• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I think this information need to be put in verse page

0016-004.png

So people who read it doesn't confused how multiplier come

soo heres my idea for tristans power
Demon/Goddess abilities
Full Counter
Meliodas destroyer magic
His own type of power based on his title.

soo heres my idea for tristans power
Demon/Goddess abilities
Full Counter
Meliodas destroyer magic
His own type of power based on his title.
Yeah Demon and Goddess physiologies are sure things
Idk for FC that would be great tho
Same goes for destroyer magic and what is his title ?

If that's destroyer magic then

Base Tristan = 3.3 Teratons

Demon Mark= 6.6 Teratons

With Destroyer type= 66 Teratons
We definitely should use demon Mark as a 3x multiplier and DM 2 as a 2x multiplier
I mean DM Meli could perception blitz and one tap amped Ban that was 2x > Meli even higher in speed since Ban is Faster in Base

I think it’s more suitable to Go With 3x Cause 2x would be if Meli was equal to amped Ban in DM which was not the case

We definitely should use demon Mark as a 3x multiplier and DM 2 as a 2x multiplier
I mean DM Meli could perception blitz and one tap amped Ban that was 2x > Meli even higher in speed since Ban is Faster in Base

I think it’s more suitable to Go With 3x Cause 2x would be if Meli was equal to amped Ban in DM which was not the case
We tried bring that up before but byashura says we can upscale like that. At least ask him I guess

If its 3 then Tristan is exactly 99 Teratons 😭

Speaking Grudge of Edinburgh, it looks awful.

What do you think?

It's against the wiki's rules to upscale like that.

Also, he definitely outsped him to grab his wrist, but there's no indication of a perception blitz.

Last edited:
Back