• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Force to Soul Eater - Death and Asura

anyone have protocol to follow to make new pages, I haven't made a page from scratch in a long time

Yeah imma need this too so thanks lol.

Gonna be making a hefty Adolla profile over the weekend 😈

gonna make a crt later for asura to get low godly regen at least

for context, asura's madness can endless regenerate his clowns, which have his same wavelength, so long as it touches their soul. Even if their body is completely gone, the madness wavelength will reform them
this obv would also apply to asura's own body, especially since asura's wavelength originates from his own soul

gonna make a crt later for asura to get low godly regen at least

for context, asura's madness can endless regenerate his clowns, which have his same wavelength, so long as it touches their soul. Even if their body is completely gone, the madness wavelength will reform them
this obv would also apply to asura's own body, especially since asura's wavelength originates from his own soul
My dude let’s just put all the ability additions in one CRT. There plenty of stuff that needs to be added

I was going to make a comment on the whole Earth/Moon stuff... but I am way to busy to get into this. I'll just be keeping a close eye on this in the future when I have time.

Back