• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fictional vs Historical: The Hawaii Holy Grail War (Redux) (Registration)

Yeah, it's inconsistent, probably should ask Impress on it lol

They probably wouldn't get along too well at all lol

begins planning how to beat each and every one of these blastitches
No real inconsistency tbh. It’s just based on you committing sins and having a soul.

They definitely wouldn’t vibe in the RP but we can just have Hawaii Grail War Chibi for all of them to just goof off and meme out

Apologies that it took so long to get this done even though I was on the thread since the start. Work has been busy since we are moving from Halloween to Christmas and shelves sadly don’t stock themselves. 😔

Time for people to jump this.
True Name: Ghost Rider, Johnathan “Johnny” Blaze, Zarathos

Also known as: The Rider, Spirit of Vengeance, Spirit of Justice

Class: Ghost Rider

Parameters
Str: A++ (0 points/Demon of Mutation)
End: A++ (0 points/Demon of Mutation)
Agi: A (5 points)
Mana: A+ (6 points)
Luck: A+++ (8 points)[1]
Noble Phantasm: A++

This^. This is why I asked Andy, cuz Demon of Mutation is BS

Class Skills
Magic Resistance (C): Ghost Rider has fought a number of Divine Spirits and Fallen Angels, and was able to resist the power of decay granted by Mephistopheles. [2]
Riding (D~A): Though Johnny Blaze was only ever able to ride motorcycles, as the Ghost Rider he is able to perfectly ride any non Phantasmal Beast. [3]

Personal Skills
Battle Continuation (A+): Because of his skeletal nature and Mephistopheles refusing to let him die, what would normally be a decisive fatal wound for most beings is merely cosmetic damage for Ghost Rider. Even having his skull caved in does not stop this punisher’s advance on the guilty. [4]

Demonic Mutation (B): A Skill based on the anecdote of Zarathos being tortured at the hands of Mephisto and becoming a Fallen Angel, while his own power was greatly weakened as a result of this perversion to his soul and psyche, it still grants his host STR and END beyond anything a mortal body is capable of, enough to contend with Divine Spirits such as Blackheart and his Hidden. [5]

Mana Burst (Hellfire) (E~A): A version of Mana Burst that infuses weapons with Magical Energy that imparts a flame effect. For the Ghost Rider, blazing magical energy floods the weapon used and wraps it in the fires of hell. This Skill is constantly active on Ghost Rider and his mount, extending to any weapons in his grasp as he sees fit. The heat generated by his flames allows him to even walk or ride on water.

Noble Phantasms
Zarathos: The Spirit of Vengeance [6]
  • Type: Anti-Unit (self)
  • Range: -
  • Maximum number of targets: 1
The source of all of the Rider’s other Noble Phantasms and Skills, it is the Fallen Angel Zarathos who was bonded to Johnny’s soul by the devil, Mephistopheles. A continuously active type Noble Phantasm, Ghost Rider is able to temporarily seal it away and turn back into Johnny Blaze to move around undetected as an ordinary human.

Penance Stare: Soul Stained by the Blood of the Innocent
  • Type: Anti-Soul
  • Range: 1
  • Number of targets: 1-1000
The Ghost Rider’s most powerful, yet also his weakest, Noble Phantasm. After his fall at the hands of Mephistopheles, he became a punisher of the guilty as opposed to a protector of the innocent, something that manifested itself in the form of burning the souls of the guilty. The effectiveness of the Penance Stare is directly proportional to the sins committed by the target against innocents so long as they possess a soul.

Hell Cycle: Highway to Hell [7]
  • Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Army
  • Range: 1
  • Maximum number of targets: 2
The Noble Phantasm that gives Ghost Rider his name, it is the ability to imbue any mount or vehicle he drives with his Hellfire, transforming it into a burning, skeletal version. This extends to anything he views as transport such as horses, motorbikes, cars, trucks and even an excavator.

While whatever mount Ghost Rider uses is greatly enhanced, they are not equal in strength. Due to the extremely limited availability of powerful mounts, Ghost Rider is unable to make proper use of the full power of this Noble Phantasm.

