• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

yall late asf they said ocean isnt a real one yet use a real ocean in a calc for the water dragon god lmao i peep everything but i let it be
Aint no way. I bet they said it's cuz he created it in a separate dimension. Even though it's stated to be an ocean. Infact Tarmiel grace is oddly specifically called ocean

Aint no way. I bet they said it's cuz he created it in a separate dimension. Even though it's stated to be an ocean. Infact Tarmiel grace is oddly specifically called ocean
all the graces are literal and tbh im tired of fighting for it lol i tried but they did it in a dimension cuz that size would kill the army same with sariel sky he created

Even if it's an ocean, that's not really indicative of anything.

But, I'll check the raws just to see if there's some proof of size we're missing.

But, I'll check the raws just to see if there's some proof of size we're missing.
I checked a while back and it's basically almost the same thing as the officials, Tarmiel calling it an Ocean. If it's an ocean wouldn't that like upgrade the feat?

I did a calc using GPE and got like Large Country level using the smallest ocean

naw the only way we get new proof is when they show us the new sunshine user in FKOA.. im hoping they add more lore to the graces cuz tbh they didnt really explain them much as the commandments

It was dropped a while back because they're not necessarily responsible for gravity. That's more a byproduct of the mass they'd create.

Even if we go by Sariel, they're kind of over generalised in a way. Sariel doesn't combine low and high pressure winds, he just manipulates air in any way he pleases, like big scythes, but vortices are what he uses most commonly.

so if we take a temporary conclusion
•Flash 閃光 : grace flash Literally allows him to move at the speed of a flash of light
•Sunshine 太陽 : sunshine power can create a miniature sun of pure magic power
Ocean 大海 : refer to creation of sea
Tornado竜巻 : ability to control large wind such as tornado/tempest

Like this?

so if we take a temporary conclusion
•Flash 閃光 : grace flash Literally allows him to move at the speed of a flash of light
•Sunshine 太陽 : sunshine power can create a miniature sun of pure magic power
Ocean 大海 : refer to creation of sea
Tornado竜巻 : ability to control large wind such as tornado/tempest

Like this?
Sunshine would be more of the increase of power chronologically to the sun, The sun is just attacks like how other Graces has different attacks

Back