• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Revisions, Upgrades and Other things

For Juvia, rather than simply saying "comparable to Lucy" on her profile, you need to provide a reason why she's comparable to Lucy.

Remember what Burning said near the top, you can't just pick a random tier to backscale to without an actual justification to back it up. Cobra is 7-A for damaging a 7-A.

As for Cobra, that's no justification. Batman isn't 4-B because he got equally fodderized along with Superman and Wonder Woman. If there's no evidence for any change in power between Tartaros and Alvarez Arcs, he shouldn't even have an Alvarez key.

Another example - Lisanna. She's only 7-B for fighting and helping to defeat Ajeel, who's a 6-C character? That doesn't follow. She's either 6-C or she's not.

@Blacke

Can you repost your point here? You guys have so many posts I have no idea what you're talking about.

Let's just slow down a little bit and make sure all the scaling on the profiles makes sense rather than try to complete the revisions as quickly as possible. Otherwise the profiles will all have the exact same problems as before, just with different tiers.

Well we must remember with Lucy she could barely go toe to toe with a not serious Brandish who can make nations disappear

@Malik

My thought process was that All spriggans, and those comparable to them are 6-C, and everyone who only slightly contended with Spriggans, are scaled to Mard Geer, as 7-A, because they should be stronger than them but weaker than 6-C

Like I said and Burning instructed above, you can't pick a random previous tier that feels right without actual scaling evidence.

If they fought/damaged a Spriggan-tier: 6-C

If there's no direct evidence for getting the Spriggan scaling, they don't get anything.

Some current issues include:

• Rogue and Minerva only battled Historia Spriggans that were "small fry" compared to their real selves. I don't think that's evidence of Spriggan scaling.
  • Give Juvia and Meredy proper justification.
  • Give Lucy proper justification. Did she actually draw blood from Jacob or Brandish at any point?
  • Is there evidence Cobra/Midnight/Angel/Racer actually got stronger compared to their Tartaros selves? Getting stomped by a casual August doesn't count.

@Malik

Also again all 7-Bs = 7-A cause of Jellas Sema being 298 gigaton so if the 7-B+ (Natsu was calced at 80 megatons) then that means that even if 7-B+s get an upgrade they won't be high enough to be 6-Cs. Base Irene can't get an At Least due to the fact that the AP lvl is far away from getting an At Least

This is what ive said from b4

My ver.: All 7-Bs = 7-A

@Demons ver.: 7-B+s = 6-C

Historias are still likely 6-C though, and Rogue and Minerva did take them out, they are seen as weaker, but still have some of their remaining strength, so I belive that is enough to leave them at 6-C, Juvia and Meredy have proper reasoning right, Juvia managed to injure Gray, who is likely mountain level, that means they are somewhat comparable, Meredy has always been able to keep up with juvia since the first time they met, is that not enough? as for the Oracion Seis, wasn't it claimed that they were preparing for Zeref, I took that as they were getting stronger, I guess I can add, should not be weaker than before

as for Lucy she did draw blood on Brandish, however Brandish was holding back, as for Jacob she only landed one good hit on him, and it was with Natsu, so how you want to scale her is wonkey

the reaal issue is scaling Cana, what do you think about her

Cana did not even damage August from what we saw, and Lucy only got her hits in on Jacob because he was distracted and they did not even cause serious damage

that's why lucy is 7-A, and not 6-C as for Cana, I don't know how to scale her, but the level of her Fairy Glitter decides hw strong Mavis is, that's really the only reason I care

@Blacke

I'm still not sure what characters specifically you're talking about. If you mean the Spriggans like Brandish, I think they should be 6-C scaling from Wall.

@Demon

You need an actual justification for Historia Wall and Bloodman to be likely 6-C. Bloodman himself was able to wreck all of Sabretooth singlehandedly, so the fact that just Rogue and Minerva were able to take on Historia Wall and Bloodman makes me highly doubt they should scale.

Base Gray is "Likely Mountain level" without a properly justified reason. Unless Wall's weakness robots have a mountain level feat.

For Lucy I would give her a Likely 6-C (Managed to lightly injure Brandish, though Brandish was holding back)

For Cana idk

@Malik

Wall's robots Injured Elfman and Lissanna, who defeated Ajeel Together, as for Historias, they're not the far weaker compared to their originals, God Serena as a Historia was still able to fight off Natsu and Gray for a short while, so I believe that Rogue and Minerva who defeated Historia Spriggans should still be 6-C

That would make them 6-C, not the randomly chosen tier of 7-A.

For Historias it's extremely clear that Rogue and Minerva can't scale to alive Bloodman at all, but your point about Historia God Serena being able to take on Base Natsu and Gray is true. 6-C seems fine as long as the profiles have a proper explanation.

