• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Hm? That's odd, true magic should be above DK Britannia.
Exactly but we decided to leave it as stronger than DK so I guess it can be argued that he scales above that. I am pretty sure anyone can destroy the commandments it’s not power thing and that could just be an outlier or Meliodas just getting rid of his power.

It should but byashura keeps saying it doesn’t specify which form even though Zeldris saw Britannia DK and has the DK memories from being possessed by him.
You can say the same thing about literally any other form, and Zeldris didn't say which form. What's so complex about this?

Last edited:
First, i already try to read raw in klmanga. net
And translate many of side panel,
And all of side panel i try to translate in deepl, state sunshine grace is literally only "sun"/"taiyo"/tai yang"(chinese translate of sun)

For further from zezu old scan

There is no statement about sunshine except escanor himself state is sunshine,
Even ludociel always state is "sun/taiyo"
15.jpg

16.jpg

And we know all grace literally refer to their elements.

And more evidence,
When escanor summon small sun from his back
There is statement in the raw side panel confirmly if sun that they summon from their body is star "hoshi 星" in the sentence.

That mean the sun contains star material just like real sun.
And we already know that sunshine grace can give intense light and radiation very similar to real sun and got supporting feats from melascula and bellion that said, standing infront "sun" grace just like standing infront sun itself.

It's even show it in manga or even series or movie sun they summon very similar to sun
(This one even show that sun has sunstorm around it)

And my propose summary is "sun" grace literally have all sun nature inside it

I don't think that's enough proof, and Flash isn't literal at all, but sure. Make a CRT and see if you can get it accepted.

It's not a waste, it's a potentially very big revision.

Plus, we need to get sun calculations sorted out. So you can tack that on.

It's not a waste, it's a potentially very big revision.

Plus, we need to get sun calculations sorted out. So you can tack that on.
Ok, soon
But i will try research more a bit some grace panel side in raw. Maybe there is more, because lastest i try translate like tarmiel ocean, it's also stated to be not just ocean but also Great sea

It'd be better if you gave the raw. That text is jumbled.
おさらい!そのため、マーリンは呪を詠唱し
クロノ・コフィン
「禁呪”時の棺〟」

、の時間停止を試みている。
戒態を全て吸収し、魔神王メリオダスの誕生は確定的となった。

on the sun/sunshine subject, i think we should wait.. reason being gawain is gonna be trained by mael im assuming from the old raws we got years ago ... "so your the new host of sun" she dont know how to use it so maybe we might get more info then but if its safe to do it now thats fine also

Isn’t flash the ability to litteraly move at the speed of a flash of light?
But it’s not a flash of light. By this same token, Sun could easily just be a chronological power that produces immense heat and light rather than something that fuses hydrogen into helium.

Also, this could easily be explained as fiction, but it’s worth noting that the process of fusion leaves over neutrons per atom fused (you get energy in the first place because the new combined atom needs less energy to bind it than the sum of the previous atoms, since that neutron is gone, and it liberates the leftover energy).

Basically, Escanor would bombard anyone near him with neutrons and irradiate them.

But it’s not a flash of light. By this same token, Sun could easily just be a chronological power that produces immense heat and light rather than something that fuses hydrogen into helium.

Also, this could easily be explained as fiction, but it’s worth noting that the process of fusion leaves over neutrons per atom fused (you get energy in the first place because the new combined atom needs less energy to bind it than the sum of the previous atoms, since that neutron is gone, and it liberates the leftover energy).

Basically, Escanor would bombard anyone near him with neutrons and irradiate them.
Escanor can but he is too nice too and his heat is hotter than the sun and even lightning from the previous crt.

meh everyone knows i think the graces are literally but like i said before the graces are still kinda in play so lets wait for new info then we can always get back to it

That’s absolute non-sense considering that it needs to happen just for that to work. But I’m willing to accept it being a fiction thing.

Hotter than the sun’s surface. Big difference.

That’s absolute non-sense considering that it needs to happen just for that to work. But I’m willing to accept it being a fiction thing.

Hotter than the sun’s surface. Big difference.
But hypothetically if it were accepted to have energy as the sun and can make mini suns what would the ap be hypothetically? Also for greatest sun what is the highest ap?

Back