• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fictional vs Historical: The Hawaii Holy Grail War (Redux) (Registration)

The RP I'm running is filled with a bunch of High 1-C's that are strong to the point a low-tier could curbstomp the tier, so I get that lol.

I think his power Nullification is a bit too powerful, as it basically lolnos any masters ever and the entire Caster Class, most history casters would already be hard pressed to get anything done, so a Saber that is literally a hard counter to the entire class is massive overkill unless someone literally brings Solomon of all casters and essentially stomps the entire RP with his shit.

You don't have to get rid of it, you can modify it. Like making it be a usable skill that temporarily completely nullifies most magecraft in an area for like a couple minutes or thereabouts before entering a CD.

It's something that can actually be dealt with reasonably while still keeping the overall purpose of Black Moon.

okay, dunno if I talked about this before, but for the Caster, I'm allowing you guy to have your dedicated Magecraft slot, and you have to announce every single spell that you guy want to use in there for me to check.

okay, dunno if I talked about this before, but for the Caster, I'm allowing you guy to have your dedicated Magecraft slot, and you have to announce every single spell that you guy want to use in there for me to check.
So you want them to call it out like in DBZ lol.

Harem Protagonist EX... isn't an actual skill. It's a meme. Martial arts are also something anybody can learn lol. Masters don't have like, specific Master skills like servants do.
It's semi-canon as a skill, but ye. Also what I meant is that they can have some proficiency other than just knowing magecraft, like being good at math or killer at investigating and such
So you want them to call it out like in DBZ lol.
I mean, essentially, but you don't have to do that in RP as well lol (unless you want to RP as Goku or Generic Isekai Protag)

It's semi-canon as a skill, but ye. Also what I meant is that they can have some proficiency other than just knowing magecraft, like being good at math or killer at investigating and such

I mean, essentially, but you don't have to do that in RP as well lol (unless you want to RP as Goku or Generic Isekai Protag)
It really isn't. At all. People can and will put those kinds of things in if they want to, restricting it at all makes you seem like a massive control freak.

Or it's voice-activated like Ainz when he's feeling really god damn confident.

It really isn't. At all. People can and will put those kinds of things in if they want to, restricting it at all makes you seem like a massive control freak.

Or it's voice-activated like Ainz when he's feeling really god damn confident.
Or someone that doesn't want this thing out of control (and becoming a massive headache), but I get what you mean.

Or someone that doesn't want this thing out of control (and becoming a massive headache), but I get what you mean.
I don't want to sound rude at all, but trying to restrict that kind of stuff on master's is just generally a bad idea. They already aren't suited for battle against servants lest they are being amped by a servant, and this is true even in Fate canon.

You may as well just make this Servant v Servant.

I don't want to sound rude at all, but trying to restrict that kind of stuff on master's is just generally a bad idea. They already aren't suited for battle against servants lest they are being amped by a servant, and this is true even in Fate canon.

As I've said before, Master v Master can be fun as well. Just look at Kiritsugu vs Kirei for example.

yeah, in the end it's just a suggestion. Aside from Veronica's bs, so far your Master look...fine? Only a few example so far, so I can't really judge

As I've said before, Master v Master can be fun as well. Just look at Kiritsugu vs Kirei for example.
Master v Master is almost going to be more interesting than Servant v Servant, just in general. It's like watching two actual human having a fight, compare to seeing two nuke duking to who have a bigger boom

Master v Master is almost going to be more interesting than Servant v Servant, just in general. It's like watching two actual human having a fight, compare to seeing two nuke duking to who have a bigger boom
I'd be fine with Master vs Master. I sort of want to use Hei so I also want servants ****.

Well, if there is barely anyone on the historic side, I could sicc on you guy a historical doggo first. (am thinking about Beast of Gevaudan)

Well, if there is barely anyone on the historic side, I could sicc on you guy a historical doggo first. (am thinking about Beast of Gevaudan)
I mean, if you want, historical servants could serve as antagonists that you play and each conflict can be separated by an arc if you don't want to wait :/

History more or less limits yer options, I know myself, Azontr, and Midas are fully capable of running multiple pairs of characters at once, though I probably won't be using William Wallace as I borderline rushed and don't like the profile, I know Midas probably has Iskandar in mind for any multiple servants, I myself would probably run Mori's insane ass for zerk

History more or less limits yer options, I know myself, Azontr, and Midas are fully capable of running multiple pairs of characters at once, though I probably won't be using William Wallace as I borderline rushed and don't like the profile, I know Midas probably has Iskandar in mind for any multiple servants, I myself would probably run Mori's insane ass for zerk
Well, there is a lot of interesting choice for historical and mythical figure, since we're playing by Fate rule, such as General Winter or Darwinian Demon and such (though they're on the fringe of "historical" itself lol). You kinda need the historical side to be a historical nerd, hence why that side is pretty empty right now, I think

I am a semi-history nerd so I'd be fine with filling in some slots for history. Was reading the Odyssey today so I figured Odysseus would be pretty good for an archer, as he's pretty well known for his skills with a bow in his legends.

well i am all 3, so there is one at least. Also yeah Mythical is allowed, but again, no brokeness
Can I use This guy's first key? Im joking, of course lol
I am a semi-history nerd so I'd be fine with filling in some slots for history. Was reading the Odyssey today so I figured Odysseus would be pretty good for an archer, as he's pretty well known for his skills with a bow in his legends.

Back