Malikobama1 said:
@Blacke
I'm still not sure what characters specifically you're talking about. If you mean the Spriggans like Brandish, I think they should be 6-C scaling from Wall.

@Demon

You need an actual justification for Historia Wall and Bloodman to be likely 6-C. Bloodman himself was able to wreck all of Sabretooth singlehandedly, so the fact that just Rogue and Minerva were able to take on Historia Wall and Bloodman makes me highly doubt they should scale.

Base Gray is "Likely Mountain level" without a properly justified reason. Unless Wall's weakness robots have a mountain level feat.

For Lucy I would give her a Likely 6-C (Managed to lightly injure Brandish, though Brandish was holding back)

For Cana idk
Its for anyone who had 7-Bs from Tartoras arc that should scale to 7-A from Jellals Sema and any1 that was 7-A from Tartoras arc would be 6-C.

Lucy should be 7-A cause again Brandish could had one shotted her if she wanted since she was holding back

@Malik

How to you feel about Cobra being likely 6-C (kept up with the rest of the dragon slayers agaisnt acnologia)

The only 7-B's who are scaling from Sema are Mard Geer and CSK, and they're staying 7-A.

Again, picking a random tier to backwards scale to is a no go. Lucy is either 6-C or she doesn't get an upgrade at all.

@Demon

Like I said above, being equally fodder to other characters isn't proof of anything. We don't upgrade Batman to solar system level because he continually "keeps up" in mob fights alongside the Justice League.

More importantly though, if you want to use Wall's weakness robots as a reason for upgrading characters, there are a whole boatload of profiles that need to have their tier changed. Even fodder like Evergreen and Freed. Kagura would likely need to be re-examined as well to see if she battled any weakness robot or significant Historia. To be honest a much easier solution would be to write off Elfman's and Lisanna's fight against Ajeel as PIS, but I'll leave that up to you.

The busy part of my day is about to start and I won't have the time and focus to continue helping with these revisions today.

@Malik

It wouldnt make sense that just having only a 2 people be 7-A. How do we know the people who r weaker then Jellal become stronger during 2nd Timeskip. Did u look at my reasoning from above? even though Jellal becomes 6-C, it should be the S-Class that get 6-C but everyone else weaker then Erza should be 7-A which is Lucy, Wendy, Base Gray, Base Natsu, Elfman, Lisanna, Juvia

None of the people you listed are scaling to Jellal's 6-C form, I'm not even sure what you're talking about. According to Demon, Wall's weakness robots are 6-C, which is what all of them are scaling to. And Elfman/Lisanna for defeating Ajeel, if that's not considered PIS.

None of those characters can go to 7-A just because.

Malikobama1 said:
None of the people you listed are scaling to Jellal's 6-C form, I'm not even sure what you're talking about. According to Demon, Wall's weakness robots are 6-C, which is what all of them are scaling to. And Elfman/Lisanna for defeating Ajeel, if that's not considered PIS.
None of those characters can go to 7-A just because.
Jellal's Sema is 7-A.....i even gave my reason. The people who were 7-B before gets upgrade to 7-A instead and the 7-A's ins Tartoras arc (Jellal's lvl and up) should be 6-C in the Alvarez arc. Thats what i meant or maybe im just a little confused on what u r saying. Also if Elfman/Lisanna beating Ajeel is PIS te=hen that would mean that they wouldn get 6-C and would have to be reverted back to 7-B (now 7-A). Also how is Wahl's weakend robots 6-C?

Elfman and Lissanna defeating Ajeel is sadly not PIS either, because earlierwhen the guild was reformed, Base Elfman knocked away Base Natsu, with a single punch and he was surprised, so Elfman and Lissanna do scale cause yes, they defeated Ajeel together

I'm gonna be honest, I can't make heads or tails of what you're trying to say. You really need to properly articulate your reasoning behind things, using spaced paragraphs if necessary. And use specifics, just saying "the 7-Bs" doesn't tell others anything.

Malikobama1 said:
I'm gonna be honest, I can't make heads or tails of what you're trying to say. You really need to properly articulate your reasoning behind things, using spaced paragraphs if necessary. And use specifics, just saying "the 7-Bs" doesn't tell others anything.
What do u mean? alright lets see here....

Tartoras arc: anyone who had 7-B become 7-A in 2nd Timeskip (Jellals Sema was 7-A or 298 gigatons) so people who are weaker then Jellal should scale to the 298 gigatons because it wouldnt make sense that they would become 6-C when we dont know if they were stronger then Jellal in 2nd Timeskip

Tartoras arc: anyone who were 7-A becomes 6-C in 2nd Timeskip (Spriggans become 6-C cause of calc). 7-A which is Lucy, Wendy, Base Gray, Base Natsu, Elfman, Lisanna, Juvia these characters should be 7-A cause again we dont know if they were stronger then Jellal in Tartoras arc and we cant just have them skip to 6-C when their fights consist of the Spriggans either holding back that they could had one shotted FT members or they had help for the fight

Hopefully I made it clear

@Demon

When did Elfman knock Natsu away? can u provide a link cause it could just had been for comedy. also again how are Wahl's Fake Robots 6-C?

