• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Revisions, Upgrades and Other things

Doesnt seem like it cause i went back and nothing was said lol....also....dont make changes yet when we r still talking about it! 1st off how do we even know that Fake Wahl is High 7-A? again dont make unecessary tier jumps when there is no explanation

fake wahl is not High 7-A, he is 7-A, because he will scale off Efman who will be 7-A because he took part in beating Ajeel

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
fake wahl is not High 7-A, he is 7-A, because he will scale off Efman who will be 7-A because he took part in beating Ajeel
Yeah sorry i meant the real Wahl. Also what ever they have w/ their tiers stay like Ex: Elfman has a likely w/ his tier but it still needs to stay since like ive said before he had help w/ Lisanna to take down Ajeel (same justification that he had the last revision)

Malikobama1 said:
Why is base Wall only High 7-A? Rather than backwards scale an entire tier backward he should just be straight up 6-C
shouldn't all City Level+'s be a small tier backwards from 7-A's which will be 6-C

Again....not EVERYONE is scaling to 6-C! i already said all the lower lvls not scaling cause it would make no sense for an insane tier jump. Lucy, Levy, Wendy, Juvia, Elfman, Lisanna, (maybe) Mira should be 7-A but still w/ their Likely or Possibly

I undid the changes, I jumped the gun a bit, since I wanted to get started on the changes, since there is a lot to change, and I looked back and all Spriggans will be 6-C yes, I noticed that if they're not baseline then they don't scale a Tier backwards, also does anyone know someone who can Open all of the Pages

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I undid the changes, I jumped the gun a bit, since I wanted to get started on the changes, since there is a lot to change, and I looked back and all Spriggans will be 6-C yes, I noticed that if they're not baseline then they don't scale a Tier backwards, also does anyone know someone who can Open all of the Pages
You can talk to Celestial Pegasus to unlock the profiles to make changes.

Mirajane should really scale to the stronger characters. More importantly Erza at the very least.

Lucy, Wendy, Juvia, Elfman, Lisanna, and Mira ALL SCALE a tier below 6-C, they all injured Spriggans or are comparable to characters that can injure Spriggans, If they can damage a spriggan then they scale

Mirajane only went against those 2 swords that Irene made w/ her strongest demon form but we dont even know how strong they r and Erza beat Irene w/ PoF @Demon Lucy went against a Spriggan holding back cause if she wanted Brandish could had one shot her/dodged her attacks. Wendy got a kick and all it did was irritate Dimaria but the moment she transformed, she couldnt her her AT ALL. Mira took on the 2 swords that Irene made from pieces of her magic and her strongest demon form had her tired out then she gotten one shotted by Irene (Brandish saved her life) and Elfamn and Lisanna beat Ajeel together.

Malikobama1 said:
So are all Spriggans scaling to Assault Mode Wall?
yes, since Wahl is NOT baseline 6-C, the spriggans either scale above, or directly below, so all of the spriggans will be 6-C, as well all people who do not scale will be one tier below such as High 7-A

BlackeJan said:
Mirajane only went against those 2 swords that Irene made w/ her strongest demon form but we dont even know how strong they r and Erza beat Irene w/ PoF
@Demon Lucy went against a Spriggan holding back cause if she wanted Brandish could had one shot her/dodged her attacks. Wendy got a kick and all it did was irritate Dimaria but the moment she transformed, she couldnt her her AT ALL. Mira took on the 2 swords that Irene made from pieces of her magic and her strongest demon form had her tired out then she gotten one shotted by Irene (Brandish saved her life) and Elfamn and Lisanna beat Ajeel together.
^^^^

I get the 7-A but like i said if they have a Likely, At Least, Possibly next to there 7-B (now 7-A) tier then leave it cause if the justification from last revision

what else is there to talk about, all spriggans and those who scale to them will be 6-C and those weaker will be 7-A, and no Levy will not be scaled, she is weak, I'll probably leave her as Unknown or at least what she was previously

Yet u ignored the other things ive said. Also ive i said above but Base Spriggans should be 7-A (we dont know where they even at) and the transformations should be 6-C. As ive said b4 Laxus red lighting beat Wahl but his regular lightning didnt. I already said baout Lucy going against a Spprigan holding back and could had one shotted her if she felt like it and Wemdy got in a kick but it really didnt fazed Dimaria at all especially the moment she transformed, Wendy couldnt do anything

