• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

know what makes this manga way better... the fact that holy knights are getting shine but we all know thats gonna end when we meet the other knights since their all mixed so we should enjoy the shine howzer and the others are getting
im liking the armor they wear more than the old knights too tbh

well new chapter was nice , but i disagree with howzer... he says u dont need magic force to be a good knight and i get what hes saying but he can literally create tornados while donny can just levitate shit ... cmon now

So this is a copy and paste but it tells the types of magic in the verse
-
INFORMATION THAT IS INCLUDED IN VOLUME 3 OF MOKUSHIROKU NO YONKISHI (Nnt Sequel), PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION
🔥
🔥
🔥
🔥

Information Collection II
Regarding the types of magic, the
Magic is the mysterious force possessed by various creatures that inhabit Britannia.
The force is diverse and is classified into 9 types of magic:
There are very rare cases of people possessing two or more types of magic. Among these people, one of each possesses four or more types of magic. Those people are called heroes.
  • Type of destruction: magic that directly attacks the target with natural forces such as thunder or flame, or an unnatural dark force.
  • Type of alteration - Modifies the properties of matter. There are a lot of varieties, like modifying the weight of an object, the hardness or the water in ice.
  • Type of restoration - A force that heals wounds or ailments. Its effects and scope are diverse. It is considered to be primarily the magic of the goddesses.
  • Type of search: different forces have been identified, such as locating a particular object or finding out how genuine a person is.
  • Mental type: it is considered that it can manipulate the mind and memories of a person. Depending on how it is used, it can be more powerful than the Destruction type.
  • Type of deception: a magic that generates illusions or causes hallucinations of hearing. It is believed to be found more in fairies.
  • Stealth Type: a shadow force that allows one to approach one's opponent without being noticed or track the opponent's movements from afar.
  • Enchantment Type: Unlike the Destruction type, it grants a natural force, such as thunder or flame, or an unnatural force to a tool or weapon.
  • Oracle type: a force that surpasses the human intellect, that predicts the weather or future events. It is considered to be the rarest of the 9 types of magic.
summary translation of magic categories

Does anyone have information and scan about ability of other commandment (repose, purity, patience, reticence)?

we got monspeets it has something to do with telling someone how you feel and it makes you go mute forever. as for the others nope

Does anyone have information and scan about ability of other commandment (repose, purity, patience, reticence)?
The new and latest databook for NNT just came out and here's some info.

Here are the mini relationship charts for every Sin:

Meliodas:
Wife => Elizabeth
Buddy => Ban
Father => Demon King
Brother => Zeldris
Son => Tristan

Elizabeth:
Husband => Meliodas
Stepfather => Bartra
Stepsister => Margaret
Stepsister => Veronica
Son => Tristan

Diane:
Husband => King
Master => Matrona
Friend => Dolores
Inspiration => Meliodas

Ban:
Wife => Elaine
Sister => Killia
Foster parent => Zhivago
Buddy => Meliodas

King:
Wife => Diane
Buddy => Helbram
Buddy => Oslo
Sister => Elaine

Gowther:
Main body => Gowther
Employer => Pelliot
Lover => Nadja

Merlin (a human, BTW!):
Father => Not named
Loves => Meliodas
Familiar => Orlondi
Disciple => Arthur

Escanor:
Brother => Daymond
Loves => Merlin
Lifesaver => Meliodas
Maid => Rosa

And Hawk:
Mother => Hawk's Mom
Partner => Meliodas
Brother => Wild

Some more info: Rou (I prefer Lowe) is 29 years old. Demon Gowther is 460 years old. Aranak is the one with the circling mustache while Zeno is a puppet-like midget. You know what's funny about the Demon King? His stats are unknown. Chandler, Cusack and therefore the First Demon are 6000 years old. Ludociel is also 6000 while Sariel and Tarmiel are 5000 and Mael is 3500. Nerobasta is 3700 and Jelamet is 3300. Nanashi is 3500. Jenna and Zaneri are both 1800. (Oh please, Nakaba.) Oslo is 2700.
About Wild: 300cm long, 180cm high, other stats unknown.

We're coming to the children we've seen so far.
Tristan is born on May 2nd, is 140cm tall, weighs 30kg. His blood type is AB and his dominant hand is both. He is also a Nephilim.
Lancelot is born on April 29th, is 138cm tall, weighs 30kg. His blood type is B and his dominant hand is the right one. He is half Fairy half-human.
Percival's blood type is O and his dominant hand is the right one.

What the Commandments do:
Piety: Submits anyone who turns the back.

Charity: Robs anyone who holds hatred of any means to hurt.

Silence: Curses anyone who speaks their hidden feelings.

Purity: Inflicts an illness to anyone who has an impure behavior.

Repose: Seals the power of anyone who takes no rest fighting.

Patience: Adds more pain to anyone who can't endure pain.

Truth: Petrifies anyone who lies.

Faith: Burns the eyes of anyone who doesn't have faith.

Pacifism: Robs anyone who kills of their lifespan.

Selflessness: Robs anyone who has desires of their memories and emotions.

