• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Historical vs Fictional: Hawaii Holy Grail Wars (Redux) (Game Thread)

Sysnosip: The Hawaii Holy Grail War have begun...yet not enough people show up.

Seeing that, the host of the war itself decided to temporarily keeping it on hold, and sending back the participants into where they belong, and go back to the drawing board. Some of the mechanism of the grail war itself is apparently too complicated, there isn't enough candidate that is willing to go through the hassle.

As such, the host decided to simplified the mechanic of summoning servant, removing the aspect of creating completely "Original" servant entirely, along with needing catalyst of past hero to make up them. Instead, they reduce the conflict to between Historical and Fictional instead: Servant recorded within the canon annal of human history, versus "Fictional" character, seemingly not from this world, and instead from a world completely different from their own, treated as character from various fictions on Earth.

Also, instead of needing the full 7v7, he decided to take a much more flexible stance as well, but that's for another time...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
__original_drawn_by_rinotuna__26d32769191bc6f4e91a935de2d55b90.jpg

"Number 120007"

Checking the clock on his hand, he waited for all the Master to arrive, in a dark room lit by only a single lightbulb on the celling.

"It's number 12:00:07 now, people should have come now."

As he stand formally, he's patiently waiting for people to come gradually, as they get transported here in a ring of light.

"HAAAAAAHHHHH!? WHAT THE SHIT ****!?!?" Yelled a girl as she was transported into the room, seeming annoyed, but also surprised.

b88ab7882c1a7e974c4f9687e126ffe640be857d.jpg

The girl then slowly calmed down, "Alright Alright... I've been transported by a magical ring of light by a young boy wearing a tophat... Obviously magical. Ugh, must be some sort of Holy Grail War..." She thought to herself, sighing.

Abel appears in the room and looks around at the others present. His face remains emotionless, never giving a hint as to what he’s thinking.
byakuya-uniel-story-art.png

Last edited:
A man materializes in the room, teleporting inside at the same time as the others.

sir_crocodile___one_piece_by_koshou_sama_dded6iy-pre.png

He sighed in obvious annoyance, hearing the screams of the girl who had arrived before him.

"this place is going to get awfully noisy, isn't it." the man thought, leaning against a nearby wall.

This is quite the cast of characters, Abel thinks to himself as others begin showing up. He makes his way to one of the walls of the room and sits with his back against it.

The girl crossed her arms, "Masters, I assume? Name's Rin Tohsaka, we're gonna fight, your gonna die, I'm gonna win, yada yada. Glad we're straight on that." She said before looking around.

"What a bland room." She thought to herself.

The girl crossed her arms, "Masters, I assume? Name's Rin Tohsaka, we're gonna fight, your gonna die, I'm gonna win, yada yada. Glad we're straight on that." She said before looking around.

"You should dial down that arrogance of yours before you get hurt, brat." Jack said, glancing at Rin.

"I'm not gonna be killed by some....high schooler."

"Uh-huh, yeah, good for you, your awesome, cool dude, totally tubular." Rin was clearly ignoring him as she looked around the room. "We gonna get an explanation anytime soon?" She said, looking at the boy with the tophat and watch.

“That’s quite the confidence you have there. You must be very powerful to be able to say that.” Abel says.

Jack glanced at Kianar, obvious annoyance on his face.

"The name is Jack. Keep calling me Captain hook and I'll skewer you with it" Jack said.
"Well someone's feeling murderous already, better hope you get a pirate servant along the lines of Blackbeard, Francis Drake and the like." Kianar responded to the aggression with utter monotone to disguise her actual tome

“Number 12:10:30, look like everyone show up, at the moment.” The boy replied, making his present know to everyone again

“First, let me formally introduce myself: My name is Laplace’s Demon, and I am the arbiter of the Hawaii Grail War that you have been invited to, through the letters that our Host has sent to you. I have been employed into this formal occasions, thanks to my wide field of view”

"You should be familiar with the rule by this point, but let me repeated it again: This is the grand Holy Grail War, a battle royale, where everyone fight and kill each other for the Holy Grail, the almighty wish-granting device, which can allow you any wish."

"The rules are simple: You will fight along with your Servant, Heroic Spirit that have been now employed within their class vessel, and the Servant will fight each other to the death within this designated place, transfering their soul into the grail itself in order to unlock it potential. The last pair of Servant and Master to survive, will be the victor, and they will be the one to be granted their deepest desire."

"However, due to the wimps of our Host, first there will be two side fighting against each other: Historical vs Fictional. Figures of various historical and mythical past, will now fight along side each other, against Figures of various fictions and stories, whom also banded together.

" 'Between human's history, and human's imagination, who will win? I want to know that answer.' Is the Host's official respond, as such, they prefer that Servants of each side restrained killing everyone on the same side just yet, and save their energy fighting against the other side instead."

"The rules here are also simple: Two side will be fighting each others to the death, and the side that eliminated the others side first win. Then, the remaining people of that side will then fight against each other like a traditional grail war, until only one is left."

"So, now that I have done this brief introduction, any question? Anyone wanting to back out? We can allow you to go back to your home if that's the case"

"I've got no intention of ditching such an entertaining little game, so I'll stick around. Let's all do our best not to get absolutely murdered!" Rin said enthusiastically.

"If everyone is willing to stay, then I will go onto the next part." The boy calmly said, before waving his staff behind him. Right after, various ring of lights appears, leaving behind various identical circular patterns on the ground.

"This is the summoning circle, from which you will be summoning your Servant, the main combatants of this Holy Grail War. Just simply stand over there, and said what chant fit you the best, and the circle will do the rest, summoning the Servant chosen by the Grail to fight for your side and connecting them with you, officially making you the Master within this formal event. As for those who have already bring out their Servant, you don't need to do it again." He said, looking at the tall demonic figure at the back

"Oho, what does Captain Hook desire the grail for?" Rin asked, genuinely curious. "Money? Woman? Political status? Absolute awesome omnipotence? Meh, the last one probably isn't possible for the grail..."

Jack glared at the women, before sighing.

"My wife is sick" The man said bluntly, though his voice cracked slightly as he mentioned her.

"It's terminal, and I want a cure" The man said, shrugging.

Jack turned his attention back Laplace, and began walking towards one of the circles

Last edited:
Back