• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Still lower.

I explained that. Not only could I not finish moving all of them, but I had to remove a bunch because of the Assault Mode multiplier.
You said before that it doesn’t affect the scaling chain much what happened? What does it affect?

Estarossa’s speed doesn’t downscale. Though that’s something I could do.

Estarossa doesn’t change the scaling, he’s already accounted for. What happened is that I accidentally used some obsolete scaling (Demon Mel being on par with vessel Tarmiel and Sariel) for Post-Timeskip Meliodas (who’s comparable to Estarossa) rather than the Estarossa scaling.

This doubles the rating of everyone on par with or superior to Post-Timeskip 2nd Mark/Assault Mode Meliodas, including Tristan.
Okay 2x amp so does their speed increase too?

That’d just lower the current scaling chain significantly.

Besides, we already agreed in another thread that DK shouldn’t scale linearly to the Ten Commandments from the individuals who have them.
I completely forgot to thank you for the Sandboxes/scaling chaîns that’s an amazing work i’m very hyped for the rest Of it

Do you even read speedster? It's actually very annoying how easily you ignored majority of my points I'll highlight the part of my argument so it can be easier to read and not to be ignored. Why do you keep on bring statements that are already contradicted to a scenario where a statement hasn't been contradicted?

Already addressed as technically he was right and he even made the statement of himself having to get stronger. Bringing Up Meliodas statement on Escanor doesn't even work because he was correct at the time and a false equivalency.

You do know that he made the statement of escanor being stronger AFTER he lost most of his powers and was currently regaining his powers?

This happened before he lost his powers and peep how there's ZERO statements of Escanor being stronger then?

I am not going to keep on addressing this meli-escanor so i'll explain it in layman terms for you.

Meliodas was speaking in present terms when he mentions Escanor being stronger than him, not in the future where he gets his old form back or in the past where he had his old form so this example does not serve as a contradiction to the Tristan-Lancelot shit.

Literally ZERO contradictions

Do you even pay attention to the chapter? the reason why he does this is to calm her down not because it's actually true or anything? it's deadass to feed her ego so she could stop crying VERY different scenario from his statement on lancelot.

where

1. Why would the Holy Knight have an outdated data on their current enemies power?
2. Small wings king is shown in End of Series so No

Ludicrous how? Literally nothing is contradicted what are you talking about?
(Stated to be stronger than Tristian Liones), Wow Tristian makes a comment of Percival strength even though percival got one shot by chaos Galand

That’d just lower the current scaling chain significantly.

Besides, we already agreed in another thread that DK shouldn’t scale linearly to the Ten Commandments from the individuals who have them.
With that explosion that took out Galand wouldn’t that mean Percival with hope magic scales to chaos Galand? Do you think chaos Galand and Melascula are stronger than their past selves?

Read the ******* scan speed

"I don't know much about him(percival)" He's making an assumption

Jesus ******* Christ we already moved past this shit it's now actually pissing me off
Never ever talk like this again are you
Gonna insult him like this
Give up on this
You can do better
Up your standards a bit

Never ever talk like this again are you
Gonna insult him like this
Give up on this
You can do better
Up your standards a bit
It was already annoying when he purposefully ignoring my points before and we all moved on, Then he comes back to this exact same topic with some new shit

It’s verbatim called Assault mode Estarossa
It genuinely feels like you don't actually read arguments.
With that explosion that took out Galand wouldn’t that mean Percival with hope magic scales to chaos Galand? Do you think chaos Galand and Melascula are stronger than their past selves?
Yes, and yes.
As of now what are all the multipliers in the scaling chain?
Assuming all of the potential amps are applicable. I've rounded off the ratings.
  • Post-Revival Base Meliodas = 1.64 Teratons (Small Country level)
  • Vessel Tarmiel = 3.28 Teratons (Small Country level)
  • Post-Revival 2nd Mark = 6.56 Teratons (Small Country level+)
  • Post-Revival Assault Mode = 13.12 Teratons (Country level)
  • True Ludoshel = 26.24 Teratons (Country level)
  • Elizabeth = 52.48 Teratons (Country level)
  • Post-Purgatory 2nd Mark = 210 Teratons (Large Country level)
  • Post-Purgatory Assault Mode/100% Deities = 420 Teratons (Large Country level)
  • Britannia DK = 1.26 Petatons (Continent level)
I'll probably end up giving some small upscales, like giving Elizabeth a +, but I think it's time to stop bass boosting these characters with scaling. It's already kind of unbelievable that Elizabeth is 8x stronger than Tarmiel and Sariel's True Forms and 100% DK is 64x stronger than them.

Last edited:
Like 3, if you only count the most recent scaling.

6 if you count all of the scaling changes from Tarmiel's Ocean, much of which wasn't done by me.

This shit takes a lot of time regardless of who does it.

Chandler and Cusack's true forms just downscale from Ludoshel, while Original Demon is the reason for the Goddess' True Form 2x amps (since a weakened Ludoshel with the perfect possible vessel went from barely damaging Cusack/Chandler at full power to gutter stomping Original Demon).

Chandler and Cusack's true forms just downscale from Ludoshel, while Original Demon is the reason for the Goddess' True Form 2x amps (since a weakened Ludoshel with the perfect possible vessel went from barely damaging Cusack/Chandler at full power to gutter stomping Original Demon).
True Form Ludoshel = 26.24 Teratons (Stomping) > Base Original Demon > Chandler/Cussack True Forms (Barely Damaged By Surprise Attack) > Vessel Ludoshel = 13.12 Teratons

So something like this?

More like True Ludoshel (Stomping) > Base Original Demon > Chandler/Cussack True Forms (Barely Damaged By Surprise Attack) <~ Vessel Ludoshel

Ludo is superior to them at full power, just not vastly.

Back