• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Did they bot use darkness to amp their swords?
Yes for Tyrant killing and dark prominence that one shotted the SD barrier and the SD. The thing is that SD barrier negs all physical attacks so it’s not really something that can be used for durability so it still stays higher with shields.

once again curse light movie isnt FKOA soo the enchantment will still have to wait.. dont get me wrong i want it also but lets wait till 1 sin uses an enchantment (tho tbh we might not even need too)

NRAZNqa.jpg

once again curse light movie isnt FKOA soo the enchantment will still have to wait.. dont get me wrong i want it also but lets wait till 1 sin uses an enchantment (tho tbh we might not even need too)
Well dark execution meliodas or zeldris in movie kinda look echanment to their sword with darkness

She doesn't really say that in this instance, although I suppose you could see it that way.

Tbf, where did you get 3x in the first place?
What's your stance on enchantments being used in cursed by the light movie? How would it scale to SD sheild? Is it continental with the 10x amp?

Neutral, as I said yesterday.

Yes, they needed Merlin's amp to actually break through, and it was a struggle even with both of them.

Barely.
Actually, it's because of the barrier negating physical attacks. And Zeldris and Meliodas broke it and one shotted with tyrant killing. So they should have continental ap

Actually, it's because of the barrier negating physical attacks. And Zeldris and Meliodas broke it and one shotted with tyrant killing. So they should have continental ap
Wtf are you on about? You asked me if Meliodas was continent level with destroyer amp, and if SD's shield scales, and I said yes to both.
So how would it scale? continental with shield or just higher with shield?
Either way works.

Wtf are you on about? You asked me if Meliodas was continent level with destroyer amp, and if SD's shield scales, and I said yes to both.

Either way works.
Yeah but I am just saying that the SD unknown ability negates physical attacks. So it’s hax

They were using magic techniques channelled through their swords in both instances.

You also said 'So they should have continental ap', insinuating that I wasn't saying that.
My bad then so what would their ap be with the 2x amp and the 10x amp from destroyer type in tons?

When?

I don’t remember right now.
Percy scale to CO Galand even though he and Gawain where getting wrecked by his punches gawain was bleeding all over and Percy nearly got one shot. To destroy the SD they also withstood their power with tyrant killing if you check the novels which are now canon

Back