• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Revisions, Upgrades and Other things

@Blackejan

I disagree, Erza's weaker armors were more or less on the level of Ajeel, so they would be 6-C, as for Gray you might have a point with his base, Laxus, Jellal, and Irene, are all implied to be way stronger since, Laxus was heavily weakened and still pretty much one shot a 6-C character, Jellal held back Acnologia for a few seconds, and Irene even in base is implied to be far superior to every other spriggan, Lucy stays at 7-A, but wendy's DF will be 6-C, because she did do significant damage to Irene, and Dimaria

@Demon

Even w/ her weaker armour she still had trouble against Ajeel and he was winning most of the fight and Erza had help from Bisca. Just b/c they r stonger doesnt mean they need an At Least (i explained many time to u about Laxus lightning and Wahl stop trying to dodge it) unless they arer high up in the tier range which they r not so they dont need an At Least except Base Irene, Also Makarov held back Acno....doesnt mean he gets a higgher AP number right? so no for Jellal and Laxus. Wendy gets an At Least 7-A since she NEVER damaged Dimaria nor Irene in that form

@BlackeJan

Erza did damage Ajeel even with her weaker armors, so she gets 6-C

Jellal and Laxus and Base Irene get the At Least 6-C

Wendy will get 6-C cause she did damage Irene, and even damaged Erza

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@BlackeJan
Erza did damage Ajeel even with her weaker armors, so she gets 6-C

Jellal and Laxus and Base Irene get the At Least 6-C

Wendy will get 6-C cause she did damage Irene, and even damaged Erza
Stop ignoring the facts that ive gave u....Erza used armour/sword to her advantage iirc and again....she was losing the battle and needed help so stop ignoring that so she stays at 7-A. I already said multiple times about Laxus lightning and red lightning (stop ignoring that cause its the truth) and Jellal (Acno wasnt even trying and could had EASILY destroyed Jellal) and Wendy DID NOT damage Dimaria and Irene w/ her DF. Stop trying to give them a higher rating just for the heck of it and dont bring up any arguments or good reasoning Its like that w/ ALL charcters in this site....if 2 or more people need to take on one person then they need a lesser tier which goes to Erza, Wendy, Elfaman, Lucy, Lisanna

You're not stating facts, you're stating your opinio, as for Laxus he is not just 6-C will Red Lightning, that's the dumbest thing you're saying, Wahl was immune to Lightning and still lost to Laxus, which means Laxus is At least 6-C, along with Jellal, as for wendy I'll concede that making her 6-C is wrong, Erza however did damage Ajeel with Her weaker Armors and is comparable to them so she is 6-C, as for Gray in base form he is 7-A, however he is 6-C in Devil Slayer mode

Just saying. The fact that she had help =/= she can't be 6-C. That would just put her on a lower level of 6-C if anything. She still managed to damage him with her weaker armor.

@BlackJan

You also need to chill out. Whenever someone disagrees with you you become a brick wall, get an attitude and always use the "ignoring the facts I gave you" argument. Stop it.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
You're not stating facts, you're stating your opinio, as for Laxus he is not just 6-C will Red Lightning, that's the dumbest thing you're saying, Wahl was immune to Lightning and still lost to Laxus, which means Laxus is At least 6-C, along with Jellal, as for wendy I'll concede that making her 6-C is wrong, Erza however did damage Ajeel with Her weaker Armors and is comparable to them so she is 6-C, as for Gray in base form he is 7-A, however he is 6-C in Devil Slayer mode
Goodness gracious man he couldnt hurt Wahl w/ his regular lightning yet destroy him w/ red lightning....stop being indenial about it like its not funny anymore....and its fact unless this entire time youve been using headcannon nonstop. Erza should be At least 7-A since again she had help AND NOT ONLY THAT but was LOSING majority of the fight (reason she was able to get a hit cause she used his disadvantage of sand and wind). Also how do we know that Ajeel is even 6-C? iirc Ajeel is the weakest member and Laxus could one shot him but not Wahl....again his lightning couldnt affect Wahl but his red lightning can....yeah stop trying to avoid that cause thats what happened

They still need to keep their ratings they had b4 cause of the justifications (having their Likely next to their tiers that they had b4)

