• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I completely forgot to mention something, but Arthur's key arrangement is shoddy.

He has 5 keys, but only 2 of his statistics are split into 5 rather than 4.

It's way more easy and way more logical to just get rid of that 'Partial Chaos Absorbed' key. Arthur explicitly absorbed all of Chaos' power from the get-go, and Cath (who was completely overpowered by Arthur anyway) only took a small fragment.

Since everyone here (for the most part) has been so patient and want to see results, I'll let everyone see the AP side of the scaling chain by tomorrow (my timezone). I wanted to do that later so I could format it better and replace some links, but it doesn't matter.

I'm not taking no for an answer, and I'll just upload part of it if I can't upload the full chain.

Since everyone here (for the most part) has been so patient and want to see results, I'll let everyone see the AP side of the scaling chain by tomorrow (my timezone). I wanted to do that later so I could format it better and replace some links, but it doesn't matter.

I'm not taking no for an answer, and I'll just upload part of it if I can't upload the full chain.
Nice i’m hyped

still the most useless person in the verse.... you think she was a high class demon or something but nope.. did nothing

a12cc80d31c8b2644e32ee86f524bde4.png

https://gyazo.com/a12cc80d31c8b2644e32ee86f524bde4

im confused, gowthers arrows are natural light tho lol data book and chandler confirmed that but the forum rules dont allow it
The natural light was not confirmed it says « light. » iirc but if he has destroyer type his light magic can be natural and some techniques can’t be interacted with

we dont need any info on full counter we have everything from it already
Actually we could argue for it amping the speed and Heat etc… of the things it counters
As shown in prisonner of the sky when the green dude got cooked by his own Heat he basically output using his body (Which means fc amped it enough to cook his ass in one shot)

meh when it gets reflected , it throws off their timing so they dont really dodge it.. some can like escanor tho he dodged it point blank . Personally i dont think FC amps speed.. but theres a chance it does

Have a strong "hope". Resurrected by that "hope" from the blow of Chaos-Gallan? !! Percival ... One of the (Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse). The magical power of his companion thinks of him

Makes no sense speedster Feats only takes precedence when it directly contradicts the state, and even still there's nothing that contradicts Lancelot being stronger than Tristan.

The only conceivable argument is Tristan personality of being modest

Makes no sense speedster Feats only takes precedence when it directly contradicts the state, and even still there's nothing that contradicts Lancelot being stronger than Tristan.

The only conceivable argument is Tristan personality of being modest
Which he is Gawain brings this up. He doesn’t like using demon mark so why would Lancelot be stronger than demon mark Tristian. Meliodas says Escanor is stronger than him then he toys with him in Assualt mode and one shot him in the past.You need to bring proof that Lancelot is stronger.

Trista literally said by himself that lancelot stronger and more experience than himself, about meliodas say escanor is more powerful than himself it's true at those moment when his power level still lower than escanor

Which he is Gawain brings this up. He doesn’t like using demon mark so why would Lancelot
Because Occams Razor dictates that the simplest of competing theories be preferred to the more complex. You're making an assumption that Lancelot wouldn't be stronger despite getting a statement from the same character who has the Demon Mark and can gaugue his own strength and still concluded Lancelot is stronger.
Meliodas says Escanor is stronger than him then he toys with him in Assualt mode and one shot him in the past.
Because he wasn't wrong at the time? Escanor was stronger of that version of Meliodas before he died and started to regain his old powers... and even I was to steelman this, it's as explained before Feats takes precedence over statements when it's contradicted and it's contradicted in this scenario but in the Lancelot-Tristan scenario it hasn't been contradicted as of yet
You need to bring proof that Lancelot is stronger.
To even add on to Lancelot being stronger as of now, he already has a statement comparing his own strength to the likes of the seven deadly sins(most likely current) whereas Tristan has a feat that would just put him above season 3 Meliodas

As it turns out, I accidentally ****** up one of the Assault Mode scaling chains by not taking some Estarossa scaling into account.

Here. Have fun with some of the unaffected shit.

New ratings will (potentially) be much higher.

Last edited:
Because Jericho casually froze her flames and arm.

If you'll notice, Jericho's physical strength and durability aren't even comparable to Guila's Demon Factor or her own ice powers.

Last edited:
Because Occams Razor dictates that the simplest of competing theories be preferred to the more complex. You're making an assumption that Lancelot wouldn't be stronger despite getting a statement from the same character who has the Demon Mark and can gaugue his own strength and still concluded Lancelot is stronger.

Because he wasn't wrong at the time? Escanor was stronger of that version of Meliodas before he died and started to regain his old powers... and even I was to steelman this, it's as explained before Feats takes precedence over statements when it's contradicted and it's contradicted in this scenario but in the Lancelot-Tristan scenario it hasn't been contradicted as of yet

To even add on to Lancelot being stronger as of now, he already has a statement comparing his own strength to the likes of the seven deadly sins(most likely current) whereas Tristan has a feat that would just put him above season 3 Meliodas
This is strange we have a statement saying DK<Meliodas but people still contest this because of the commandments feat. So feats are taking over statements here so why would it be different for Lancelot and Tristan.So the Meliodas statement on Escanor is valid good. Meliodas can gauge his strength in assualt mode and made the statement about Escanor but his assualt mode is clearly stronger. Meliodas in the past before dying oneshot the one Escanor and toys with him after revival. Now the Tristan statement is valid because? He literally complimented Gawain so that she believes that she is strong. Tristian even said percival is stronger than him in the same scan. I will list Tristian feats one shot the cacoon, one shot snake form Melascula anything for Lancelot? I saw the scan king had small wings so it’s most likely mid series sins not EOS or current that would be ludicrous and contradicted by the chaos Galand and Melascula fight.

As it turns out, I accidentally ****** up one of the Assault Mode scaling chains by not taking some Estarossa scaling into account.

Here. Have fun with some of the unaffected shit.

New ratings will (potentially) be much higher.
What do you mean?
Also, why is Jericho listed as stronger than Demon Factor Guila, when the latter blasted past her attack and cut her arm?
You read nnt too?

Because Jericho casually froze her flames and arm.

If you'll notice, Jericho's physical strength and durability aren't even comparable to Guila's Demon Factor or her own ice powers.
…so? Jericho only did that because she broken skin first. Guila quite literally powered through her attack and swiped her clean.

Freezing her flames just seems like good ice hax.

Back