• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Revisions, Upgrades and Other things

@Blackejan Those Characters do scale to Jellal, also I don't know if you remember but DF Natsu wrecked Jellal Hard, Jellal was not stronger at all, also he needed to use Abyss Break, and we don't know if it would have worked, and Jellal is definitely not stronger than Mard Geer, who Natsu Damaged, and the characters who are just 7-B have no other juistification as to why they are that tier except for one shotting a Low 7-B which isn't justification for such a tier, so only Erza, Seilah, kyouka, and Oracion Seis change tiers, or we can upscale everyone who is Low 7-B to 7-B

@Dragon

Sorry when u said "react to their movement" i assumed that u meant that they had battle i apologize for that however....Bulma is STILL able to see fights from the Z fighters who r faster then FT so no....its not False Equivalency since its the same concept just one is "trained" while the other is "not" plus do u know how many characters who dont do squat crap yet they somehow beat the crap out their opponents? if u want a better one then again that must means that Krillin speed needs to be exactly like SSB Goku since only AP matters when it comes to being stronger but not speed right? anyways dont u agree we dragged this on long enough my friend?

@Demon

I know that Jellal was getting wrecked but he was still keeping up regardless. How do we know that Jellal isnt stronger then Mard Geer? also NO ipscaling other characters for no reason! Oracion Seis dont need a tier change but i agree w/ everyone Erza, Seliah, Kyouka scaling

Just because Bulma SEES the fight means nothing compared to Lucy who has feats of fighting MHS+ characters such as Angel and Hades. The simple fact of the matter is that Speed and AP does not correlate at ALL times. You decided to take it up to unreasonable knotches by bringing up Bulma and Krillin. Characters from a completely different scaling with different scaling.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@BlackeJan
Off topic once again, her speed will remain the same
Yet Dragon brought it back up so why u looking at me?

@Dragon

No matter how u look at it, its the SAME concept! but alrighty then that must mean that u agree that Levy should be just as fast as Acnologia right by yur logic right? but the reason why everyone is even Massively Hypersonic+ is ONLY b/c of Laxus who is fatser then ALL of Lucy's opponents. Again lets stop derailing the thread

ONCE AGAIN DOES EVERYONE AGREE

The ones who scale to 7-A Sema Jellal are

Tartaros Arc Dragon Force Natsu

Tartaros Arc Gray Against Demons

Celestial Spirit King (should also be given a key that says Higher with Full Power)

GMG Jura

Tartaros Arc Laxus

Mard Geer's Base and Etherious Form

As well some characters need to be weakened from 7-B to Low 7-B, because they are 7-B for no reaso

Tartaros Arc Erza with strongest armors

Etherious seilah

Etherious kyouka

Tartaros Arc Oracion Seis

And lastly Future Rogue's base form needs to be 7-C for being equal to base Natsu, and 2nd origin base natsu is strictly 7-C

Alvarez Arc Changes will be made when someone evaluates the calc, and in the meantime, I can make these changes to the profiles

@Dragonmaster can you please look at the feat: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DemonGodMitchAubin/Etherion's_Magnetic_Confinement

I dont agree w/ Oracion Seis getting the upgrade and again there was a calc that was accepted (iirc) from Natsu's special move at Low 7-C. Natsu went against two 8-A's and destoryed them but that doesnt mean he has to be 7-C

BlackeJan said:
I dont agree w/ Oracion Seis getting the upgrade and again there was a calc that was accepted (iirc) from Natsu's special move at Low 7-C. Natsu went against two 8-A's and destoryed them but that doesnt mean he has to be 7-C
no I'm not upgrading the Oracion seis, they are currently 7-B and I believe they should be weaker, as for Natsu, he overpowered two Low 7-C+'s combining their power, not 8-A's and also has a high end feat that is 7-C

@Demon

If possible I will want to be recruited, but what about the Natsu Hell Fire Mode we discussed earlier? Do you still have a chance to add that form to Natsu?

@Dragon

Thanx, also sorry for assuming, I thought green name mean't Calc group, and if possible can you find someone who could check it out

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
no I'm not upgrading the Oracion seis, they are currently 7-B and I believe they should be weaker, as for Natsu, he overpowered two Low 7-C+'s combining their power, not 8-A's and also has a high end feat that is 7-C
Oh i thought they were 8-A lol then Nvm he should be 7-C then i agree on that but why is Ocacion Seis also 7-B? do we have any proof?

the Oracion Seis were scaled to Sema because they damaged Jellal, but that makes no sense, it makes sense to scale them to natsu, since Cobra did damage Eclipse dragons

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
the Oracion Seis were scaled to Sema because they damaged Jellal, but that makes no sense, it makes sense to scale them to natsu, since Cobra did damage Eclipse dragons
Well that was due to his DS powers (though it didnt really do anything) but i think that Jellal should be 7-B and 7-A w/ Sema since he treats it like an ultimate move (Ur didnt want him using that move)

