• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Fate Servant upgrade [Réalta Nua]

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, how on earth did things get to the point where Bambu of all people is in a Nasuverse CRT? I truly feel bad for the man

i dont think i have to explain how "overcoming any obstacle" and "but if its power is amplified," translating to the durability of the meteor being buffed

What section of that references enhanced durability? Nothing on it seems to suggest that.

i dont think i have to explain how "overcoming any obstacle" and "but if its power is amplified," translating to the durability of the meteor being buffed
Yes, you really really do have to explain that.

also, how on earth did things get to the point where Bambu of all people is in a Nasuverse CRT? I truly feel bad for the man
I died 13 years ago last month in a horrific bowling accident that crushed my skull. This website is but one of many layers of Hell I must descend through. It will pass, even if it feels like an eternity.

What section of that references enhanced durability? Nothing on it seems to suggest that.

Yes, you really really do have to explain that.
8564414110bbd5fec6a7685a0ccbdeeb.jpg
its obviously refrencing its increased durability, davinci even comments on it here. moriarity is directly stated to able to increase the bullets into “Anti-City” and “Anti-Country” levels.

image.png

Explain what phrase you think indicates increased durability and why. None of the scans you've posted suggest that at as far as I can tell.

I don't know why the notion that it is "obvious" has resulted in such limited explaining on your part. When things are obvious I find it easier to explain them, not harder.

Maybe the best option is to actually just DROP the meteor argument all together. Considering it isn't even a 5-B feat. It is explicitly said the meteor impact can not destroy the planet. Which is why Moriarty had to create another barrel of a gun to fire the meteor at the core of the planet.

Maybe the best option is to actually just DROP the meteor argument all together. Considering it isn't even a 5-B feat. It is explicitly said the meteor impact can not destroy the planet. Which is why Moriarty had to create another barrel of a gun to fire the meteor at the core of the planet.
lol, lmao even.
MoriartyHmm.
MoriartyTo destroy the planet...one would need enough energy to match that scale.
MoriartyThat energy would then need to be focused toward the earth's core...a central destruction point.
https:// apps.atlasacademy.io/ is my source for the scripts, btw

Explain what phrase you think indicates increased durability and why. None of the scans you've posted suggest that at as far as I can tell.

I don't know why the notion that it is "obvious" has resulted in such limited explaining on your part. When things are obvious I find it easier to explain them, not harder.
To destroy the planet...one would need enough energy to match that scale.
A regular meteor is not having that energy, Moriarty ddint create a meteor, he just used one and loaded it with his magical energy, which is reinforcement magic.

But of course, there is no reliable way to predict such an occurrence.
MoriartySuch a thing may generate the requisite energy, but it would not be possible for it to hit the necessary target.
MoriartyIn which case, the next thing one would need is a device designed to draw in a passing meteor and direct its impact to the desired coordinates.

A regular meteor is not having that energy, Moriarty ddint create a meteor, he just used one and loaded it with his magical energy, which is reinforcement magic.
No he didn't, and no it isn't.

Moriarty:
Hmm.
That energy would then need to be focused toward the earth's core...a central destruction point.
Naturally, this is far easier said than done. The sheer amount of energy required for such a task is incomprehensibly massive.
For example...
A meteor. A meteor falling to Earth would easily meet such energy requirements.
Such a thing may generate the requisite energy, but it would not be possible for it to hit the necessary target.
In which case, the next thing one would need is a device designed to draw in a passing meteor and direct its impact to the desired coordinates.
...A gun barrel.

Mash:
So...you mean something that could load and fire a meteor like a bullet?

No he didn't, and no it isn't.
this is whats currently accepted on its profile.
with The Dynamics of an Asteroid (An A+ Anti-Army Noble Phantasm comparable to Bellerophon, Balmung and Excalibur Galatine. However, it is capable of being amplified to Anti-City and Anti-Country, increasing its power to a significant extent. He can increase its power with preparation, to the point that he can destroy the planet)
the bio i sent here also said the exact same thing.

What scans are evidence of that? The text from Da Vinci very directly contradicts such an interpretation, as it very directly states that the asteroid has the energy itself, the problem is you can't predict when it will happen, so his ability redirects the asteroid in the direction of Earth.

What scans are evidence of that? The text from Da Vinci very directly contradicts such an interpretation, as it very directly states that the asteroid has the energy itself, the problem is you can't predict when it will happen, so his ability redirects the asteroid in the direction of Earth.
The Noble Phantasm that embodies the “planetary destruction” Moriarty aims for. Because he was summoned as a Servant, it is being confined to “Anti-Army”, but if its power is amplified, its range can extend to “Anti-City” and “Anti-Country”. Piercing the earth with an enormous pile bunker, everything is swallowed up by the resulting fissures in the ground.

