even Darkness based iirc.

4) Anyway we already can’t use it in character so it
Pretty sure I've seen someone try to argue it in a versus thread.

Revenge Counter:
1) It isn’t about absorbing damage
it’s more about absorbing the magic power storing it and sending it back in one go it doesn’t null the damage just store the magic it’s him charging it up by absorbing it that is considered as absorption
The justification specifically says he is absorbing damage. So at the very least it needs to be changed then. The provided scan does not actually say he's absorbing anything as well. Just that he is charging himself with the attacks. This seems more like a Damage Boost that gets bigger the more damage he takes.

Assault Mode
1) Miasma is produced passively by every demons
That just says Melascula is cloaked in it. Not that demons passively produce it.

2) AM Meli isn’t the only one that produce Miasma in fact it is related to the negative energy and DM2 Meli was already Using said energy (The energy that powernull the sins against the skelletons) even beginning of series Meliodas have negative energy
The first scan is saying that the miasma is producing negative energy, not the other way around. The second scan is not a powernull either. Gowther clearly says that the skeletons are just getting stronger.

1) That’s the specific key in which he doesn’t have emotions (Here)
Doesn't explain why he gets immunity to soul manipulation or even empathy manipulation. Also the resistances are just listed under Assault Mode, this implies he just gets it in Assault Mode.

SD:
1) She is Light said light is resistant to demons darkness Ark is an example it can harm demons far stronger than the one that uses it light basically can’t be bypassed by normal means Using darkness

2) There might be other arguments but it’s the most simple one

3) The fact that they are 2 to use the ability does not change it’s inherent nature and effects
No yeah, I conceded this point already. I do think that Tyrant Killing should be removed in favor of just saying that his darkness itself can bypass resistance as it was a different skill that did it.

Back