• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I also do not think that we can count any time travellers as tier Low 2-C, rather than using hax.

@Soldier yeah, at least up to those points analysing and placing feats are relatively simple, anything that goes above that especially if it's hax goes above my head and just frustrates me

Well, if we get more specific information, we might be able to give Zeref a "Low 2-C via hax", but if Natsu is able to stand up to him, it won't affect his regular attack potency.

ZackMoon1234 said:
I always knew that FT characters were already above Galaxy Level!!
Even with this feat they still wouldn't be it would only be zeref, and how can you know that if they hadn't performed any Galaxy level feats

Frozone54666 said:

Even with this feat they still wouldn't be it would only be zeref, and how can you know that if they hadn't performed any Galaxy level feats
I think he's joking.

Antvasima said:
Well, if we get more specific information, we might be able to give Zeref a "Low 2-C via hax", but if Natsu is able to stand up to him, it won't affect his regular attack potency.
I think that "Universe level+ with Neo Eclipse" should work

If this gets accepted Zeref with Neo Eclipse will be tier-wise higher than the gods in super, which i disagree.

@Antvasima

It wouldn't be via hax alone. He is creating a weapon which can reset time with his own power which is considered a Universal+ feat in terms of AP, it's also consistent with the fact that he is above time & space

I need to know if this has any combat-applicable uses and isn't just the power to reset time. If it's only the latter, it's not super important, since even someone like base Frisk can do this, and we don't rate base Frisk or Flowey as Low 2-C.

@Azzy

Considering the fact that it hasn't even been finished yet (since Zeref STILL needs to walk through the door) and the fact that Natsu was able to obliterate Zeref's body before the latter triggered his time reversal, I highly doubt it.

Yeah, Neo Eclipse just resets time.

Honestly, is there any reason to have this open? Is not like anything from here is going to be accepted

@AidenBrooks

It shouldn't be "via hax only"

The sole fact that he can make Neo Eclipse with no help or anything alone is a low 2-C feat and it's consistent with his statements

@Shadow

You do realize that this scaling to his normal stats is literally the worst thing that can happen to the feats, right? Because otherwise they're massive outliers.

@Shadow

Then is Natsu also Low 2-C for obliterating Zeref's body? What about Grey? He damaged Natsu, so I guess he's Low 2-C as well. Erza too.

Any way you slice it, it's illogical for Zeref to be Low 2-C with anything other than hax.

@Shadow

2 States and 1 Solid Feat versus everything else pointing to the contrary.

Either way, nothing is happening for a few weeks until we have all the details.

Why is this thing about low 2 - c being debated? There is no evidence on this we only know what Zeref spoke and this is not mada because we do not know how he will do to rewrite things.

Marty Macfly is Low 2 c for having rewritten the past and changed the present?

Until now Zeref only showed control over time. Zeref has zero durability feats that put him above where he was before and say qje Natsu is Low 2 C because damaging Zeref's body is pure wank.

Let's take it easy here.

I agree that it might be best to close this thread until we have more information. Also, Azathoth made a good point.

Muuuuh said:
Why is this thing about low 2 - c being debated? There is no evidence on this we only know what Zeref spoke and this is not mada because we do not know how he will do to rewrite things.

Marty Macfly is Low 2 c for having rewritten the past and changed the present?

Until now Zeref only showed control over time. Zeref has zero durability feats that put him above where he was before and say qje Natsu is Low 2 C because damaging Zeref's body is pure wank.

Let's take it easy here.
This is not what we are debating, is funny that you thought that Natsu is low 2-c.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I need to know if this has any combat-applicable uses and isn't just the power to reset time.
It isn't a power that can be applied in combat. It is pure hax and I must also stress that Zeref needs that freaking hole/rip in time to accomplish this. It is thus not something he can do himself.

I don't know if he can apply it in combat, but he did "choose" to create the door there, something he can do himself anywhere else.

I will close this thread for the time being then. Let's wait until we know more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back