This doesn't describe him amplifying the power of the asteroids, this refers to the strengthening of his ability and its range. Da Vinci's assertion that the asteroid already has the pre-requisite energy and just needs to be aimed rejects this assertion entirely.

This doesn't describe him amplifying the power of the asteroids, this refers to the strengthening of his ability and its range. Da Vinci's assertion that the asteroid already has the pre-requisite energy and just needs to be aimed rejects this assertion entirely.
the asteroid is shot using his ability...

the asteroid is shot using his ability...
And, according to Da Vinci, literally already had the required energy and just needed to be aimed:

Such a thing may generate the requisite energy, but it would not be possible for it to hit the necessary target.
Now, can we move on from this or are you going to continue stonewalling this thread? Nothing suggests his ability is reinforcement based, and nothing suggests he imbued the meteor with more power than it already had.

If anything, it's his calculations alongside preparation that makes it "anti-planet" (and even then, it would be more of a chain reaction than his raw power). Guy just said "big meteorite hit earth's core = earth gone".

Young Moriarty :
The yet-to-be-completed formula for planetary collapse. It could be used as Noble Phantasm to cause major destruction... but Young Moriarty sealed this Noble Phantasm. That's because his equation is still incomplete, and as such, it's a thesis not ready to be defended as a Noble Phantasm.
Old Moriarty :
You know that old mountain climber saying?
"Why do I climb Mount Everest? Because it's there."
People inherently want to challenge their limits, and I can't help but want to confirm my own hypothesis.

You see, Master, I did the calculations, and I concluded that I can, in fact, do this.
Now, I have no choice but to see if I was correct, even if I must resort to evil to do so!

Hmm, yes, it's all quite backwards, isn't it.
Instead of destroying the world because I'm evil, I became evil in order to destroy the world!

Now, can we move on from this or are you going to continue stonewalling this thread? Nothing suggests his ability is reinforcement based, and nothing suggests he imbued the meteor with more power than it already had.
HolmesHe plans to control a meteor using his Servant abilities.
besdies the fact that he can strengthen his nps power, here is how a gun works.
A firearm is a mechanical device that launches a projectile at high velocity through a tube as the result of expanding gases from a burning propellant. Firearms have changed over the years, but are still based on forcing a projectile such as a bullet or shot through a barrel.
HolmesOnce the tower is complete, it won't be long before a meteor comes our way.
HolmesOnce it does, it will jump into the Barrel...and be fired into the planet. Voilà! A magical bullet.

That energy would then need to be focused toward the earth's core...a central destruction point.
Naturally, this is far easier said than done. The sheer amount of energy required for such a task is incomprehensibly massive.
he gathers the required energy, focuses it towards the core so it has a 100% chance of working, and fires.

You just explained its formula, good job. Now change "the required energy" by "a meteorite" and you're good to go.

Did it need to get reinforced? Nope.
tell me how a gun is fired?

HolmesHe plans to control a meteor using his Servant abilities.

A firearm is a mechanical device that launches a projectile at high velocity through a tube as the result of expanding gases from a burning propellant. Firearms have changed over the years, but are still based on forcing a projectile such as a bullet or shot through a barrel.
HolmesOnce the tower is complete, it won't be long before a meteor comes our way.
HolmesOnce it does, it will jump into the Barrel...and be fired into the planet. Voilà! A magical bullet.

As far as I'm aware, if he needs to place a meteorite inside it's tower, it would be without any velocity. Giving back some sort of velocity isn't what I would call a "reinforcement".

As far as I'm aware, if he needs to place a meteorite inside it's tower, it would be without any velocity. Giving back some sort of velocity isn't what I would call a "reinforcement".
Emiya AlterWhat, you planning for us to smash the meteor with our swords?

[Background] [Figure]
Emiya AlterIt's not just a meteor, it's a magical bullet.
Our odds are all but nil, and I'm not obligated to help.
MoriartyNow then. We have about five minutes until the bullet is loaded into the tower.
MoriartyMy calculations cannot be foiled.
Not as long as Sherlock Holmes is out of commission.

[Background] [Figure]
MoriartyAnd he is now serving as my own source of power.

Staff BIt's no good! Now that the seventh bullet has been confirmed, the causality has been reinforced!
Staff BShinjuku won't let Master Fujimaru jump to another time!

Literally none of that says it's energy was increased. Stop stonewalling this, Da Vinci literally says the meteor already has enough energy on its own.

Literally none of that says it's energy was increased. Stop stonewalling this, Da Vinci literally says the meteor already has enough energy on its own.
It's not just a meteor, it's a magical bullet.
What part of the above somehow evades your understanding? if you forgot, even the fragments were able to destroy the planet when fragmented.
MoriartyDo you understand? In this story, the seventh bullet possesses powers on par with the Grim Reaper.
MoriartyAt the same time, the devil MUST fire the seventh bullet. He has no choice in the matter.

