• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Revisions, Upgrades and Other things

BlackeJan said:
@Demon

I know that Jellal was getting wrecked but he was still keeping up regardless.
He really wasn't keeping up by any stretch of the imagination. Natsu easily blitzed him and knocked him out with only 3 or 4 hits. None of which even used magic.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@BlackeJan

All the spriggans are comparable, which is why all of them would scale to 6-C, since all of the 7-B+'s are only slightly weaker than the 7-A's it stands that they would only be slightly weaker than the 6-C's which is still 6-C
That's not how it works...even if they r slightly weaker then 7-A then they would still move into 7-A and be regardless that just making another tier jump w/ any proper attention. Lower lvl don't need a tier jump from Jellal who is stronger then them so again 7-B+ = 7-A

EDIT: link to where it says they r comparable

2 people have agreed with the calculation, and it seems we have decided on the scaling, are we all in agreement, that we can start adding changes, because there is a lot to change

@BlackeJan

I'm confused, you do know that a lot of the 7-B+'s are high into 7-B and the 7-A's are Baseline right, so if we move the 7-A's to be upgraded to 6-C's then we should scale the 7-B+'s slightly below them, which would still be 6-C, unless you truly believe that most of the spriggans are not even 1/4th the power of wahl which is horrendous

How high r the 7-B+? it doesn't mean anything though cause this is scaling to Sema so again even if they 7-B+ then they would still become 7-A since they r not stronger then Jella not Sema and it goes from there

Also again where is the link that they r comparable? The Spriggans

@Blackejan

Wait wait wait, Now I'm really confused, we're not scaling to sema right now, I'm only talking about people in the Alvarez Arc who scale to Wahl

All of the 7-A's become 6-C, except for Irene who will be At least 6-C

All of the 7-B+'S Become 6-C since they are only slightly weaker than the 7-A's, as all the spriggans are seen as comparable

All the 7-B's and lower are 7-A

everything above only applies to the Alvarez Arc

Jellas Sema also plays a part into this since he is gonna be 6-C cause of his Sema being 7-A b4 the 2nd Timeskip. Also no again just cause they r slightly weaker then 7-A doesn't mean they just hop over the tier into 6-C cause against thanks to Sema they can move up but all 7-Bs will be 7-A unless his Sema was Mid End or High End but it not Also sadly Base Irene won't be At Least since u need to be 100 Gigatons to be in next tier and Wahl is 24.6 which is not even the halfway point and we don't know how much stronger she is so she can't get the At Least

EDIT: Sema was 298 megatons so yes even w/ the upgrade for 7-B+, they would still be upgraded to 7-A except the lower lvls of course just the people as strong as Jellal. Also again they still kept there rating just like I've gave example of Elfman they stil keep the rating w/ their tier

Again....where is the link for the Spriggans they r comparable? I want proof ignore that sir

All spriggans are 6-C
0443-026
they have always been considered as around the same Level, The Ten wizard saints state this, Brandish states this, and Larcade later on says that while the rest of the spriggans are comparable, himself august and Irene are on a different Level, if you disagree with this, and for some reason in your wildest dreams, believe that Wahl is more than 4 times stronger than every other Spriggan, than that's insane, they should all be around the same level of power, if Wahls 6-C feat was baseline, then yeah the rest of the spriggans would probably be 7-A, but this is 27.4 Gigatons, there is no way that they are so far apart in power, if you disagree with this, then you're jjust wrong
0440-020

Remember Malik

ALVAREZ ARC

FDKM Natsu, DF Natsu, and Irene are At Least 6-C

All 7-A's and 7-B+'s in the Alvarez Arc are 6-C

All 7-B's in Alvarez Arc are 7-A

TARTAROS ARC:

The ones who scale to 7-A Sema Jellal are

Tartaros Arc Dragon Force Natsu

Tartaros Arc Gray Against Demons

Celestial Spirit King (should also be given a key that says Higher with Full Power)

GMG Jura

Tartaros Arc Laxus

Mard Geer's Base and Etherious Form

As well some characters need to be weakened from 7-B to Low 7-B, because they are 7-B for no reason

Tartaros Arc Erza with strongest armors

Etherious seilah

Etherious kyouka

Tartaros Arc Oracion Seis

And lastly Future Rogue's base form needs to be 7-C for being equal to base Natsu, and 2nd origin base natsu is strictly 7-C

I went back to the calc and I don't see other then 2 people who agreed.

