• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Please Go vote there either for Natsu or Meli
Meli wins 5-0 for now We need 2 votes for grace and a dude is just there trying to make it take longer

I elaborated on why Lostvayne Meli would already Slice 2.6 Megatons up let alone Sealed Wrath or Unsealed Meli
Has better LS
Better skills
Has AD too
And on how Natsu has pretty much 0 Win condition
Mitch argued for him absorbing the purgatory flames and one shotting
Yet Meli doesn’t use it first and would use FC and see Natsu’s immunity to heat also 2.6 megatons + amps would absolutely never one shot Unsealed Meli
Go to versus thread promotion it’s faster and more effective

Hi, when will the english translation for 4kota release ? Cause in France it’s every Wednesday i think

Guys, do you think I should do this

My sandbox has Tristan at Country level with Demon Mark(16.5 Teratons) should I add the Destroyer Type amp on top of that(165 Teratons)?
How Many megatons would the Hendrikson fight Meli be ? If it’s 500 or more you Can upgrade Hendrikson to Large Mountain lvl With Gray demon blood since DM Meli is weaker yet 2x stronger than his base same would Go for his speed

So can enchantments be used for the cursed by the light movie byashura is neutral as it would only affect Meliodas and Zeldris and SD shield.

How Many megatons would the Hendrikson fight Meli be ? If it’s 500 or more you Can upgrade Hendrikson to Large Mountain lvl With Gray demon blood since DM Meli is weaker yet 2x stronger than his base same would Go for his speed
Go to byashura final nnt crt part 1 for the scaling chain
Honestly don't know I forgot most of the scaling chains and amps
I know right

can anyone translate the side text of the current chapters? its a shame we gotta do this every chapter cuz we missed a crap ton in NNT and cant find the raws xd

Back