• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Revisions, Upgrades and Other things

Tartaros Arc Issues

Natsu's LFD should NOT scale higher than the time he had it against Hades. He was amped by Laxus' magic power at that time. Furthermore, his Post-Timeskip Base and LFD keys should be merged to make it less cluttered. His Post-Timeskip key should be "7-C (Overpowered a combination attack from Dragon Force Sting and Rogue), higher with Lightning Flame Dragon Mode (Stronger than his base form), 7-A with Dragon Force (Could fight against Mard Geer)"

Gajeel's Post-TS key would likewise be "7-C (Comparable to Base Natsu), higher with Iron Shadow Dragon Mode (Should be comparable to LFD Natsu)". By the way, his justification should not include beating Torafuzar. He was getting wrecked by Torafuzar, needed Levy's help, and then absorbed the carbon in Torafuzar's water to temporarily develop Steel Dragon attacks.

Mirajane's Post-TS key would be "7-C (Comparable to Erza Scarlet's average armors), higher with Satan Soul: Sitri (Stronger than before)"

Seilah would then be: "7-C (Comparable to Satan Soul Mirajane), At least 7-C in Etherious Form (One-shot Mirajane's Sitri form)"

Kyoka would be "7-C (Comparable to Erza Scarlet's average armors), At least 7-C in Etherious Form (Comparable to Etherious Seilah)"

Erza's Post-TS key would simply be "7-C (Pierced through Tartaros Cube), At least 7-C in her strongest armors (Comparable to Etherious Kyoka)"

Tempester's Etherious form should not be Low 7-B via being more powerful than Silver. The power cards say Silver has higher attack power and magic/curse power than him. His key should just be "7-C (Superior to Base Natsu), higher in Etherious Form (Comparable to LFD Natsu)"

Torafuzar, likewise, would be "7-C (Comparable to Base Gajeel), higher in Etherious Form (Overwhelmed ISD Gajeel)"

Jackal is not superior to Silver either, far from it. He should be: "7-C (Could fight and injure Base Natsu), higher in Etherious Form (Could fight against LFD Natsu)"

Keyes is currently 7-C for damaging Juvia, who is only Low 7-C. He would be lowered to "Low 7-C (Comparable to Juvia Lockser)"

For Franmalth, where is the proof that he's as powerful as Hades just because he can use his spells? He should just be "7-C (Could injure Natsu)"

Ezel needs a profile. Going off the power level cards, he would be "7-C (Comparable to Base Tempester), higher in Etherious Form (Comparable to Etherious Tempester)"

@Maliko

Why should we do this Downgrade? We based it LFDM Natsu Post-Timeskip is Low 7-B+ because he defeated Etherious Tempester who was stronger than Silver who made a Low 7-B+ feat.

The feat was accepted at 6-C so I will scale everyone who is stronger or are rivals to spriggans

for example all of the 7-A's in the Alvarez Arc are either comparable or stronger than Wahl, so they will for sure become 6-C

All the 7-B+'s are only slightly weaker than Wahl, so they should become High 7-A

as for other characters such as Efman or Lissana, Levy I will let you guys decide

Enryu The Red Tower said:
@Maliko
Why should we do this Downgrade? We based it LFDM Natsu Post-Timeskip is Low 7-B+ because he defeated Etherious Tempester who was stronger than Silver who made a Low 7-B+ feat.
Where is the Low 7-B+ calc?

It's a stat card for Tempester as a character, not specifying base Tempester. Does Etherious Tempester have any feats/statements that contradict the card? What makes him more powerful than Silver?

@Demon

Don't do the whole High 7-A thing. There's nothing indicating Assault Wall is like 20 times more powerful than normal Wall. If the character is Spriggan level overall, they go to 6-C, period. I believe that's what Burning meant above.

Also, how are you dismissing Mashima's own stats? These aren't "ninja info cards," they were Mashima talking about how powerful his characters are. Someone needs to actually supply the feat that places Etherious Tempester above Silver.

It's been stated that at their strongest the Nine Demon Gates are comparable in power

Where? And in what context? Saying they're equal in power would be one thing, but that's clearly not the case. Keyes is straight fodder compared to Silver or Tempester or Kyoka for example.

For One, Natsu's New LFDM is certainly more powerful than pre timeskip Laxus, and should be comparable to his first LDFM, as well Gajeel is comparable to this natsu in ISDM, and he was comparable to Torafuzar who was comparable to Tempester, and Tempester fought against a weakened Laxus and they had a fairly even match, as well Silver lost to Gray, that means that both Silver and Tempester are at least comparable, to imply that the Laxus who fought Hades is way stronger than any of Nine Demon Gates is ridiculous, he got way stronger between the timeskip, and if the Nine Demon Gates are at least slightly comparable to him, then they should be fine

I agree with some of the cahnges, but you're downgrading too much, based on cards that really shouldn't come into play in the story

Enryu The Red Tower said:
And we accepted it right?

Again ONLY people who r Springan lvl should scale there is no need for lower lvl to get uneccessary tier jumps. Whoever is Lucy, Levy, Wendy, Juvia, Elfman, Lisanna, (maybe) Mira and those characters involved should NOT scale since they needed help in battle or they got DESTROYED. individually by the Spriggans. This is also for them get an upgrade for 7-A and High 7-A

P.S: Lucy doesnt count since again Brandish was holding back the entire fight and she needed help w/ Natsu to take down Jacob

"For One, Natsu's New LFDM is certainly more powerful than pre timeskip Laxus, and should be comparable to his first LDFM"

This is the main crux of the issue. If you can provide evidence that Natsu's own LFD is comparable to the one where he was amped by a Low 7-B's magic power, then I'd be fine with it. You can't just justify it with "should be this way because I feel it."

