• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Force to Soul Eater - Death and Asura

Has anyone started improving Maka's page yet? If not, I have a bit of start on a page for her in my sandbox and I would be happy to finish it.

maka will be getting updates alongside the main cast thats being planned by nierre. that said, id love to see what you have so far

Has anyone started improving Maka's page yet? If not, I have a bit of start on a page for her in my sandbox and I would be happy to finish it.
maka will be getting updates alongside the main cast thats being planned by nierre. that said, id love to see what you have so far
If yall are doing EOS, then go ahead - I'll just be updating their PTS and through the timeskip up until the final battle.

I just "named" excalibur on Arthur's page as well like this is what it said before:

high-tech sword handle that allows him to compress his flames and create a plasma sword

I changed it to this

* Excalibur: A high-tech sword handle that allows him to compress his flames and create a plasma sword

A simple change but a much much better version of his standard equipment because not naming excalibur on Arthur's profile is like not naming the Kamehameha on Goku's page and just describing what the blast is

personally, id prefer option 1, but open to option 2 discussions

for reference fight starts in chapter 107 of soul eater and concludes in 112

Are you making an Adolla profile (as in the location) or Evangelist profile (as in the character who embodies said location)?

I'm asking because depending on what's your answer the current formatting you have isn't the correct formatting for that specific profile.
The character Evangelist for this sandbox but I can also create a locations page for Adolla too.

"This too is thought given form... Thoughts of Despair and Madness..."
"While we can see that it exists right here, at the same time it does not..."
-Sho
I feel like it meant that in a physical manner so yeah kinda? But it could also just be that in a literal sense he's saying the form we see isn't it's true nature and that its true nature is just thoughts.

Edit: I think a likely or possibly would be fine, if there's more evidence for it then it should be accepted

Last edited:
Back