I'm Done Arguing with You, you just won't listen to me, all 7-A's and all of the 7-B+'s, except wendy are getting the 6-C rating, and some will get At Least, because the wahl feat isn't baseline, Erza with Weaker Armors Fought pretty Evenly with Ajeel all things considered, as for the Laxus Thing, Yes Wahl was immune to Lightning, but he wasn't Immune because he was stronger, he was Immune because of his Metal Robot Body, Laxus is stronger than Wahl by a Big Margin and if you disagree, not only are you wrong, but you're starting more conflict

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I'm Done Arguing with You, you just won't listen to me, all 7-A's and all of the 7-B+'s, except wendy are getting the 6-C rating, and some will get At Least, because the wahl feat isn't baseline, Erza with Weaker Armors Fought pretty Evenly with Ajeel all things considered, as for the Laxus Thing, Yes Wahl was immune to Lightning, but he wasn't Immune because he was stronger, he was Immune because of his Metal Robot Body, Laxus is stronger than Wahl by a Big Margin and if you disagree, not only are you wrong, but you're starting more conflict
Im not starting conflict u just keep trying to get a higher grade of a tier which makes no sense....Laxus lightning and red lighting is what....LIGHTNING so yes i keep saying my piece yet u dont give reasonable arguments but say the same thing over but its not good at all....again its like that w/ othwr characters on this site so stop trying to give them a higher rating for no reason. Erza was losing the fight the ENTIRE time and inly getting a lucky hit and Erza had help so why u try to avoid that when its the same for others in this site? she gets a lower tier just how it is for others in this site eniguh said and i can take a disagreeing (i agreed to what u said b4) and u eiyher ignore what i said or try to focus on the other stuff

Ex: ive said that how do we know Ajeel is 6-C when iirc he should be one of the weaker? Laxus could one shot him but not Wahl but his Red lighning could beat him. Another one is them keeping the rating that they already have

Also u keep saying im not listening to u but yur not listening to me either

It needs to be decided how to handle Rogue and Minerva. They only fought Historia Wall, who doesn't scale to alive Wall since Gildarts called Historia God Serena a small fry compared to his alive self.

Same issue for Lyon, who only fought Historia Ur with Gray's help, and Meredy who fought fodder Historias with Juvia's help.

Yes Black, you ARE trying to start conflict

Nevermind the fact that you don't step down when an argument is getting heated like a mature person would, you continuously say peoples arguments make no sense or that people are ignoring arguments

You are starting confict

Did u not see his argument? im not even mad just counter arguing so stop w/ the accusations cause everything ive said IS THE TRUTH. I even admitted that i agreed on some of what @Demon said yet hes not trying to see the side im giving him cause hes trying to give them higher rating w/ no good comeback so again stop w/ the accusations. U telling me to step down yet the point of the VS thread is to give yur take on something. @Demon had also agreed to some of mine lol

Alright New List

At Least 6-C: Base Irene, Laxus, Jellal, DF Natsu, FDKM Natsu, DF Gajeel, Larcade, God Serena (Only because Gildarts Said they would be pretty Even)

6-C: All Spriggans and those that scale to them

And those below wouldn't be astronomically weaker so High 7-A would make more sense then 7-A

At Least High 7-A Likely 6-C: Mira, Oracion Seis, Sting, Rogue, Minerva, Kagura, others that scale

High 7-A: Base Gray, Wendy, Lucy, and others who scale to them

Again! why r they getting High 7-A for no reason? 7-A was perfect for them so there is NO NEED to give them a tier jump like that we all even agreed to not having High 7-A and sticking to 7-A and 6-C

because you're not supposed to downscale characters two tiers behind the main tier

Who said that? Look at Ragyou and Ryuko/Satsuki then. We all agreed to not having High 7-A and just having 7-A and 6-C this is again unnecessary tier jumping

Alright I got it

At Least 6-C: All 7-A's and God Serena

6-C: Wahl and all 7-B+'s

High 7-A: All 7-B's

Nice and easy, no one is too high or too low

No....again yur idea from earlier b4 was perfect....this wouldn't make any sense....stop trying to get a higher tiers for lower lvls.

7-As = 6-C (includes At Least and Likely)

7-Bs = 7-A (includes At Least and Likely)

This is what it should be

Again, I have a problem with generalized tier jumps.

