• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Historical vs Fictional: Hawaii Holy Grail Wars (Redux) (Game Thread)

“Do you have any opinion on our starting location Saber?” The master asks his servant.

”Not really. I think this is something you should decide being the master and all.”

More like you‘re just pushing something you don’t want to do on to me, the master though to himself before turning his attention back to the map. I definitely don’t want to be in the middle of nowhere. With that in mind how about this, he says looking at one of the towns on the map

(**** I still havnt made a master, just say hes a average looking guy whos easy to mess and hard to get a read on. His name will be Dante)

Dante steps out from behind the titanic demon and walks towards the map to look it over as Ravana follows behind, a smirk growing on his large grey face.

After reaching the map he was about to start looking over it but before he really could Ravana picked an area for them “Here, this should be suitable for one such as myself” he says pointing at Haleakalā (The Volcano on Maui).

“B-but I… we didnt even look?” Dante says confused as his Italian accent rings through.

“Irrelevant” Ravana quickly reply’s before turning and walking away.

After a couple moments of confusion Dante follows after his servant.

"Did everyone pick their coordinate? If so, the Host have a gift for all of you."

From the back, he bring out a trolley full of packbag, as he give it to each of the Master one by one.

Rudeus had quietly summoned his servant in the middle of all the drama and talking.

Rishia.Ivyred.full.3041576.jpg

"Archer-Class Servant, you are my master, correct?"

A young girl stands before Rudeus.

"Ah... You're cute."

He says, twirling around her to get a view of her from all kinds of different angles. She blushes in response, while silently uttering her annoying catchphrase.

"Fue..."

After putting on such a display, Rudeus takes a bag from the trolley; wondering what it is.

"What exactly is this for?" Rin asked, "Trail mix? Oh, I love trail mix-"
"Normally, I would just teleport you straight down toward the place you want to be, but-Ah, you should wear it on your back, by the way" He said, while politely asking people to wear the packbags.

"According to our Host, 'I want them to do the Fortnite thing', is their offcial respond. As such..." He then pulled down a mysterious cord hanging from the celling. In an instant, the entire room vibrate intensely around them, as the side of the room opened up, revealing to be a windows showing what it's outside...or rather, what's below.

ISS-38_Hawaiian_Island_chain.jpg

"We're now at the space above Hawaii, and from there, you can freely go to where you want to go."

Rin grabbed a bag, "Hah! This host guy is pretty funny. Alright, I'll play along. I dunno what a fortnite is, though." Rin said, shrugging.

Hei sighed, "I assume us servants will just be jumping down. Not like we'd die."

“We have to parachute down to where we want to go? Not what I was expecting but ok then.” Abel says as he picks up a bag and puts it on.
"Essentially so...As my apology, the packbag not only contain a parachute, but also a portable barrier enough to ensure you going down safely, and a built-in guidance system that will automatically steer you toward your desired coordinate."

"As for the Servant who isn't used to breathing in space, I suggest you convert back into spirit form, and stick close to your Master, where the barrier is." He said politely

Jack used his hook to lift the bag up, before placing it on his back.

“If it’s all the same to you boss, I’m going back into spirit form. Can’t exactly breathe in space” Archer said.

Jack nodded watching as the man shifted into his spirit form.

“You heard the demon, you should get into spirit form Saber.” The master said as he got himself prepared. The servant simply nodded and began to transfer to spirit form.

"Assassin, since you're like, a super cool assassin, how long can you hold you're breath?" Rin asked her servant.

"I never really trained how long I can hold my breath, so I'm switching to Spirit Form." Hei said, his physical form dissipating.

"Alright, then." Rin said, shrugging.

Lancer gets summoned by Tatsuya in the background. "Are you my master?" She says back to him. "Yes."

"I am Azura, Lancer-class Servant, ready to fight when you are."

"We'll begin when we reach the ground," Tatsuya says, as Azura disperses into spirit form and he grabs a bag.

“Okay, the barrier should last for 24 hour, which is how long you will be able to prepare for yourself, before the war officially start. Before that time, I suggest you save your breath attacking at each other while the barrier is on, as it’s quite tough enough.”

“Oh yeah, one last thing…Since even in the official list we have right now, the Fictional side outnumbered the Historical, our Host have prepared a gift toward the Historical side, in a form of a Helper…They have already pick their spot, but they won’t officially appear until 24 hour later. As for who the Helper is…I’m afraid you will have to find it for yourself.”

“Now then…This is now Number 13:00:00. Time to descend!”

He then snapped his finger, and the entire room temporarily disappeared, plunging all the participants (and himself) down into Hawaii from space

Right before the room disappeared Abel turned toward the other masters and servants gathered and said, “To all those on the fictional side, seeing as we are on the same team for the time being, I look forward to potentially working with you in the future.” With that he gave a smile and a wave before starting to fall toward the islands.

"Create Greater Item!" Caster said, a Robe, a staff, and a ring appearing across Kianar's body

"Fly!" Caster then said

"Wait what-" Kianar said as Ainz began flying to his island

"Huh... fly?" Kianar said, feeling the ability of flight activate from her ring, flying after Ainz, who wasn't going at servant speeds t allow her to catch up

(Actually you know what, I doubt that just landing is a bad thing to do lol)

Ainz suddenly grabbed Kianar in one arm and began going as normal servant speeds, quickly getting to his chosen location, a winded Kianar breathing heavily from the speeds they just went at

"Are you alright, Master? We can make introductions after I set up The Great Tomb of Nazarick." Ainz said to Kianar nodding

Thanks to the parachutes guidance system Abel landed safely at his desired location. Looking around to see if anyone else followed he begins to talk with his servant. “All right then Saber let's look around and get a good idea of the area. By the way you never introduced yourself earlier.”