@Dragon

Only one person said they were accepted but what about any1 else? we cant just go acceot the calcs when ther could be more people wanting to give in there opinions

BlackeJan said:
Yet u ignored the other things ive said. Also ive i said above but Base Spriggans should be 7-A (we dont know where they even at) and the transformations should be 6-C. As ive said b4 Laxus red lighting beat Wahl but his regular lightning didnt. I already said baout Lucy going against a Spprigan holding back and could had one shotted her if she felt like it and Wemdy got in a kick but it really didnt fazed Dimaria at all especially the moment she transformed, Wendy couldnt do anything
@Dragon

Only one person said they were accepted but what about any1 else? we cant just go acceot the calcs when ther could be more people wanting to give in there opinions
^^^^

Yeah....only one person....we need more people then just him

Mirajane shouldnt be 6-C regardless....only her strongest transformation should but what happend to the Likely and Possibly on some of these characters?

@Blackejan

I'm listening to you, however most of what you are saying is wrong, Base Spriggans would not be 7-A, they would be 6-C, because the difference between them is miniscule at best, the only reason there was a tier difference between them was because the 7-A's were Baseline, so anyone weaker would be 7-B+, that is not the case with this feat tho, because the feat is 27.4 Gigatons, a good amount above baseline, which means that everyone slightly below or above, should be 6-C becuase even if they were only half as strong they would still be 6-C, and they are not only half as strong as wahl, as for Lucy and wendy they still damaged spriggans even if they were holding back, which means that they are not vastly behind them, which is why they will be a tier below 6-C, at 7-A

Yet u ignored the other things ive said. Also ive i said above but Base Spriggans should be 7-A (we dont know where they even at) and the transformations should be 6-C. As ive said b4 Laxus red lighting beat Wahl but his regular lightning didnt. I already said baout Lucy going against a Spprigan holding back and could had one shotted her if she felt like it and Wemdy got in a kick but it really didnt fazed Dimaria at all especially the moment she transformed, Wendy couldnt do anything.

Since this was not seen im putting this back here....

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Blackejan
I'm listening to you, however most of what you are saying is wrong, Base Spriggans would not be 7-A, they would be 6-C, because the difference between them is miniscule at best, the only reason there was a tier difference between them was because the 7-A's were Baseline, so anyone weaker would be 7-B+, that is not the case with this feat tho, because the feat is 27.4 Gigatons, a good amount above baseline, which means that everyone slightly below or above, should be 6-C becuase even if they were only half as strong they would still be 6-C, and they are not only half as strong as wahl, as for Lucy and wendy they still damaged spriggans even if they were holding back, which means that they are not vastly behind them, which is why they will be a tier below 6-C, at 7-A
Yes thats true but what im getting at it the "Likely" that comes w/ some of thses tiers. We made justifications the last revision and even if they get and upgrade they should still keep what they have next to it. Also again Brandish could had one shotted Lucy right off the back and played around w/ Lucy cause either that Brandish wouldnt tak damage at all and i already said about Wendy....her DF should be 6-C since it didnt do jack squat vs transformed Dimaria

Ex: Likely 7-B is now Likely 7-A

Also we r only changeing certain tiers....like Mira stongest form is going to be 6-C ir just have a higher rating.

Alright I jumped the gun a bit, and I take responsibility for that, let's agree on what characters should become with the new feat

Wahl for sure is 6-C

Everyone Stronger than Wahl will be At least 6-C

Everyone Slightly Weaker or equal to Wahl will be 6-C

Base Irene, Laxus, and Jellal will be At least 6-C, Likely Higher

Erza will be 6-C, Higher with her Strongest Armors

Gray will be 6-C, Higher Agaisnt Demons

Mira will be At least 7-A Likely 6-C

everyone who only dmaged a spriggan will be 7-A, such as Lucy, Wendy, Elfman etc.

Is there anyone who disagrees with this scaling

Erza, Gray, and Mira will also be 7-A ONLY their strongest is 6-C. They dont need a higher rating

Laxus, Irene, Jellal doesnt need an At Least and why r they getting a higher rating? that doesnt need to be there

Lucy, Wendy, Elfman, and others except Levy stays at 7-A (DF should be At Least 7-A)

Back