• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

This one is heavily dependent on what gets accepted due to kinetic energy rules and very specific scaling. That's all I'll say for the vast majority of the scaling.

As for the actual scaling, it's potentially up to 4x SoL for the 100% Deities.

Basically, Demon King Meliodas one-shot 2nd Mark Zeldris, whose reaction speed was fast enough to keep up with Flash while just using his normal Demon Mark.

This one is heavily dependent on what gets accepted due to kinetic energy rules and very specific scaling. That's all I'll say for the vast majority of the scaling.

As for the actual scaling, it's potentially up to 4x SoL for the 100% Deities.

Basically, Demon King Meliodas one-shot 2nd Mark Zeldris, whose reaction speed was fast enough to keep up with Flash while just using his normal Demon Mark.
What about the new multipliers and Elizabeth scaling?

A lot of that doesn't confirmably translate to speed, or really make a lot of sense.
But assualt does multiply speed we seen this with demon mark. Also hermit of moments blitz Zeldris too but couldn’t one shot him unlike the DK. Also this is a fatigued Zeldris since demon regeneration doesn’t restore vitality and the damage still remains. Elizabeth blitz both ludociel and the indura

But assualt does multiply speed we seen this with demon mark.
I literally said nothing about Assault Mode, I said 'a lot of that'.
Also hermit of moments blitz Zeldris too but couldn’t one shot him unlike the DK.
Is this supposed to be supporting evidence?
Also this is a fatigued Zeldris since demon regeneration doesn’t restore vitality and the damage still remains.
Cool, no 4x SoL scaling, then.
Elizabeth blitz both ludociel and the indura
Which doesn't require being 2x faster than them. Also, she was blitzed by base Derieri.

I literally said nothing about Assault Mode, I said 'a lot of that'.

Is this supposed to be supporting evidence?

Cool, no 4x SoL scaling, then.

Which doesn't require being 2x faster than them. Also, she was
Never mind Zeldris shouldn’t have gotten that weaker he has superhuman stamina after all. Yes the hermit was more supprting evidence. Also laughs with demon mark Meliodas one shorting hunter fest ban who was faster than Meliodas in base before hunter fest.

Never mind Zeldris shouldn’t have gotten that weaker he has superhuman stamina after all.
I was mostly joking (especially since I knew you'd give this response). We know for a fact that Zeldris at least retained most of his power (his recovery after The One thrashed him makes this evident), and he was probably raged amped.
Also laughs with demon mark Meliodas one shorting hunter fest ban who was faster than Meliodas in base before hunter fest.
That's being included.

personally i only count gowther when hes using his BOW but thats just me. also chandler vs drole/glox should be solid scailing no? he was transformed and it was night

Herritt is his sacred treasure, not the light itself. So that's a weird distinction.

Night isn't stated to affect physicals.

Also, Night OG Demon was outclassed in every capacity by the same Ludoshel you're trying to scale Drole to.

It's bad scaling, it's hugely circular, and it basically makes everyone in the series faster than Flash based on events that are clearly massive outliers.

Last edited:
I thought you were trying to use Drole tagging True Body.

Still, Flash is stated in both True Body and his vessel to be SoL.

I was mostly joking (especially since I knew you'd give this response). We know for a fact that Zeldris at least retained most of his power (his recovery after The One thrashed him makes this evident), and he was probably raged amped.

That's being included.
Yes so assualt mode multipler can be used for speed since berserk Meliodas also blitz ban and Merlin describe this as a lingering residue of his original powers

Herritt is his sacred treasure, not the light itself. So that's a weird distinction.

Night isn't stated to affect physicals.

Also, Night OG Demon was outclassed in every capacity by the same Ludoshel you're trying to scale Drole to.

It's bad scaling, it's hugely circular, and it basically makes everyone in the series faster than Flash based on events that are clearly massive outliers.
Also Cuzack was able to dodge Ludo using Flash multiple times at one point

meh its w.,e the current scailing etc for the upgrade is fine, no need to add on to it . until we get more info. im just waiting for the new chapter

So can we scale Gawain and percival to Galand to Galand. I mean Galand didn’t break a sweat against them although they feints damaged and ultimately defeated him.

Can we use the destroyer enchantment in the cursed by the light movie? Byashura is neutral about this. It would be a 10x amp and put them at continental. This will only scale to SD barrier which would just still be higher with barrier.

I think it does in this case, because he previously blitzed Chandler and Cusack, and proceeded to blitz OG Demon.

But I am planning to give Cusack a likely higher for that.

Back