• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FIRE FORCE CRT (PART 4 of 5; DOWNGRADE): DEATH TO DEATH ITSELF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only

Alright first of all... I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS DOWNGRADE THREAD...

so lets talk about Death from a Fire Force perspective. I haven't watched Soul Eater but the showings in Fire Force are enough for a downgrade. I talked to @Maitreya about this first so he might probably provide further evidence from a Soul Eater's perspective.

I will keep this very short.

☠️DEATH☠️

0301-020.png

Death is a supernatural being created by Shinra to oversee the new world Shinra created. This is the Soul Eater World as all of you know.

Death currently scales to the power of Adolla for some reasons, some of which are fallacious.

Death just being called "God" should not put him on the level of or above Shinrabanshoman, his creator, nor the Evangelist. Its simply an association fallacy with the use of the title "God". It is a level, but there is no proof that its on par with the collective unconscious/Adolla, it's just a simple title given to those capable of performing God-like feats. For instance, Shinrabanshoman was regarded as god simply because of his use of reality-warping to recreate all that was destroyed.

Lastly, Death does not manipulate Adolla and use its energy for its God-like power. It was created with Adolla with its own supernatural god-like powers given to him by Shinrabansho man. I propose we downgrade Death and upscale him from Shinra/Benimaru who have become much stronger than they were before after their powers were stripped from them. That should be "5-B, likely far higher" iirc.

Note:

• I do not know what this means for Soul Eater because I haven't watched it, but there is no way that Death should scale to a power he was created from and doesn't even possess. So, if agreed on, what does this mean for Soul Eater scaling?
  • I was infomed that Death split himself twice into Ashura and Kid so he probably requires a new key, not sure what tier will be on it tho.
  • Alexander was kinda bringing valid points in that Death upgrade thread lowkey

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

I meannnn I absolutely don’t mind if you guys disagree. Just saying my opinion here🤷‍♂️

So why is Death only scaling to Shinra and Beni instead of who he actually fought and scales to which is Asura?

This is just one of the things that was used to interpret Death = Shinra (which isn't really the case it's actually Death = Asura = Adolla), even if it were accepted it wouldn't really be a downgrade.

Through the idea that Asura = Adolla from visuals, statements and uh yeah Ohkubo cooked

This entire stuff is confusing

but let’s see.

from the little 5 min research I did, Asura is Death’s son? What does that have to do with Adolla? Eva possess Asura maybe?

This is just one of the things that was used to interpret Death = Shinra (which isn't really the case it's actually Death = Asura = Adolla), even if it were accepted it wouldn't really be a downgrade.

I thought the OP in the thread I referenced admitted that Death = Shinra was the main point since Death = Ashura = Adolla is speculative

I thought the OP in the thread I referenced admitted that Death = Shinra was the main point since Death = Ashura = Adolla is speculative
Well, the two are separate and independent points that give the same result, one strengthens the other but without removing the two, practically nothing will change.

So why didn't you make this thread after reading Soul Eater?☠️

i told you… the OP of the ref thread admitted the FF perspective was the main point of scaling. So I went with that. If he admitted the other point was speculative, why make a thread about that?

2. Asura is thought to be the embodiment of despair that Shinra put to Sleep in chapter 301 of Fire Force. The theory goes that Adolla in fire force is the Kishin in Soul Eater, though at the moment this is speculation, as Asura is the fragment of Fear that Death cast off long ago, born as his first son. Point 1 is the main method of scaling and this point is only mentioned for completion's sake.

Yknow what, none of this even matters since everyone commenting here thinks the scale should be Death = Asura = Adolla anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back