• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the recent 2 chpters, Zeref got himself a new form after absorbing fairy heart and claims to be beyond the concepts of time and space, he was also able to regenerate completely from being erased to seemingly nothing. Does this warrant any upgrades?

EDIT: Upon further insection, yes it does seem he was vaporised and he reversed time rather than regenerated.

@Burst he is already at High 6C though

@Muuuh Him being beat by some great PIS shouldn't disprove any upgrades because well... its PIS lol.

Lol yeah.

But I think his atualization is more about hax than DC. I believe that he is still 6-C

I'm sorry but Natsu doesn't have the power to erase anyone. At best this was vaporization which would give Zeref Mid-High Regenerationn.

I think what natsu did was PIS. i meant what if zeref vs acnologia happen and zeref only got minor damage there is no way df natsu stronger than acnologia...not sure you guys understand what i meant

We can't count every feat as PIS even for Fairy Tail... This still proved Zeref as having Mid-High regen.

Yes...well, we just wait and see what will happen i guess end vs zeref vs acnologia will happen soo...just wonder who in naruto can beat zeref you know he can revase time to came back. I don't thing the power to seal kagura will work on zeref

@Dragon

Didn't he just reverse time to heal himself?

If so, that's not regen, it's time reversal.

Well, we do not know the extent of his time-space manipulation abilities yet. He can reverse time, as was shown when he undid his own physical destruction, as well as the damage to the guild, but the claim of infinite energy from Fairy Heart is likely hyperbole.

Zeref actually rewinded time, you can clearly see the wall behind him going back to its original shape after Natsu destroyed it

So he can reverse time post-vaporisation. Can someone pls add this on to his profile? Possibly along with a new key for this form?

Antvasima said:
I am fine with a new key with Unknown statistics.
Agreed, at least until we get more feats, so far all he's done is reverse his vaporisation and put a hole in his brother.

Antvasima said:
Well, we do not know the extent of his time-space manipulation abilities yet. He can reverse time, as was shown when he undid his own physical destruction, as well as the damage to the guild, but the claim of infinite energy from Fairy Heart is likely hyperbole.
This, and I agree with @Antvasima about Zeref having Infinite Magic, is like Madara having Infinite Chakra all over again. Better keep an eye om that.

Limited Time & Space Manipulation, (Can undo his own death by reversing time & space). No Regenerationn, since he was reversing time & space.

Bepo4151 said:
The only thing he should get for now is time reversal.
He reversed time after his body got vaporized, Regenerationn is a must. Resurrection can be excluded since we don't know whther natsu kiled him.

Adding regen to Zeref means adding regen to the buildings since they were also reverse with him. It's limited to the event that happen or close to him. It can just be time manipulation for all we know. So its time & space manipulation.

"He reversed time after his body got vaporized, Regenerationn is a must."

No. He wasn't healing, he was reversing the damage from being done in the first place.

AppleLord said:
Adding regen to Zeref means adding regen to the buildings since they were also reverse with him. It's limited to the event that happen or close to him. It can just be time manipulation for all we know. So its time & space manipulation.
Regenerationn is an application of the time manipulation for Zeref. Building's are not part of him but they were also restored (restoration = Regenerationn for inanimate objects). Key word is application

While I have no real thoughts on whether he should have regen or not, I'm curious about what we're making of the fact that the feat was done after he was vaporised. I kinda feel that's important

The Everlasting said:
"He reversed time after his body got vaporized, Regenerationn is a must."
No. He wasn't healing, he was reversing the damage from being done in the first place.
Already stated, it's an application. Let's just agree to disagree

By that logic any character who can reverse time has Regenerationn. Unless we outright see Zeref restore his body, he ain't getting regen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back