“Ah right, the name’s Yami Sukehiro. Nice to meet you kid.” He respond coming out of his spirit form.

“I have a name you know, it's Abel not kid. Better yet you should be calling me Master.” The master then shook his head and said “That doesn't matter right now. Let's get going.” and with that the two were off exploring the town they landed in.

Eventually, Rin and Hei safely landed in their desired location. Rin let out a breath of relief, "Woo! That fall was thrilling, right assassin?" Rin asked her servant as he switched out of Spirit Form.

"Whatever you say, Master." He said coldly. "Ain't much of a talker, are yah? I'm cool with that." Rin said, shrugging.

"No, it's not that... This whole thing is just shady, that's all. I mean, why? Why a Holy Grail War now? Who even is the host of this war?" Hei said, clearly suspicious of the true workings of this Grail War.

"Meh, I could really care less. I was brought here to kill, so that's what I'm gonna do! You ready, Assassin?" She said, smiling brightly.

Hei sighed, "Whatever you say, Master." The duo then went to explore the area they picked.

After landing on Haleakalā Ravana returns to his Servant form and begins to walk towards the Observatory.

“Is that where we are going to make our base?” Dante asks the Demon as he follows closely behind.

“Correct, a perfect place for the great Demon King” Ravana responds with a smile.

They both enter the building and start to look around.

(So I dont think imma be able to be very active tomorrow since I work 9:00am-4:30pm, ill just say they are camping out in the building and once I come back ill try and figure out whats happening and what ill do)

(I'm also probably gonna be at school until like 2:20-2:30 lest I decide to just skip because I currently feel like ass so yeah lol.)

Kianar slowly regained her breath, when she looked up she saw an entrance into a place that didn't have any roof, pretty clearly shocked as Ainz returned through teleportation
fbd6796ed2130794b5a49a06a769cd53.png

(Obviously not with grass and shit lol)
"Behold The Great Tomb of Nazarick!" Ainz announced happily

"Wait, I let it slip!" Ainz thought hurridly before his emotions were brought to a calm

"Its great! By the way my name is Kianar Kinshara" Kianar said, getting up

"I am Ainz Ooal Gown!" Ainz responded

"Does she not really care if I'm an Overlord or not?" Ainz thought

"Nice to meet you! I hope we can work well togethor!" Kianar responded

After landing at the location, Chen Ling and Saber took a second to recall their plans.
"So what is your name? Mine's Chen Ling" Chen Ling asked.
"I am Yue Nu. I was a commander for the kingdom of Yue." Saber replied.
"Cool, cool so anyways that weird kid with a top hat said this is a battle between history and fiction. So the first thing to do is to research the identity of the fictional servants. Luckily, the assassin class and the lancer class has already given out their name. Well lets first try if there is internet if there isn't we'll go find a library." Chen Ling responded.

Jack managed to activate his parachute, a task that was slightly difficult due to his hook. eventually, he reached the ground, looking around their new location.

"Alright, let's get to work. we gotta set up a base around somewhere" Jack said, glancing around at the nearby buildings.

Archer shifted back into his servant form, and glanced at his master.

"That's child play for me boss. Watch this!" The man said.

Using his skill, The South Side Gang, Capone instantly constructed a massive building, equipped with weapons, beds, and various other supplies that would easily allow them to survive in the building for an extended period. The building itself was concrete. sturdily constructed, enough to withstand light fire arms and other armaments. A perfect building for an affluent mobster like himself.

Jack looked up at the building, clearly impressed.

"Look's like your gonna be more useful than I thought. What's your name, Archer?" Jack said.

"Ha, you haven't figured it out yet? They call me Al Capone. I used to be pretty famous!" The man said, lighting two cigars and handing one to Jack.

"Heh...nice to meet ya, Capone," Jack said, taking one of the cigars. Together, they walked inside the building Capone had created and began setting up base.

Seeing that everyone have landed on their desired coordinate, Laplace reported back to the Host.

“Yes, all the currently present Participant have landed…yes, I will be preparing the Helper.”

He then goes away, in preparation for the introduction of the Helper…

(Also, since it lasted a day, tell me if you guy finished preparing and interacting and such, and I will be advancing the clock to the next day)

Setting up the Helper at the Ko'olau Forest Reserve, Laplace then check on his clock.

"Hm...It's now Number 18:00:00. Guess it's time for night."

He said, as he watch the sun setting over the horizon, beginning the night time.

(That mean it's time for you guy to do night prep lol)

Kianar was already fast asleep, but Ainz Ooal Gown was hard at work, setting up wards around the Great Tomb of Nazarick and making sure Kianar was physically capable of taking a heavy hit from a servant.

"The floor guardians cannot leave the Great Tomb of Nazarick, this is troubling, but the Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown let's me teleport to the Great Tomb from anywhere, even if Gate and my Teleportation isn't up to the task." Ainz thought, watching over his master as she slept...

Back