• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

fire force low 1c profile update

I want to continue this topic even if nobody cares anymore, arnold opened a crt about ff but it was forgotten in time.

As far as I know only Qawsedf234 was interested in this crt and accepted low 1-c but then there was no more news.

My goal is to bring this crt back to light and attract more admins to this crt (ı dont think it will be very successful). I think there is enough evidence for low 1-c, even if it is not very favorable for 1-A. and I suggest that haume and shinra be upgraded to Low 1C.

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

Didn't Ultima deny it here? One reason for this is that a phrase like basically the higher plane is basically not enough for QS, and even if it is higher-dimensional, it is still need a QS.

But the "higher plane " here is actually a higher plane than 3D beings and their minds, at least that's why Ultima rejected it.

So...

here? One reason for this is that a phrase like basically the higher plane is basically not enough for QS, and even if it is higher-dimensional, it is still need a QS.

But the "higher plane " here is actually a higher plane than 3D beings and their minds, at least that's why Ultima rejected it.

So...
arnold and maitreya gave him the answers and I remember he changed his mind later. and I think the fact that adolla could not be sensed from the main universe is one of the strongest proofs of that because even if it was merged with the main universe it still could not be sensed.

Didn't Ultima deny it here? One reason for this is that a phrase like basically the higher plane is basically not enough for QS, and even if it is higher-dimensional, it is still need a QS.

So...
Qawsed did agreed with low 1c as far as i have remembered. Also idk anything about the verse so i couldnt say anything

here? One reason for this is that a phrase like basically the higher plane is basically not enough for QS, and even if it is higher-dimensional, it is still need a QS.

So...
and in this thread he already states that he does not know the subject.

arnold and maitreya gave him the answers and I remember he changed his mind later. and I think the fact that adolla could not be sensed from the main universe is one of the strongest proofs of that because even if it was merged with the main universe it still could not be sensed.
Well... If minds are in 3D, they may not be sensed in the universe, that doesn't necessarily mean it's 5-D. I mean, is there proof that this "higher plane" is higher than 4D? And even if this plane higher than 4D, what makes it higher dimensional plane "with QS" ?

Well... If minds are in 3D, they may not be sensed in the universe, that doesn't necessarily mean it's 5-D. I mean, is there proof that this "higher plane" is higher than 4D? And even if this plane higher than 4D, what makes it higher dimensional plane "with QS" ?
First of all, let me give you a brief summary: Adolla is a universe that is already completely disconnected from the main universe, including time and space barriers. This means that the two spacetimes are independent of each other.

The evidence is already in the crt, the purpose of this crt is to direct admins to the previous crt.

Hm yeah I have the same question. The op could have just bump or revive the thread. Maybe the op is inactive ?
A lot of time has passed and there is still no proper explanation for the previous CRT, the purpose of this CRT is to revive the topic again (hopefully)

Back