• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fictional vs Historical: The Hawaii Holy Grail War (Redux) (Registration)

It less about lore accuracy, but about balance problem in the future, yeah. I just don’t want to deal with the hassle of people being able to cheese this by putting any power and ability they want that I don’t know about through that wall of text I accidentally glazed over.

Also you could just put a skill that make them a Sorcerer or something, and put all the PnA you want under that.
True, but that'd require me or Azontr not catching it either.

That uh... literally defeats the entire purpose of the Caster Class. We could even make a Berserker a Caster at that rate.

Again, literally all of Hei's abilities are connected to his personal skills and I've run all of the stuff I'm concerned about by you Andy lol.

Now for Genghis Khan I'll have to adjust like, everything, but I don't plan on letting Hei die so quickly I'll have to throw Khan in lol.

I've got my Servant ready. I'll make the Master later. I'm a bit new to Fate, so ... would appreciate feedback.

STR: B (4 points)

AGL: B (4 points)

END: A (5 points)

MAG: E (1 point)

LCK: A (5 points)

Magic Resistance: A

Riding: B

Last edited:
Definitely tone down the range on BCB, it's really rare for even a Noble Phantasm to have more then a few kilometers of range.

Something I meant to mention before, but A-Rank presence concealment is on the level of being able to pretty damn easily hide from servants unless said Assassin is attacking and as such can be detected.

Learning a Servant's true name is REALLY powerful and is a REALLY rare ability I can only recall Gilgamesh having. As Servants are notoriously easy to prep against. Facing Sherlock Holmes? Better go pick up the Sherlock Holmes books. Going against Ainz Ooal Gown? Better go and educate yourself on Overlord. Gonna wanna remove that.

She looks more like she'd be a Saber, as she wields a Rabier and I'm not really seeing anything that would land her in the Assassin class.

Yeah, but you should probably give her at least B or A-Rank magic resistance and whatever rank you want in Riding, the former for actually being able to lolno masters lol

That woman is WAAAAAAAAAAY to haxed, let's list my problems shall we?

She has a passive 6-C attack which can and will murder every master in the area

Time Stop is just a big no due to how trash the resistance to it is, I axed Ainz's time stop for that reason.

Types 1 and 7 immortality are already in servant physiology and the rest are generally too powerful to be in this RP.

Reality Warping is too close to a reality marble- a Noble Phantasm level ability.

Info analysis/Manipulation and text manip are too powerful by a country mile

The Extrasensory Perception and Telepathy are too powerful.

She has passive mind, fear, and Empathic Manipulation, apsolutely not. I axed Ainz's passive fear manip and it's nowhere near that good.

Passive illusion Creation, no.

Servants already have "yes" in NPI, it's redundant.

Possession seems like a no

Size Manipulation looks kinds broken.

Fate, Death, and EE, death is fine cause its doubtful she'd be fighting masters anyway, but the other two are "no"s.

And the last and BIGGEST issue, why the FETH does she have servant-tier stats physically? There isn't a master who breaks tier 9, is faster then Subsonic in combat and movement speed, or have Class K LS. Like, 0.03 tons, generally baseline, class 1. Those are the highest non-servant stats we've ever seen and it's from a guy who's god-tier among masters physically.

And frankly, only reason I even gave Kianar 6-C durability with equipment is because Ainz is paranoid enough as to not let his master go anywhere without some kind of way to survive a hit from servants, and that's just his ridiculous paranoia at play

Yeah, pretty much her entire hax wall is a no, unlike Ainz whom I can just change/remove a couple things and make viable for a decently power-scaled RP lol

Hei has A-Rank presence concealment and Meteor Fragment has hundreds of kilometers in range lol.

Damn, even my OP characters have never been torn apart like that lol.

Last edited:
Okay, am thinking about having Master to only have 2-3 skill (skill as in their non-magical ability), and 1-2 special magecraft stuff, but what do you all think?

That’s fine with me. A thing I just realised though, hypothetically speaking, if I was making Ghost Rider from the Nick Cage movie, would Rider be Johnny or Zarathos? Just wondering since I was thinking of following the time honoured tradition of Servant Master pairs breaking the rules in some way (intentionally or not) and having Zarathos use the Master as his host making them a Demi Servant.

Look, I get wanting to keep the power in check, but you can't feasibly restrict like half of somebody's move set and expect it to go well. Most of the master's barring the one MaidRips made aren't even that strong lol.

That’s fine with me. A thing I just realised though, hypothetically speaking, if I was making Ghost Rider from the Nick Cage movie, would Rider be Johnny or Zarathos? Just wondering since I was thinking of following the time honoured tradition of Servant Master pairs breaking the rules in some way (intentionally or not) and having Zarathos use the Master as his host making them a Demi Servant.
Ghost Rider would 1000% be an Avenger.

The OP explicitly says no extra classes allowed. And his parameters can't break 19 points.
For their main class, Double Summon is meant to give you the Class Skills of a second non-Knight Class.

On the parameters, I’m fully aware of the cap. It’s specifically why I asked Andy about some Skills cuz it where the bullshit comes from. Obviously if he says no after seeing the end result, I’ll quickly neg it but until then ……… 😈

Look, I get wanting to keep the power in check, but you can't feasibly restrict like half of somebody's move set and expect it to go well. Most of the master's barring the one MaidRips made aren't even that strong lol.
Rather, I want to keep the wall of text you guys all seems to like in check lol. Plus, why would the Master consist of half of you guy’s move set in the first place? (Looking at you, Reapa)

Rather, I want to keep the wall of text you guys all seems to like in check lol. Plus, why would the Master consist of half of you guy’s move set in the first place? (Looking at you, Reapa)
Because the masters themselves everyone held back on until MaidRips brought what's essentially a servant and a ridiculously OP one at that lol

Both me and Reaper have explained and ran everything by you lol. It's MaidRips who went batshit.

Well I didn't run the 6-C dura with equipment by them, but frankly I've mentioned it often enough and everyone has 6-C attacks anyway that it doesn't really matter

by some you mean most of it, I'm in the process of revamping the profile of the OC i mentioned for a spare master in case the one I'm currently using bites the dust and can't be revived.

Eh, I mean, a lotta the OCs I make are either overpowered or get curb-stomped immediately, so I'm kinda stuck in terms of where a good balance should be.

Back