• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chaos abilities upgrade

Also, do you guys remember what Bern said about upgrading NNT God tiers based on the creation feat???...,the main argument is that they put part of their Magic power while creating, and by this, they would be 4-C overall.

Also, do you guys remember what Bern said about upgrading NNT God tiers based on the creation feat???...,the main argument is that they put part of their Magic power while creating, and by this, they would be 4-C overall.
This isn't the place for that bro, if you wanna talk about this contact verse supporters on private and them make a CRT

Would definitely not be accepted here

Would definitely not be accepted here
"You're always denial in everything. And you are always on the disagree side when debating"

Anyway, why not??? if they did it with their own Magic power, they should scale. Becouse Magic scales to their physicals.

I agree that it is wank. But if they took the work to create a server to discuss only about this I think the arguments will be at least decent

You're always denial in everything.
When it is wrong I would be
Anyway, why not??? if they did it with their own Magic power, they should scale. Becouse Magic scales to their physicals.
Except the said gods only showed consistent island level feats probably less than that.
And we don't know how the worlds came to being or how long it took them to create it, or the methods used and I am current on the series and we still don't know the method

Except the said gods only showed consistent island level feats probably less than that.
And we don't know how the worlds came to being or how long it took them to create it, or the methods used and I am current on the series and we still don't know the method
Except that God tiers scale above cath Palug who stated that he was going to destroy all lakes, countries, realms, and even stars.

"Big shock", yes, Big Shock EXPLICITY saying the Word DESTROY, with means AP effort buddy.

Now, you are acting a bit biased, not gonna lie.
And you are also acting biased and again it is wank
Would wait for the actual CRT, don't see the point in arguing here.

Well there is no reason not to assume chaos did not create the purgatory so this should be fine, unless someone has any disapproval that he did not?

Anyway can someone send proof that chaos did create purgatory?
There isn't a scan for that but I don't really see any reason why we shouldn't assume that chaos created them.
Tbh it's better all round to have some solid jurisdiction rather than assumptions considering how contentious NNT can be.

This was suppose to be a simple thread
^THIS. Also I'm highlighting these types of comments for the derailing peanut gallery.

There isn't a scan for that but I don't really see any reason why we shouldn't assume that chaos created them.
The thing is that chaos is only stated to have created the earth he did not create the stars since he was born among/with them, he also did not create the demon o celestial realm, we can't just randomly assume he created purgatory without proof that is not how it works on any other verse

The thing is that chaos is only stated to have created the earth
He created the world, both purgatory and the capital of death are of great importance to chaos World.
Capital of the Dead is a land where souls can rest in peace, then Purgatory is a prison for souls.
This was said by Nakaba,

The demon world also have its own afterlife, are we to assume that the DK didn't create it, I am guessing the goddess have their own too.

Last edited:
He created the world, both purgatory and the capital of death are of great importance to chaos World.
Capital of the Dead is a land where souls can rest in peace, then Purgatory is a prison for souls.
This was said by Nakaba,

The demon world also have its own afterlife, are we to assume that the DK didn't create it, I am guessing the goddess have their own too.
Does the demon world have its own afterlife?

Back