The part where it being a magical bullet very explicitly was not something that increased its kinetic energy.
f2b.jpg

Why are you shifting the goal post? You said "give proof that the meteor was reinforced with magic", i have done so. Honestly the fact that i had to point out something that literally 99% of the verse does is asinine. (strengthening their attacks and object with magical energy) Despite the fact that the meteor is fired from a gun, something that would increase the bullets ke.

Why are you shifting the goal post? You said "give proof that the meteor was reinforced with magic", i have done so.
No, you haven't. The only thing that the magic did was aim it, this was said explicitly. Are going to go in circles about basic facts forever or are you going to concede so we can move on and discuss the feats that might have some shred of viability?

No, you haven't. The only thing that the magic did was aim it, this was said explicitly. Are going to go in circles about basic facts forever or are you going to concede so we can move on and discuss the feats that might have some shred of viability?
Emiya AlterWhat, you planning for us to smash the meteor with our swords?
Emiya AlterIt's not just a meteor, it's a magical bullet.
Our odds are all but nil, and I'm not obligated to help.

The phrase "it's not just a meteor, it's a magical bullet" does not contradict what I just said. This is just more stonewalling. If you're asking yourself why Nasu threads tend to not get passed, it's because we've been going back and forth about something obviously wrong because you refuse to let it go despite all of the evidence being against you. All you have in support are vague statements that don't say what you want them to say, and your personal insistence that they mean more than what the text actually says. Meanwhile:

Hmm.
For example...
In which case, the next thing one would need is a device designed to draw in a passing meteor and direct its impact to the desired coordinates.
...A gun barrel.

The text very blatantly says the meteor already has the requisite energy, easily, and that "the next thing one would need" is a device that can direct it towards the Earth's core. There's no room here for "reinforcement" or magical enhancement, nothing says that, every quote you have used to try and support that claim hasn't said that, you just want it to imply it when it doesn't.

So, again, are we going to move on from this or do you want to keep stonewalling forever until this thread becomes impossible for anyone to engage with? This feat will not be accepted, because you are very overtly mistaken. That's a fact, it's just a matter of whether you accept it or not.

The phrase "it's not just a meteor, it's a magical bullet" does not contradict what I just said.
It implies its not a normal ******* meteor. its obvious the meteor's parameters are enhanced. and if they arent, it would have to be dense enough to be able to destroy the planet, which would be tier 5 anyway. Even the tiny little fragments are stated to be able to destroy the planet.
latest

in what world is a normal meteor tier 5? please, think for a moment.
The text very blatantly says the meteor already has the requisite energy, easily, and that "the next thing one would need" is a device that can direct it towards the Earth's core. There's no room here for "reinforcement" or magical enhancement, nothing says that, every quote you have used to try and support that claim hasn't said that, you just want it to imply it when it doesn't.
there is plenty of room.
So, again, are we going to move on from this or do you want to keep stonewalling forever until this thread becomes impossible for anyone to engage with? This feat will not be accepted, because you are very overtly mistaken. That's a fact, it's just a matter of whether you accept it or not.
This exact behavior is why a majority of the nasu fans left the damn site. @Tdjwo knows exactly what im talking about.

It implies its not a normal ******* meteor.
Right, it's not a normal meteor. It's a meteor that was magically direct towards Earth. That's it.

its obvious the meteor's parameters are enhanced. and if they arent, it would have to be dense enough to be able to destroy the planet, which would be tier 5 anyway. Even the tiny little fragments are stated to be able to destroy the planet.

in what world is a normal meteor tier 5? please, think for a moment.
Speed. Bambu already explained this is not how physics works.

This exact behavior is why a majority of the nasu fans left the damn site
If users are leaving the site because non-feats are not being accepted due to dogged insistence rather than actual evidence or sound logic, then good riddance.

You are objectively wrong on this, Da Vinci explicitly stated the meteor already had enough energy, and all that was needed was redirecting it. You can keep stonewalling and throwing this tantrum if you like, but it will change nothing.

before I start typing (again) we're still arguing about the 12% of the ice caps being melted feat, right? and how it said that if it hit anywhere else, it would affect the earth's rotation?

This exact behavior is why a majority of the nasu fans left the damn site
And yet people reasonable enough like Nanaya, stays around, makes CRT that are almost always accepted unanimously, weird, isn't it?

If they want a change of horizon, this is their choice. Nasuverse as a whole has massive problems and is, frankly, of another era. Standard were changed, people's mentality changed, and I could go on and on. Not too long ago, me and Nanaya found a problem with Arcueid's profile, something that supporters should've corrected long ago, yet we're here digressing about "the meteorite was enhanced or not".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back