• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I think Percival destroying the rock wall (which is the most impressive of them all) was already calced on this forum.

https://ww3.***************.com/chapter/four-horsemen-of-the-apocalypse-chapter-28/

Title "Roar Of Destruction"

No impressive feats, pain
The Dragon barely moved, the story is moving at a slow pace, be patient.

Don't expect big feats for now, if that Dragon force Howzer to be serious, it is already getting city level scaling lol

The Dragon barely moved, the story is moving at a slow pace, be patient.

Don't expect big feats for now, if that Dragon force Howzer to be serious, it is already getting city level scaling lol
But the title is misleading... other than that yeah the story is moving slow but i'm expecting big feats when arthur is in battle fr

Dragons have never been the main focus of this story, it's threatening to the current cast because the current cast is weaker than the original (what we're used to).

So I'm scrolling through chaos profile and i see this under range

Range: Interplanetary. Chaos' power can reset the world and destroy all realms with their forms and structures.

I'm wondering if it is a calcable feat given that the demon realm has 2 moons and arguments been made for a star?

i made a crt on this

So I'm scrolling through chaos profile and i see this under range

Range: Interplanetary. Chaos' power can reset the world and destroy all realms with their forms and structures.

I'm wondering if it is a calcable feat given that the demon realm has 2 moons and arguments been made for a star?

i made a crt on this
Isnt Arthur already large Star lvl for chaos?

Because hax can work on beings stronger than you in NNT and DK and SD never actually sealed full Chaos.
Isn't hax magic, which can be quantified by pl and therefore overpowered by a higher number? If strength is relative to magic then it should downscale from there.

they also used an item to seal chaos which was hawk mama .. but tbh do we know if they created the item/her?

Percival's Kurama like chakra avatar was cool.

And he can absorb the attack and throw it back like FC.

Random, but does anyone here have the scans for why Meliodas has Self-Sustenance type 2 and Possibly Durability Negation?

Back