• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fictional vs Historical: The Hawaii Holy Grail War (Redux) (Registration)

Time Manipulation pretty much makes him faster. The range is only a few centimeters off his body so he can only speed up himself and whatever he's touching.

For Meteor Fragment, I haven't read or watched Darker than Black in a while, so I can only describe it to the bare minimum. It's basically just a glass ball or lens that extends Hei's power and range.
So a boost huh? By how much exactly, since it would be a problem if he can suddenly do MFTL stuff

For the Meteor, how much does it boost his power and range? And is there any negative to it, or does it have a time limit?

So a boost huh? By how much exactly, since it would be a problem if he can suddenly do MFTL stuff

For the Meteor, how much does it boost his power and range? And is there any negative to it, or does it have a time limit?
Not anything that crazy. He already has A+ in agility so it'd probably only be a small to moderate buff to his speed. He'd probably use it on his throwing weapons to increase their speed, and not particularly himself.

Well, if you read the profile, Meteor Fragment is Low 6-B and gives him hundreds of kilometers in range.

Before you go off on me, Hei will probably never use it due to the area of effect hurting innocent bystanders and or his master, so it's OOC lest he's in a completely open space.

Not anything that crazy. He already has A+ in agility so it'd probably only be a small to moderate buff to his speed. He'd probably use it on his throwing weapons to increase their speed, and not particularly himself.

Well, if you read the profile, Meteor Fragment is Low 6-B and gives him hundreds of kilometers in range.

Before you go off on me, Hei will probably never use it due to the area of effect hurting innocent bystanders and or his master, so it's OOC lest he's in a completely open space.
Nah, hundred of kilometers in range is honestly what you would expect of a top tier servant, so that can get a pass (unless the Time Manip stuff get to hundreds of kilometer as well, in that case I need you to have a hard time limit on it).

As for the boost, I’m going to said it early, but you can only boost up to 3 “+” modifier at best (For example, a B can only go for B+++ at best, while an A++ can also only go for A+++). For context, 1 “+” modifier is x2, 2 is x3, and 3 is x4, so A+++ is 4 times the stat of A.

Nah, hundred of kilometers in range is honestly what you would expect of a top tier servant, so that can get a pass (unless the Time Manip stuff get to hundreds of kilometer as well, in that case I need you to have a hard time limit on it).

As for the boost, I’m going to said it early, but you can only boost up to 3 “+” modifier at best (For example, a B can only go for B+++ at best, while an A++ can also only go for A+++). For context, 1 “+” modifier is x2, 2 is x3, and 3 is x4, so A+++ is 4 times the stat of A.
As I said, Hei's time Manipulation really isn't that good when he uses it on himself, and if he uses it with Meteor Fragment, he'd literally be granting the opponents speed so I don't know why he'd do that lol.

For things like Natural Demon and Demon of Mutation where they say Asterios and Gorgon’s Str and End are >>> what humans can achieve, if we have them, do we get the A++ or is it more of a fluff based skill that they’d have because of how goated they are in those areas?

For things like Natural Demon and Demon of Mutation where they say Asterios and Gorgon’s Str and End are >>> what humans can achieve, if we have them, do we get the A++ or is it more of a fluff based skill that they’d have because of how goated they are in those areas?
You get the A++, since the skill itself is the proof of their achievements.

As I said, Hei's time Manipulation really isn't that good when he uses it on himself, and if he uses it with Meteor Fragment, he'd literally be granting the opponents speed so I don't know why he'd do that lol.
I would also like a verdict on whether or not Hei is fine to use.

Okay, after thinking about it more, I want you guy to put what you want in the PnA section into the Personal Skill and NP list. I think it's kinda defeating the point of having skill in the first place if you can just put whatever you want into the PnA.
It's also defeating the point of, you know, a god damn magic caster if all of their P&A is connected to NPs and Personal skills.

Am I playing a genuine magic caster or someone who barely qualifies for the class like Shakespeare? Cause if you have an issue with that you'd hate it if someone brought Medea or Gilles de Rais who have a ton of hax outside their skills. And if you've ever looked at Ainz's canon profile you'd know why I didn't give him a Magecraft section.

Point is, a lot of servants have a P&A outside their servant physiology, skills, and Noble Phantasms. Like Enkidu, Ereshkigal, or Ishtar. I get wanting to keep power scaling in check because a Nasuverse RP can get REALLY fucky if left unchecked, but casters aren't really the class to restrict P&A to NPs and Skills to, cause you then run into the problem of where you got a couple of fodder casters who can't even shoot an energy beam around

And I apologize for by aggression in the above posts.

I mean, literally every if not a good chunk of servants have powers that have nothing to do with their skills, so it is a little weird. Like, most assassins have presence concealment but not all of them have abilities based around it.

Hei's abilities rely on his skills already so this doesn't effect me, but I see the point.

Alright.

So for Hei's time manipulation, I'll probably just make it so that it is only localized around his body and his weapons so that the range of the power isn't affected by Meteor Fragment.

For the resistances, is it okay if I just make them pretty shit-tier resistances? Hei already doesn't have a lot going for him with the extended physical contact requirement for most of his abilities which he most likely isn't going to get in battle, which sort of restricts his moves against a servant.

More like there's way too much fate content for anyone who's not a superfan to wrap their head around in any meaningful capacity.
Meh, not really. Sure, there's a lot of lore, but you don't have to be a superfan to be rather knowledgeable about it. I've gotten a decent amount of knowledge from anime and FGO, although I didn't play much of the main game.

Meh, not really. Sure, there's a lot of lore, but you don't have to be a superfan to be rather knowledgeable about it. I've gotten a decent amount of knowledge from anime and FGO, although I didn't play much of the main game.
You're definitely a superfan if you've watched most of the animes and played FGO.

I'd say the same about Yugioh people who watched multiple different seasons and played the card game/mobile game.

You're definitely a superfan if you've watched most of the animes and played FGO.

I'd say the same about Yugioh people who watched multiple different seasons and played the card game/mobile game.
I have watched like, all of the fate animes actually lol. And I didn't get very far in FGO.

Point is, a lot of servants have a P&A outside their servant physiology, skills, and Noble Phantasms. Like Enkidu, Ereshkigal, or Ishtar. I get wanting to keep power scaling in check because a Nasuverse RP can get REALLY fucky if left unchecked, but casters aren't really the class to restrict P&A to NPs and Skills to, cause you then run into the problem of where you got a couple of fodder casters who can't even shoot an energy beam around

And I apologize for by aggression in the above posts.
It less about lore accuracy, but about balance problem in the future, yeah. I just don’t want to deal with the hassle of people being able to cheese this by putting any power and ability they want that I don’t know about through that wall of text I accidentally glazed over.

Also you could just put a skill that make them a Sorcerer or something, and put all the PnA you want under that.

It less about lore accuracy, but about balance problem in the future, yeah. I just don’t want to deal with the hassle of people being able to cheese this by putting any power and ability they want that I don’t know about through that wall of text I accidentally glazed over.

Also you could just put a skill that make them a Sorcerer or something, and put all the PnA you want under that.
That sort of defeats the purpose of a Caster as by default, as a Caster is well, a sorcerer lol.

Back