The point with "Repose" here is that the fight must be unstopping. "Fukyuu de tatakau": Fight unstoppingly.

The new and latest databook for NNT just came out and here's some info.

Here are the mini relationship charts for every Sin:

Meliodas:
Wife => Elizabeth
Buddy => Ban
Father => Demon King
Brother => Zeldris
Son => Tristan

Elizabeth:
Husband => Meliodas
Stepfather => Bartra
Stepsister => Margaret
Stepsister => Veronica
Son => Tristan

Diane:
Husband => King
Master => Matrona
Friend => Dolores
Inspiration => Meliodas

Ban:
Wife => Elaine
Sister => Killia
Foster parent => Zhivago
Buddy => Meliodas

King:
Wife => Diane
Buddy => Helbram
Buddy => Oslo
Sister => Elaine

Gowther:
Main body => Gowther
Employer => Pelliot
Lover => Nadja

Merlin (a human, BTW!):
Father => Not named
Loves => Meliodas
Familiar => Orlondi
Disciple => Arthur

Escanor:
Brother => Daymond
Loves => Merlin
Lifesaver => Meliodas
Maid => Rosa

And Hawk:
Mother => Hawk's Mom
Partner => Meliodas
Brother => Wild

Some more info: Rou (I prefer Lowe) is 29 years old. Demon Gowther is 460 years old. Aranak is the one with the circling mustache while Zeno is a puppet-like midget. You know what's funny about the Demon King? His stats are unknown. Chandler, Cusack and therefore the First Demon are 6000 years old. Ludociel is also 6000 while Sariel and Tarmiel are 5000 and Mael is 3500. Nerobasta is 3700 and Jelamet is 3300. Nanashi is 3500. Jenna and Zaneri are both 1800. (Oh please, Nakaba.) Oslo is 2700.
About Wild: 300cm long, 180cm high, other stats unknown.

We're coming to the children we've seen so far.
Tristan is born on May 2nd, is 140cm tall, weighs 30kg. His blood type is AB and his dominant hand is both. He is also a Nephilim.
Lancelot is born on April 29th, is 138cm tall, weighs 30kg. His blood type is B and his dominant hand is the right one. He is half Fairy half-human.
Percival's blood type is O and his dominant hand is the right one.

What the Commandments do:
Piety: Submits anyone who turns the back.

Charity: Robs anyone who holds hatred of any means to hurt.

Silence: Curses anyone who speaks their hidden feelings.

Purity: Inflicts an illness to anyone who has an impure behavior.

Repose: Seals the power of anyone who takes no rest fighting.

Patience: Adds more pain to anyone who can't endure pain.

Truth: Petrifies anyone who lies.

Faith: Burns the eyes of anyone who doesn't have faith.

Pacifism: Robs anyone who kills of their lifespan.

Selflessness: Robs anyone who has desires of their memories and emotions.

The point with "Repose" here is that the fight must be unstopping. "Fukyuu de tatakau": Fight unstoppingly.
Tks

also heres the link to raw for my wall of text above about the magic types... soo someone needs to review the verse again... this why i keep telling yall wait xd
and i was right about alot of things it would seem

I'm thinking of making a thread about separating Meliodas' page into multiple profiles. We talked about this in the past because it's cluttered.

Currently what I have in mind is his state 3,000 years ago (predating the immortality curse and having formerly possessed the commandment of love), and the resurrected post-time skip Meliodas that lost some of his emotions.

I'm thinking of making a thread about separating Meliodas' page into multiple profiles. We talked about this in the past because it's cluttered.

Currently what I have in mind is his state 3,000 years ago (predating the immortality curse and having formerly possessed the commandment of love), and the resurrected post-time skip Meliodas that lost some of his emotions.
Fine

before i click i think we should wait for the movie before we do any final NNT revisions we keep saying its the last one but then movie is out, canon novel to the movie. magic types .. so ya things gotta change again

before i click i think we should wait for the movie before we do any final NNT revisions we keep saying its the last one but then movie is out, canon novel to the movie. magic types .. so ya things gotta change again
Hopefully the movie will reveal how big Britannia is, Since Iirc we haven’t been told or shown how big it is and 4koa has made it seem bigger than it was thought to be before.

oh yeah why tf does chaos and arthur profile say that the demon king and supreme deity are jealous of his creation power? iirc they were only jealous because humans were the closest things to chaos. And why is Arthur just via Reality warping ???

i hear the novels were different, and lormac we still have to go over the magic types posted few comments above

well i finished it, this was i noticed. Tho ill admit she did seem weaker. Or maybe she just didnt show her powers since she no longer has the graces.
  • SD is immune to physical attacks while DK magic (badly shown tbh)
  • Zeldris/mel dodged multiple light beams from SD
  • we get more proof of a star in the DR that isnt a moon
  • Ban was finally proven to be the 2nd strongest sin imo
  • Seems shes immune to fairy magic or gets stronger from it
  • Meliodas at full power is confirmed far stronger than the DK.
  • Anti feat for light beams (yes im adding it) guilia outpacing it to protect mael who wasnt trynna hurt his own race.

Back