• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fictional vs Historical: The Hawaii Holy Grail War (Redux) (Registration)

William Wallace

STR: A (5 point)

AGL: A (5 point)

END: A (5 point)

MAG: E- (0 point)

LCK: B (4 point)

Just a kinda fodder Zerk I came up with, History REALLY doesn't give me much to work with so I followed Nasu's example and stretched it.

If anyone's having trouble coming up with a historical one, there's the red baron for a historical Rider. There's even fanart of him kek.

Manfred Freiherr von Richtofen (the Red Baron) by ImperialAce on DeviantArt

Now working on Genghis Khan as a Rider-Servant cause barring all the destruction and death he caused he was pretty chill lol.

Okay, so I see that everyone is doing the Power and Ability thing, which is...outside of the scope I was intending on, I have to admit. The Master also have some of the stackiest set of ability I see there as well, that might as well make them a servant.

Thinking about just making it Servant v Servant, but if everyone agree on the whole Power and Ability thing, I might thinking about allowing it...might.

I don't see a problem but if this isn't the powerscaling that you were going for, I'd be fine with toning some stuff down. I'd also be fine with just Servant v Servant.

I don't see a problem but if this isn't the powerscaling that you were going for, I'd be fine with toning some stuff down. I'd also be fine with just Servant v Servant.
honestly, just more afraid that the powerscaling these thing apparently aimed for is going to be too much for me to handle, tbh. I have to check through all of the line of text to see all of the cheesable you guy could pull off

The resistances are admittedly trash-tier in-verse, the only actually potent resistances I see so far are Kianar's mind resistance and that's basically it.

Master v Master can definitely be interesting as well, considering most masters aren't stacked full of hax like many servants are, but I'm pretty sure we all know how Master v Servant would end

honestly, just more afraid that the powerscaling these thing apparently aimed for is going to be too much for me to handle, tbh. I have to check through all of the line of text to see all of the cheesable you guy could pull off
Ainz actually doesn't have much outside of his cash shop items which cheese the **** out of his NPs, but I don't plan on exactly making those first resort anyway

Reminder that you can only pick one spot for now, and that you can only replace your pick after the first pick is dead. It's so that other people can place their spot in the future (if there is any lol).
I'll use Ainz then, there's a few options for History Zerks so sure.

Say the stats of the Servant would all be mega low (as in it doesn’t make sense for them to be high or even mid), what do we do with said points?

Edit: Also calling dibs on Fictional Rider.

Last edited:
Okay, after thinking about it more, I want you guy to put what you want in the PnA section into the Personal Skill and NP list. I think it's kinda defeating the point of having skill in the first place if you can just put whatever you want into the PnA.

Hei's Powers and Abilities are linked to his personal skills lol. He only has like half of the stuff he has because of the Electron Stimulation skill.

Hei's Powers and Abilities are linked to his personal skills lol. He only has like half of the stuff he has because of the Electron Stimulation skill.
yeah, what I mean is that all of the PnA stuff should be encompassed within the Skill and NP section only, so no funny business adding stuff that doesn't belong there. It's to keep it manageble for my end and removing future annoyance

yeah, what I mean is that all of the PnA stuff should be encompassed within the Skill and NP section only, so no funny business adding stuff that doesn't belong there. It's to keep it manageble for my end and removing future annoyance
I get what you mean. But yeah, Hei's Abilities quite literally come from that one skill he has so you don't need to worry about that for him.

I get what you mean. But yeah, Hei's Abilities quite literally come from that one skill he has so you don't need to worry about that for him.
also, isn't giving the Master all of the resistence, then passing it onto your Servant a big stinking cheese?

also, isn't giving the Master all of the resistence, then passing it onto your Servant a big stinking cheese?
I dont really think so as Hei's electron shit requires extended contact, and it takes way longer on living beings, I figured it'd be acceptable to deck him out with resistances lol.

I dont really think so as Hei's electron shit requires extended contact, and it takes way longer on living beings, I figured it'd be acceptable to deck him out with resistances lol.
Yeah, I definitely going to need to make some limitation on the Master side of thing as well, since obviously I haven't made any. Already am pretty tired though, so I will think of it later

Alright. So, is Hei fine? If you want me to ditch the resistances I can either just make them bad in the RP, or ditch them entirely.

Alright. So, is Hei fine? If you want me to ditch the resistances I can either just make them bad in the RP, or ditch them entirely.
Aside from the Resistence thing, the Time Manipulation thing I found a bit iffy as well, what does he do with it exactly? As for the NP, can you describe it further in the profile, since it seems kinda vague.

Aside from the Resistence thing, the Time Manipulation thing I found a bit iffy as well, what does he do with it exactly? As for the NP, can you describe it further in the profile, since it seems kinda vague.
Time Manipulation pretty much makes him faster. The range is only a few centimeters off his body so he can only speed up himself and whatever he's touching.

For Meteor Fragment, I haven't read or watched Darker than Black in a while, so I can only describe it to the bare minimum. It's basically just a glass ball or lens that extends Hei's power and range.

Back