[1] Ghost Rider’s Luck only applies to things that would kill him as Mephistopheles refuses to let him die. Johnny’s had a pretty shit life besides walking off shit that should kill him so I think it only applying to defying death is valid.
[2] I reduced the rank of his Magic Resistance because Nick Cage Ghost Rider never actually has to deal with magic attacks besides Blackout’s decay which doesn’t really work on him.
[3] Buffed his Riding Skill with the rank I took from his MR since he would be able to take control of and use any vehicle he gets a hold of besides Phantasmal Beasts since he never actually used any for his mount and has only shown to be able to use.
[4] Blackheart is the son of Mephistopheles so he should qualify as a Divine Spirit while the Hidden are also fallen angels and I had no idea what to actually classify them as so I just lumped them in with that term. If anyone knows what classification they actually have, please tell me.
[5] The page mentions that he got his had smashed in, I don’t recall which fight this happened in but eh, this shit is meant to based on the profiles so yeah.
[6] Basically Powerless Shell but with some fluff added to it. Rank is only cuz super powerful angel gives him powers.
[7] The rank here doesn’t represent the actual power of his mount/charge with it. I based it on Bellerophon’s (the Bridle) ability to bring forth and enhance the power of whatever it’s used on. Ghost Rider won’t be pulling any Via Expugnatio or Pegasus type charges on people.
Okay, that's...something. Fully expected this kind of stat when you asked for that. Aside from that busted statline though, it look fine to me. Explain me how does the Hellfire thing goes from E to A, and if everyone is fine with it, I am fine as well.

Okay, that's...something. Fully expected this kind of stat when you asked for that. Aside from that busted statline though, it look fine to me. Explain me how does the Hellfire thing goes from E to A, and if everyone is fine with it, I am fine as well.
It's probably on the same mechanisms as Penance stare lol

It's probably on the same mechanisms as Penance stare lol
yeah, I guess so (plus the whole night-day thing), but I want it on ink and paper so that we all can have a grasp on it, plus it's to avoid any vagueness and plausible deniability

@AnonymousBlank Oh yeah, reminder that if that Demon of Mutation skill goes away, both your STR and END stat will go back to it original allocated stat, so something to keep in mind

Hm...so 5 out of 7 right now huh...If you guy want, I could start it right now, since it look like I approve of everyone, I think? (have to check it again). Just start making your Master, and when you done we could finally begin to play

There are a few of us who can make history characters as to not completely leave you controlling History, plus Midas is still touching up Capone for a history Archer I believe

There are a few of us who can make history characters as to not completely leave you controlling History, plus Midas is still touching up Capone for a history Archer I believe
Ah, I can still wait then. Well, worse come to worse, I can just make a big beater boss monster for you guy to fight first on the historical side (it's the doggo I was talking about), so that I can avoid having to go for multiple people.

You can use Hessian Lobo as a rider(cause that's what he was originally) if you want, but I'm fine with just one pair, in fact I'd prefer it

Alright, Capone Is finished.

I'll uh make a Master profile once I figure out how those work lol.
In general most masters will have the below with 9-C to 9-A AP, up to Class 1 LS, and at most Subsonic speed

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Limited Information Analysis, Elemental Manipulation (All), Forcefield Creation, Statistics Amplification, Hypnotism and Memory Manipulation, Sleep Inducement, Gravity Manipulation, Can create a field that nullifies sound, Telepathy with her Servant