Jellal is just 7-A, Irene is High 6-C for summoning a meteor and was going to survived it, same goes with jellal

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Jellal is just 7-A, Irene is High 6-C for summoning a meteor and was going to survived it, same goes with jellal
Yeah i went back and seen it but i still think that they should have a seperate tier for their Sema's since again they treat it like their ultimate move

that's not how this works, if that was the case, we'd have to downscale everyone that scales to Fujitora's meteor in One piece, as well as everyone who scales to anyone

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
that's not how this works, if that was the case, we'd have to downscale everyone that scales to Fujitora's meteor in One piece, as well as everyone who scales to anyone
Why is that? im not saying just b/c its meteors im saying that Jellal and Irene uses it as an Ultimate attack but Fujitora iirc can send meteors down if he wants to

@Malik yeah just send me the issues you have on my page, and I'll change the justisfications when editing all the pages

BlackeJan said:
Why is that? im not saying just b/c its meteors im saying that Jellal and Irene uses it as an Ultimate attack but Fujitora iirc can send meteors down if he wants to
^^^^

if jellal can generate a meter that does that amount of power, then that's how much power he has, that's how this website works Irene's meter worked like that, and that's how we're gonna do Jellal

When the calc I made gets Evaluated, I will update everyone's Alvarez arc pages

Not really. Madara's Tengai Shinsei didn't scale to anyone formerly, not even his Perfect Susanoo that's normally argued to be stronger. Fujitora's meteorite was actually destroyed.

I've forgotten about a lot concerning Fairy Tail, but if Sema is Jellal's strongest move, why not just give him "7-A with Sema"? The others would still be 7-A, right?

So if, for example Wahl's Assault mode becomes 6-C then

7-B's in the Alvarez Arc become 7-A's

7-B+'s in the Alvarez Arc become High 7-A's

7-A's and God Serena in the Alvarez Arc become 6-C's

Laxus and jellal in the Alvarez Arc become At least 6-C, likely higher

we basically downscale everyone from wahl

Well, let's get this evaluated before we go any further. Organize your blog better and message some calc group members.

Jellal tanked his own Sema, so his durability is also 7-A.

He was damaged by characters like Jura, which gives just 7-A Tiering.

Jellal damaged Jura with his normal spells, which means that Jellal is 7-A overall.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well, let's get this evaluated before we go any further. Organize your blog better and message some calc group members.
I'm gonna reorgonize my blog, and I have already messaged calc group members

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
So if, for example Wahl's Assault mode becomes 6-C then

7-B's in the Alvarez Arc become 7-A's

7-B+'s in the Alvarez Arc become High 7-A's

7-A's and God Serena in the Alvarez Arc become 6-C's

Laxus and jellal in the Alvarez Arc become At least 6-C, likely higher

we basically downscale everyone from wahl
Again not everyone needs to make sure a tier jump. Why r the lower levels even getting upgraded when they were shown in battle that they cant hold their own against Spriggans? Lucy vs Brandish doesn count since the latter was holding back and she had help w/ Natsu vs Jacob. Levy didnt do JACK CRAP against Bloodman and it was ONLT Gajeel that was going against him (Levy was only supporting him w/ iron hence why Gajeel won) and dont say about the particles cause Levy was slowly but surely dying just like the others who had particles. Again how do we calc something that never existed? r we even allowed to do that?

So what about Erza Post-Timeskip and Erza Post Second Timeskip? How will her AP be in those versions? Since she always has different AP when she is wearing her weakest and strongest armors.

Yeah I'm against generalized tier jumps, that's part of why the current profiles are so hard to decipher in the first place. Figure out specifically who has scaling feats against who rather than just changing a whole slew of characters in general.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I've forgotten about a lot concerning Fairy Tail, but if Sema is Jellal's strongest move, why not just give him "7-A with Sema"? The others would still be 7-A, right?
Yup just like how Naruto's FRS is a higher result even though its his own power or Luffy's Gear 3rd is higher even though its his own power

Blacke if you're talking about calcing Wahls Etheriom, then calcing something that never happened makes sense because it is a part of his moveset. Similar to how Etherion hasn't been used to destroy a country on screen yet but we have a calc for it since the calc lets us know how much damage it does.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Blacke if you're talking about calcing Wahls Etheriom, then calcing something that never happened makes sense because it is a part of his moveset. Similar to how Etherion hasn't been used to destroy a country on screen yet but we have a calc for it since the calc lets us know how much damage it does.
We have a calc b/c of a statement then calcing the maps of the countries then we determined what to use not Etherion itself + ive never seen a calc where it has never been used nor has anything done it (cause im sure they cant) unless we r allowed to

Back