• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Fate) full power counter guardian heroic spirit?

For what I understand, counter guardians get power of counter force from earth enough to deal with their target If heroc spirt get full might of counter force, can any heroic spirt can reach tier 5? For example if world choose archer(EMIYA) to deal with moon or planet level enemy, will he be empower to reach this level too?

I wonder how powerful is heroic spirt Gilgamesh with full power of counter force

Tell me if I misunderstand something

Back