Right so the Mana Burst is made constantly active skill on GR which is where his constant Hellfire comes from. I was going to just leave it as a cosmetic thing that didn’t really matter but watching a few scenes from the movies again, I figured I may as well tie as much of what he can do (useless or not) into his Skills and NP. The E not only represents how its always on but how he passively burns his surroundings without meaning to like leaving flaming footprints in the ground, melting a knife that stabbed him, turning bullets shot into him into slag, liquefying steel bars by waving his hand near them etc. The A end is what he actually uses for fights like when he burned the Hidden to the point of one shotting as his passive heat isn’t enough to do anything to them. Plus with shit like MR, the low end won’t be able to affect Servants …….. Masters on the other hand 😈
yeah, I guess so (plus the whole night-day thing), but I want it on ink and paper so that we all can have a grasp on it, plus it's to avoid any vagueness and plausible deniability
The night and day thing doesn’t really (still sorta does) mean much for GR cuz he can do it during the day no problem if he wants. At night he has to transform though unless I forgot some of the movie but that’s when the War is meant to happen and he just found a bunch of sinners to punish.
@AnonymousBlank Oh yeah, reminder that if that Demon of Mutation skill goes away, both your STR and END stat will go back to it original allocated stat, so something to keep in mind
I figured but how many of these guys can seal away Skills? And that’s not a challenge for every servant after mine to have sealing! He is still usable regardless but just can’t do as well in that event.

If we need IRL Servants, lemme make Assassin Bruce Lee later today.

I would like to join but I have a few questions first:
  • How do you make sandboxes for the wiki?
  • Is the top post updated on roster?
  • Do we actually need a Master?
  • Do Masters have to be OCs?
  • Where do canon Type-Moon characters fall on the scale of "historical and fictional" for the purposes of this RP?
Sorry if there were some answered already.

I would like to join but I have a few questions first:
  • How do you make sandboxes for the wiki?
  • Is the top post updated on roster?
  • Do we actually need a Master?
  • Do Masters have to be OCs?
  • Where do canon Type-Moon characters fall on the scale of "historical and fictional" for the purposes of this RP?
Sorry if there were some answered already.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:DaReaperMan/AinzCaster
Replace "DaReaperMan" and "AinzCaster" with your name on the profile forum and the ladder with whatever you want respectively.

Yes

Yes

Not precisely, but it'd probably help

Anything that isn't native to fate itself seems to be on the menu. Just avoid the ridiculously overpowered servants like Enkidu, Gilgamesh, Solomon, Merlin, etc.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:DaReaperMan/AinzCaster
Replace "DaReaperMan" and "AinzCaster" with your name on the profile forum and the ladder with whatever you want respectively.

Yes

Yes

Not precisely, but it'd probably help

Anything that isn't native to fate itself seems to be on the menu. Just avoid the ridiculously overpowered servants like Enkidu, Gilgamesh, Solomon, Merlin, etc.
Got it, thanks.

No Servant Kiritsugu or Bazett Servant then, darn.

Do I even NEED to tell you why anything tier 1 will instantaneously be denied? Plus Image Breaker is too powerful of a power null as it'll make pretty much god damn everyone useless unless they're pure melee.

Also, servants are supernatural, so that power null also INSTANTLY KILLS THEM.
I knew I should have put the note further up, because I knew you’d say that even though that the idea of it killing sprits is directly addressed both in the original description and a note I made as he doesn’t destroy your soul with a handshake. Also he probably is the only master who would be blitzed by Servants as his precognition is a glorified aimdodge rather than actual reaction speed or future sight.
Nasuverse caps at 1-C for anybody barring the literal God-Tier of the verse so this also doesn't make any sense.
Honestly I was originally going to make the Crusader and the Knight have something to do with the Seer but chickened out last minute. Make of that what you will.

And it's still too powerful. That power null negates what pretty much anyone could possibly do to him, and his profile still has tier 1 shit. I'm iffy about some servants and their tier 1 Noble Phantasms, how do you think I feel about High 1-C(a tier that simply doesn't exist in Nasuverse) power null that Invalidates every master and any and all servant magecraft, P&A, really you name it. And to put a bit of my personal bias in, I'm playing a god damn caster-class servant who's the MOST vulnerable to shit like that since nobody in Nasuverse that isn't a literal 1-A smurf can resist it.

Yeah dude, servants quite literally use supernatural shit for everything they do and giving the guy a High 1-C supernatural powernull Nasuverse doesn't even go up to High 1-C, to repeat, is just the biggest cheese I've seen.