Also stop revising the profiles plz lol i still gotta see if @Malik understands what im saying

@Blacke

I see what you're saying now, thank you for typing it all out. I believe all the characters you're skeptical about are being upgraded to 6-C because according to Demon the weakness robots can damage Elfman and Lisanna who fought Ajeel.

Malikobama1 said:
@Blacke
I see what you're saying now, thank you for typing it all out. I believe all the characters you're skeptical about are being upgraded to 6-C because according to Demon the weakness robots can damage Elfman and Lisanna who fought Ajeel.
Well yeah that and that it wouldnt make any sense for the 7-B's to skip to 6-C when they should scale to Jellas Sema (only the people who r weaker then Jella should be 7-A in the 2nd Timeskip) and i even gave reason on why 7-B+'s should go straight to 6-C. I still think the Erza should be 7-A w/ weaker armor only cause she was able to get a lucky hit cause of Ajeels disadvantage and she had help as well

Basically, Spriggans are 6-C scaling from Wahl.

Guys that scale are:

DF Gajeel via defeating Bloodman.

Elfman and Lisanna via defeating Ajeel.

Laxus via defeating Wahl.

Mira via defeating Jacob.

Erza via defeating Ajeel.

END via easily defeating Dimaria gets "At least 6-C"

Gray with DS magic cia defeating Invel. Scales from END for when he fights demons.

Natsu is 6-C in base for defeating Jacob.

Wendy scales via being able to briefly contend with Dimaria and base Irene.

Lucy gets "possibly 6-C" via fighting Brandish when holding back.

I probably forgot a lot of guys, but I think this is a good start.

Most of the people u said had help in the fight and we already agreed to most of them staying 6-C. Lucy should stay 7-A cause again Brandish could had one shotted her if she was holding back. Anyways im waiting on Malik to see what ive said

P.S: Base Natsu didnt defeat Jacob....he used FDKM to take him out and Mira distracted Jacob (fanservice makes him close his eyes)

DRAGON Cry is canon and natsu kills a dragon who havve 10x etherion power in end form, and gray fight and severaly huurt end(both time natsu is just half tranformed)

Wait i just found more evidence....

https://www.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c500/8.html (Yup this has to be PIS since Ajeel wasnt even trying yet Elfman/Lisanna were have a really hard time)

https://www.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c496/11.html (Got punched but it didnt do anything to him but upset him)

https://www.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c496/12.html (He had to face away from Mira)

https://www.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c500/9.html (Even with his eyes closed he damaged Mira which means she needs to transform in order to defeat him)

https://www.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c521/6.html (Satan Soul Mira was able to win due to Jacob having his eyes closed which made him weaker and even said "i was lucky that he was a weirdo")

@Gargoyle

Natsu vs Asta

Natsu vs Iron Man

Natsu vs Saber of Red

Natsu vs Garou

Gray vs Sasuke

I'll have to look through more

@BlackJan

1) I really don't agree with Elfman of Lisanna scaling. I agree with this honestly.

2) Base Mira should indeed not scale. Her transformations should however.

3-5) Having his eyes close doesn't actually make him weaker though. And the fact that despite his eyes being closed, he was still able to be injured by Satan Soul Mira. Matter of fact, with his eye closed, he would be more likely to be on guard and not allow his natural durability to fall. At the very least Mira and her strongest forms should scale.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@BlackJan
1) I really don't agree with Elfman of Lisanna scaling. I agree with this honestly.

2) Base Mira should indeed not scale. Her transformations should however.

3-5) Having his eyes close doesn't actually make him weaker though. And the fact that despite his eyes being closed, he was still able to be injured by Satan Soul Mira. Matter of fact, with his eye closed, he would be more likely to be on guard and not allow his natural durability to fall. At the very least Mira and her strongest forms should scale.
Everything u just said her....i agree though im am POSITIVELY SURE that Elfman/Lisanna beating Ajeel was due to PIS. Well i do admit Jacob basically gave Satan Soul Mira a handicap since she even had a hard time going against him w/ his eyes closed hence what she said in that page so he had to close his eyes to avoid distraction. I had said b4 though that Erza/Mira strongest forms should be 6-C but weaker form be 7-A....mire had to use Alegria just to take down those 2 animated swords the Irene made but couldnt really had a tough time beating Jacob.

Back