• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Historical vs Fictional: Hawaii Holy Grail Wars (Redux) (Game Thread)

"T-Minus 5,4,3,2,1... Let this formal event begin!"

As soon as he said it, firework begin to fire and bloom in the sky for all participant to see, signalling the beginning of the war. At the same times, Laplace unlocked the box, to let the Helper out, before disappearing out of sight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first thing the Beast thought...is the grumbling of it stomach.

The unbearable pain in the abdoment, the feeling of lethargy...and the dream of a meal to fill it guts.

No matter what happen, that constant nagging feeling of hunger, will never fade away, and will always be the first thing on it mind.

The second thing the Beast thought, is to take a look at the surrounding place.

A verdant forest, lushed with trees, plants...and various animal, insect, and other moving organism.

As such, only one thing is in it mind.

'Hunt'

As such, it began to meld into the shadow of the forest, and splitted itself apart, spreading the "packs" to began hunting for food.

Birds, cattles, wallabies, Deers,...as one by one they fall prey into it fang, the Beast began to establish dominant unto the Koolau Forest.

(So yeah, if anyone is passing close by to the Koolau Forest, let me known, so that I can RP this)

Ravana turns to his master “Come… this war has begun, let us gain a better vantage point” as he turns and walks out the building

“O-ok” replies Dante a bit worried about what the Demon had planned.

Once they made it outside Ravana opened his arms and says “Come to me oh Vimana, mighty fortress of the Heavens”.

As he says this a large odd shape objected appeared in front of Ravana and his master.

IMG_3455.webp

Ravana then gestures for Dante to get on and he follows suit.

Once they are both on the huge fortress ascends up hundreds of feet into the air at unbelievable speeds. Ravana then sits on what appears to be a sort of Thorne and smiles “Now this… this is a more appropriate place to watch this game unfold”

Dante simply remains quite as he adjusts himself and looks over the edge down upon the islands below.

Ainz immediately noticed the throne in the air from the light it emitted

"Someone is watching us..." Ainz thought, putting up a barrier that distrupted the view as he slowed to a halt, looking up at the ship.

Hei crossed his arms, "Master, we're being watched..." He alerted his master telepathically.

"No cap?" Rin looked up, noticing the large throne in the air. "Damn. I wonder who that is..." Rin thought.

(Yes I found the massive amount of cheese that would be 10 combat-ready strong servants running around just from me and decided to restrict it to just two lol)

(I mean, Rider would be horribly murdered because there are like eight not counting the Pleiades fully combat-ready servants who don't have much else to do besides tidy up the place and plan lol)
[Welp …. it’s a good thing a tomb is already present for me if that happens. Defo gonna **** shit up since Hawaii has Pearl Harbor-Hickam 😈]

The Koolau forest reserve seems still, as if nothing happen.

In fact, it's far too still.

As one by one, each and every creature in the victinity get devoured without a trace, the clearance of the forest is void of any living being, sans the mighty trees and the sprawling forest.

Though soon, that will too be devoured.

As the Beast lay it claim over the forest, it temporarily stopped.

Not because it hunger was sated, no way it was

It's because it is readying for the next stage, as it began to multiplier it's "pack", drawing soul of the animal it consume into it fold

(What's even going on right now? Been really busy at work. If it was just posting I could manage, but I haven't had the time to actually read through the thread and pick up the story since the beginning kek)

(What's even going on right now? Been really busy at work. If it was just posting I could manage, but I haven't had the time to actually read through the thread and pick up the story since the beginning kek)
(@PsychoWarper just set up his space ship into the sky, Beast of Gevaudan just establish his presence in Koolau forest, and DaReaperMan is making some alliances iirc. Nothing really change from last week)

Back