Malikobama1 said:
"For One, Natsu's New LFDM is certainly more powerful than pre timeskip Laxus, and should be comparable to his first LDFM"
This is the main crux of the issue. If you can provide evidence that Natsu's own LFD is comparable to the one where he was amped by a Low 7-B's magic power, then I'd be fine with it. You can't just justify it with "should be this way because I feel it."
Um...Only Base Natsu is stronger i dont know where u got that his LFDM is stronger it basically gives out the same addition/multiplier

Everyone that you mentioned, except Levy and Juvia should scale, since regardless they did damage Spriggans, and even beat some of them

I was quoting Demon. He says Post-Timeskip Natsu's LFD should be comparable to the one he had against Hades. I disagree, because the one against Hades was powered by Laxus' magic power, and Laxus was a Low 7-B character. I'm asking for evidence that Natsu's normal LFD is that powerful. How is it "certainly more powerful than pre timeskip Laxus?"

Malikobama1 said:
Your point is correct, but it works the other way around - it would upgrade preskip LFDM Natsu and Hades, since they are stronger than postskip LFDM Natsu(who is Low 7-B+ via scaling to gray)

@Captain

I just checked Silver's profile and you're right. Thank you for finally providing an argument that can be used to clarify the profiles.

@Malik

Natsu was kicking the crap out of Tempester, who was comparable to silver, not to mention this Tempester was fighting a weakened Laxus that is way stronger than when he was Low 7-B+, we're not messing with that, it makes sense for all these characters to be Low 7-B+ withe scaling

@Demon

Tempester vs Laxus was anime-only, but none of this matters at this point. What matters is that since Captain clarified the situation, the Low 7-B+ feat was performed by Gray, and Base Natsu should scale to that. Rather than 7-C, Natsu's base should be Low 7-B+

Malikobama1 said:
@Demon
Tempester vs Laxus was anime-only, but none of this matters at this point. What matters is that since Captain clarified the situation, the Low 7-B+ feat was performed by Gray, and Base Natsu should scale to that. Rather than 7-C, Natsu's base should be Low 7-B+
Gray Low 7-B+ was cause of his Devil Slayer magic so Base Natsu wouldnt compare to that unless it was his LFDM who yes by what @Demon said was kicking the crap out of

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Everyone that you mentioned, except Levy and Juvia should scale, since regardless they did damage Spriggans, and even beat some of them
Idk about Mira cause she never went against any Spriggan herself but EVERYONE i mentioned stills shouldnt scale at all. I already explained about Lucy and Elfman/Lisanna helped out to take on a Spriggan. I wanty to say simething about Laxus but he was able to defeat Wahl's b/c of Red Lightning, Wahl's already said that regualr lightning wouldnt affect him at all so even if Laxus was 100% it still wouldnt work so i say that Laxus is 6-C w/ Red Lightning

http://www.************/uploads/chapters/2004/353/p_00018.png

Gray said, "I'm gonna change this village's ice into something that suits my form." And it was long before he actually had his own Devil Slayer Magic. The feat should clearly scale to his base form.

@Blacke

Laxus should be 6-C in general since he was far more powerful than Ajeel, who scales to Wall.

@BlackeJan

sometimes I don't get how you think, the tier of a character is decided by their strongest power, there is no need to separate a character from their strongest attacks, laxus was weakened when fighting Wahl, and was clearly stronger than him

Malikobama1 said:
@Blacke

Laxus should be 6-C in general since he was far more powerful than Ajeel, who scales to Wall.
Isnt Wahl 6-C barely above baseline? if so then Ajeel should be like At Least High 7-A+ since he can get killed by Laxus but Laxus was getting his butt whooped by Wahl and yes Wahl said that his lightning wouldnt affected him at all qeven if healthy and when Laxus ounched Wahl is wasnt doing anything until the Red Lighting showed up and he beat Wahl

The Low 7-B+ was ONLY for DS magic not Base

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@BlackeJan
sometimes I don't get how you think, the tier of a character is decided by their strongest power, there is no need to separate a character from their strongest attacks, laxus was weakened when fighting Wahl, and was clearly stronger than him
I dont get how u think either when u make unecessary tier jumps for no reason and dont give proper reason. Go back and read the chapters and see what i mean its not rocket science his Red Lightning beat Wahl NOT his regualr Lightning like come on its not hard. Laxus was weak from the start cause of the particles but he still could one shot Ajeel and his Lightning cant affect Wahl's

Actually wahls feat was accepted at 27.4 Gigatons, so quite above Baseline

Gray needed to use his own magic power to affect Silver's ice and he didn't even have his own DS magic at the time, his normal power should scale to the feat.

Wall is 27 gigatons, and Laxus' lightning was ineffective because of Wall's inherent immunity to electric attacks. Ajeel should be in the same tier as him overall, unless Wall's base form is drastically weaker than his Assault Mode.

Which one? i see the improved one and the original one. He said that he accepted the Low-End but never specified one which side

@BlackJan

I think it's up to you to go back and read the chapters because Laxus was weak for almost all of the fight against Wall because of the particles of Tempester for 1 year and only after getting rid of them did he use Red Lightning against Wall.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
he said low-end of 15,000,000 degrees was accepted, so 6-C
Ok but which one? the newer one or the original? u might wanna go and ask him though wait a minute....omly one person agreed to it but we need more people b4 we go and make the changes.

@Enryu

Laxus was weak regardless yet he could still one shot Ajeel but couldnt against Wahl. No matter what, Laxus regualr lightning couldnt touch Wahl because he was immune which is true BUT his RED LIGHTNING could one shot him....so what does that say between his red lighting and regualr lightning....one is stronger then the other one! is not hard to figure it out!

Back