Like, I know you probably just copy/pasted his page and made adjustments, but tier 1 shit is a simple no. Giving a master an ability above 6-C is a bit cringe-worthy for any decently power scaled Fate RP, but a High 1-******-C power null that negates Servants who aren't pure melee? Like, they use supernatural for everything. If you don't want to get rid of it I'm sorry to say that weakness section better have some weaknesses that make it literally non-combat acclible.

I knew I should have put the note further up, because I knew you’d say that even though that the idea of it killing sprits is directly addressed both in the original description and a note I made as he doesn’t destroy your soul with a handshake. Also he probably is the only master who would be blitzed by Servants as his precognition is a glorified aimdodge rather than actual reaction speed or future sight.
Also, to properly address this, servants aren't like flesh and blood humans. They are quite literally clumps of spiritual energy manifested into reality. Their Noble Phantasms are mysteries, and they are mysteries. If Hei tried to use Electron Stimulation on Touma but accidentally touched Touma's Imagine Breaker he would literally be cancelled out of existence.

And it's still too powerful. That power null negates what pretty much anyone could possibly do to him, and his profile still has tier 1 shit. I'm iffy about some servants and their tier 1 Noble Phantasms, how do you think I feel about High 1-C(a tier that simply doesn't exist in Nasuverse) power null that Invalidates every master and any and all servant magecraft, P&A, really you name it. And to put a bit of my personal bias in, I'm playing a god damn caster-class servant who's the MOST vulnerable to shit like that since nobody in Nasuverse that isn't a literal 1-A smurf can resist it.
Yeah dude, servants quite literally use supernatural shit for everything they do and giving the guy a High 1-C supernatural powernull Nasuverse doesn't even go up to High 1-C, to repeat, is just the biggest cheese I've seen.
Um, Nasuverse goes up to 1-A. I even was considering giving a “likely 1-A” for aforementioned reasons but that’s not the point.
Like, I know you probably just copy/pasted his page and made adjustments, but tier 1 shit is a simple no. Giving a master an ability above 6-C is a bit cringe-worthy for any decently power scaled Fate RP, but a High 1-******-C power null that negates Servants who aren't pure melee? Like, they use supernatural for everything. If you don't want to get rid of it I'm sorry to say that weakness section better have some weaknesses that make it literally non-combat acclible.
Hilariously enough I was about to mention the weakness of it barely mattering outside of what his right hand touches when I noticed it wasn’t there.
Also, to properly address this, servants aren't like flesh and blood humans. They are quite literally clumps of spiritual energy manifested into reality. Their Noble Phantasms are mysteries, and they are mysteries. If Hei tried to use Electron Stimulation on Touma but accidentally touched Touma's Imagine Breaker he would literally be cancelled out of existence.
They’re spirits. It doesn’t matter if they’re something supernatural by our standards, it matters from the perspective of the World. Even the most ordinary person has a soul in them, so having it effect those would be besides the point.
May you please remind me who Hei is though?

They’re spirits. It doesn’t matter if they’re something supernatural by our standards, it matters from the perspective of the World. Even the most ordinary person has a soul in them, so having it effect those would be besides the point.
May you please remind me who Hei is though?
Hei is my servant.

Exactly. This is a Fate RP, Spirits are supernatural, supernatural stuff is mysterious, and servants are mysteries, and mysteries are supernatural phenomena that do not follow the logic of the world. You are basically bringing a nuke and dropping it on everyone with Imagine Breaker.
Um, Nasuverse goes up to 1-A. I even was considering giving a “likely 1-A” for aforementioned reasons but that’s not the point.
NO. Just no.

Name a single Nasuverse profile that has High 1-C on it. I'll wait.

It doesn't matter if it's just his right hand, its a servant-destroying machine, and you don't seem to understand. Mystery is supernatural in fate, Image Breaker is a nuke and your trying to detonate it.

Hei is Azontr's servant.

Just give it up, Image Breaker is the literal biggest cheese you can try and pull, and nobody here is blind to how overpowered it is. I know myself and Azontr aren't going to budge on this: Image Breaker is way too powerful to even be considered. End of story.

Back