Actually look at each profile and scale them based on what they did. For example, why would Chronos Dimaria be "At least" just for being unquantifiably more powerful than her base form?

Same with DF Gajeel. He killed Bloodman, and that's his only feat. He was never compared to FDKM Natsu or DS Gray.

Again they keep their ratings

Ex: Elfman had Likely 7-B so he'll be Likely 7-A same w/ the other characters who have a rating on the side of their tiers

I disagreed with a lot of the scaling before, I don't know why they never scaled Invel, Brandish, God Serena, And Bloodman to wahl even though they should have been, that's why we are where we are now, All of the spriggans should scale to Wahl or slighty below him, which let's say all the spriggans were only half of Wahl's power, then they'd still be 6-C, so that's why DF Gajeel who One Shot Bloodman should be At Least 6-C, along with several others who are 6-C, Wahl's feat isn't baseline so why would we jump people who are comparable to him a whole tier back to 7-A, it makes no sense

How About we Compromise

7-A: all 7-B's

Malikobama1 said:
Actually look at each profile and scale them based on what they did. For example, why would Chronos Dimaria be "At least" just for being unquantifiably more powerful than her base form?

Same with DF Gajeel. He killed Bloodman, and that's his only feat. He was never compared to FDKM Natsu or DS Gray.
The scaling seriously needs to be clarified.

It's unnecessary tier jumping. Did DF Gajeel even one shotted Bloodman? It only that but majority of them never got one shotted by FT members and we only assume they have an At Least if they r High in the tier range which they r now. The only people I agree w/ At Least 6-C is Irene and August

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
How About we Compromise

This is perfect! Though again Base Irene/August should only get an At Least and no one else

EDIT: wait 7-Bs = 7-As while 7-As = 6-C and At Least 6-C goes to Irene and August

@Gargoyle

Ain't proving a point cause everything I've said was the truth and he was doing the same thing so again stop w/ the accusations already.

All of the Spriggans, except for Larcade, Irene, and August who are all stronger, are comparable, it's stated several times, that Invel, Wahl, Bloodman, Neinheart, Jacob, Brandish, Dimaria, and God Serena are about equal in strength with small differences, which is why when some spriggans are slightly weaker than wahl, why would that drop them to 7-A, because Wahl's 6-C feat is 27.4 Gigatons, well above Baseline

@BlackeJan

Alright we reached a compromise

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
All of the Spriggans, except for Larcade, Irene, and August who are all stronger, are comparable, it's stated several times, that Invel, Wahl, Bloodman, Neinheart, Jacob, Brandish, Dimaria, and God Serena are about equal in strength with small differences, which is why when some spriggans are slightly weaker than wahl, why would that drop them to 7-A, because Wahl's 6-C feat is 27.4 Gigatons, well above Baseline
Where was it stated that they were equal in strength? Also just go back to how the tiers were

7-Bs = 7-A while 7-As = 6-C and At Least 6-C is Base Irene/ August

Malikobama1 said:
Malikobama1 said:

The scaling seriously needs to be clarified.
Nothing should be changed into everything is actually clarified.

@Malik

All of the 7-A's become 6-C, except for Irene who will be At least 6-C

All of the 7-B+'S Become 6-C since they are only slightly weaker than the 7-A's, as all the spriggans are seen as comparable

All the 7-B's and lower are 7-A

I would support an "At least 6-C" for FDKM Natsu (One-shot Jacob) and August/Base Irene (Far beyond the level of Wall)

@Demon

Why r u having the 7-B+ be 6-C? ALL 7-Bs = 7-A while 7-A = 6-C and At Least 6-C is Irene/August. This right here is better don't know why u keep having higher lvls of tiers be 2 step into another tier that not how it should work

I disagree w/ 7-B+ becoming 6-C cause again that makes no sense when they could just be 7-A

At Least 6-C FDKM Natsu and DF Natsu I'm Ok with, because Natsu is pretty much stronger than everyone in 7-A's group in these forms

@BlackeJan

All the spriggans are comparable, which is why all of them would scale to 6-C, since all of the 7-B+'s are only slightly weaker than the 7-A's it stands that they would only be slightly weaker than the 6-C's which is still 6-C

Back