• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Force to Soul Eater - Death and Asura

Seems all is well now and since all the scaling and blogs are figured out and taken care of for the most part as of now, I'd say the next move is making officially merging the verses and figuring out how we want to title the overall verse and page format
hmmm should that be done in this crt or its own separate one
I started it in this Ohkubo Verse, just wanted to see how it would look, not sure if this is cool but yeah it should be talked about in a crt,

the plan i guess then is to finalize combining the verses into 1 page and adding references to both blogs

nierre plans on revising pre time skip soul eater soon

I plan to also address maka and co scaling to asura, but it doesnt need to be immediately

I feel like it would serve well to basically include all the common arguments against tier 2 fire force from the addition thread and downgrade thread with the counters in the cosmology blog so that it's as clear as possible

Before this thread ends, I just want to reiterate one last time that I don't see the point in having 5-B be there at all. Given all we have found about Asura being the reincarnated Adolla/Evangelist and Death essentially replacing Shinrabanshoman, I really think this is clear-cut enough that it isn't necessary. The tiering system says of "likely":

Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be favourable. This term should be used sparingly.
At this point, I really don't think this is vague or non-definitive at all. If everyone else prefers "likely" then I will drop it, but I don't see why.

Before this thread ends, I just want to reiterate one last time that I don't see the point in having 5-B be there at all. Given all we have found about Asura being the reincarnated Adolla/Evangelist and Death essentially replacing Shinrabanshoman, I really think this is clear-cut enough that it isn't necessary. The tiering system says of "likely":

At this point, I really don't think this is vague or non-definitive at all. If everyone else prefers "likely" then I will drop it, but I don't see why.
If u are referring to the eos asura then i would agree, prior to it, it seems he's far weaker and Death proves that.

The thing kinda holding Soul Eater back scaling wise is the kind of retroactive continuity and powerscaling Fire Force added to the series.

Like if I was to try and upgrade Soul Eater to like 2-C based off it’s own statements along of Death “ruling over the cosmos” or the Kishin being able to “destroy the world” without taking into account Fire Force scaling, then that thread would just get flat out rejected immediately. Because there wouldn’t be really anything concrete to put them on such high levels

But because Fire Force does add much more lore and information surrounding the verse, which puts them on these levels, we can then say it translates over to Soul Eater. Hence why the “likely” rating since on its own it would be hard to argue them on such levels.

Once both blogs have all references, where do we go from there

do we add in the changes listed on the sandboxes?

Once both blogs have all references, where do we go from there

do we add in the changes listed on the sandboxes?
Add those sandboxes to the verse page for cosmology and scaling explanations and preferably adolla and haumea should have this cosmology noted on their profiles with the blog linked

Adolla needs a profile in general and many others

Ok next what I need to do is propose here that Excalibur in the Soul Eater Era, Eibon, and the Great One of Power all get At least Planet Level, likely Low Multiverse level, due to all the Great Old Ones being noted to be on the same tier of power. Excalibur is stated to be the strongest weapon, the great one of power is compared directly to Asura and Asura likewise considers it someone who can challenge him. Eibon has similar hype but took a more scientific approach to what he did in life, rather than combat. Excalibur and Eibon will receive full pages, and The great one of power's page will be updated.

One thing to note is that Arthur won't be buffed from this, as Excalibur is noted to be on the same tier as Asura only hundreds/thousands of years after Arthur had passed away, and Excalibur most likely got stronger overtime due to the nature of the world death/souls.

I would like some responses to this proposal

soul-eater-fool.gif

Last edited:
Ok next what I need to do is propose here that Excalibur in the Soul Eater Era, Eibon, and the Great One of Power all get At least Planet Level, likely Low Multiverse level, due to all the Great Old Ones being noted to be on the same tier of power. Excalibur is stated to be the strongest weapon, the great one of power is compared directly to Asura and Asura likewise considers it someone who can challenge him. Eibon has similar hype but took a more scientific approach to what he did in life, rather than combat. Excalibur and Eibon will receive full pages, and The great one of power's page will be updated.

One thing to note is that Arthur won't be buffed from this, as Excalibur is noted to be on the same tier as Asura only hundreds/thousands of years after Arthur had passed away, and Excalibur most likely got stronger overtime due to the nature of the world death/souls.

I would some responses to this proposal

soul-eater-fool.gif
yeah thats fine. especially excalibur, when Death dies, he seems to imply Excalibur can handle watching over the kids

Back