• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

What for?
Lots of missing abilities, such as Ilusion creation, Inmortality type 5, resistance to Death & Life manip, and possibly High 4-C through Reality warping, based on what he said about destroying everything, like every realm, Lakes, etc...

Lots of missing abilities, such as Ilusion creation, Inmortality type 5, resistance to Death & Life manip, and possibly High 4-C through Reality warping, based on what he said about destroying everything, like every realm, Lakes, etc...
The destroying part was going to happen AFTER eating Arthur and getting full control of Chaos, via context. I agree on the Immortality part though.

Probably been answered before but why does the Danafor calc use pulverization instead of vaporization? The aftermath of the destruction looks like clear cut vaporization.
I don't know but it does look like vaporization

soo oct 1st is when we upgrade the verse (joke) but the movie drops on netflix so we wont have to wait long but theres also a novel thats also canon for the new NNT movie if anyone wants to find it

soo oct 1st is when we upgrade the verse (joke) but the movie drops on netflix so we wont have to wait long but theres also a novel thats also canon for the new NNT movie if anyone wants to find it
i already got some images of the novel

241125381_4201367189911661_606889324334755610_n.png
241145474_210936894401727_2454389431791665237_n.png
241215114_223698606377515_8734537595966557697_n.png

One of these confirms day and night and a sun or something like that
imo this shit should scale to their stats

we know soul is dura negate but ppl were trying to say hellblaze was the reason and that wasnt true... anywho we should wait for the full novel and a translator

we know soul is dura negate but ppl were trying to say hellblaze was the reason and that wasnt true... anywho we should wait for the full novel and a translator
Alright and i know a guy that has the full novel and a translator on this site?

eh try member list and see, i dont fully know either tbh but i just go to members to find who ever i might need

Btw wouldn't this be something like Perception Manipulation?

Edit: and shouldn't he have Body Control for being able to create extended limbs with his magic?

Last edited:
Btw wouldn't this be something like Perception Manipulation?

Edit: and shouldn't he have Body Control for being able to create extended limbs with his magic?
It looks like energy projection is all or aura manifesting as a dragon from the dragon sword

know what makes this manga way better... the fact that holy knights are getting shine but we all know thats gonna end when we meet the other knights since their all mixed so we should enjoy the shine howzer and the others are getting

Back