Also again all 7-Bs = 7-A cause of Jellas Sema being 298 gfatins so if the 7-B+ (Natsu was calced at 80 megatons) then that means that even if 7-Bs get an upgrade they won't be high enough to be 6-Cs. Base Irene can't get an At Least due to the fact that the AP lvl is far away from getting an At Least

what do you mean ZanyBrainy, Arbirtary, and spinosaureus, all agreed, whicch is three people

We need to at least come to an conclusion about 7-B+ becoming 7-A cause I have my reason on why they shouldn't also Mira isn't straight 6-C her strongest form is 6-C while her Satan Soul is 7-A and Wendy doesn't get 6-C w/ DF nor does Base Gray which in turn means Base Natsu is also 7-A

EDIT: didn't see the 3rd one then we r good ƒæì

you're the only one arguing anymore for different scaling, and I've already compromised, we need to get started on the changes cause I want to get it done, also you just keep saying the same thing even though it's wrong

Dude I gave u the facts and all above so it isn't wrong. They need to be higher in the 7-A to be able to get 6-C but they r not eve halfway if they r scaling to Sema which is again 298 Gigatons which wouldn't get the 7-B+ in 6-C range and u know that. Also just cause u compromised doesn't mean everyone else agreed to it u just basically said it then went along w/ it

@Malik What do U think of my scaling?

Malikobama1 said:
@Blacke

Mirajane beat Jacob in her normal Satan Soul form, she's straight 6-C
She used his weakness (her chest was open and he tried fighting w/ his eyes closed b/c he can't do it seeing Pervy stuff and it was Base Mira iirc

I think all the Spriggans should scale to Wall. Characters like Lyon though...no way. Jura shouldn't have an Alvarez key either. He did literally nothing to God Serena.

I meant like the 7-B+ becoming 6-C instead of 7-A even though I gave plenty of evidence at the top w/ the Attack Potency also Irene can't have an At Least

Well 7-B+ characters like Mard and CSK are only going to 7-A via Jellal if that's what you meant. Are you saying Brandish/Ajeel/Jacob/etc should be 7-A as well?

No cause @Demon said that the 7-B+ will be 6-C but the 7-Bs will be 7-A which I said is false cause of my reason above. I mean in all honestly I thought that they would be 7-A and Wahl Etherion blast could be stronger then them since Etherion in general is stronger then EVERYONE except Acno

I mean like ALL the 7-BS in the Tartoras arc should be 7-A and the 7-As be 6-C. @Demon thinks that all the 7-B+ should skip over to 6-C instead which is false

My version: 7-Bs (including 7-B+) = 7-As

@Demons ver.: ONLY 7-B+ = 6-C

EDIT: @Demon I asked Malik to take a look at our scaling to see which should we use but he's going to sleep so let's not change anything for now plz

P.S: just hope u know man that I love ya and don't have any ill feelings towards u

nah it's Ok, it's just for some reason nerdy stuff gets people overworked

Yeah and look what I've been causing 😂 I still love u guys no matter what and thats me being serious. Do u mind waiting until Malik comes back?

All I can say is go for 50 million degrees based on Chinese nuclear fusion for the fusion calc and I say they are fine for the AP upgrade

@Demon

A couple of the changes you made are the point I was making yesterday. Let's actually go over the justification for Meredy even having a 7-A key.

Briefly contended with Historia Zancrow. Defeated both him and Historia Keyes with Juvia's help

Historia God Serena was a small fry compared to actual God Serena, so why is Meredy 7-A for beating Historia versions of Low 7-C characters?

And with Cobra: Why is his Tartaros key Low 7-B? He damaged Jellal who's 7-A. It then follows: why does he even have an Alvarez key in the first place since he got no feats to make him stronger?

@Malik

Wait did u see my message from b4? I said that we should have 7-Bs = 7-As and I gave my reason on the top but @Demon wants the 7-B+ to become 6-C. Do u agree w/ what he or I say? again I gave my reason on the too

Meredy is comprable to Juvia who is comparable to Lucy, who has damaged Spriggans, so yeah I should change the Justification, as for Cobra he generally kept up with the rest of the Dragon slayers in the fianl battle with Acnologia so he should at least be mountain level, as for tartaros, he did fight a bit with jellal, so he shouldn't be as weak as base natsu, but not as strong as jellal, so I thouvght it would be a good place

BlackeJan said:
@Malik
Wait did u see my message from b4? I said that we should have 7-Bs = 7-As and I gave my reason on the top but @Demon wants the 7-B+ to become 6-C. Do u agree w/ what he or I say? again I gave my reason on the too
I thought we all agreed all the Spriggans are comparable, and would scale to 6-C

Back